Rednecks the worst Duke ever

DeletedUser

Once DSL/Drama recruited RIM after kicking their butt in the war, i lost some respect for the tribe. They were broken and would have been easily eaten. After DSL/Drama overthrew their duke and put rednecks as duke, the person that ran RIM into the ground, i lost all respect. Congrats to drama/dsl by ultimately winning a world through recruitment.

It's funny how u say that as the merge happened a long time ago way before the Major wars in this world

DeletedUser

Well, compared to you, we are little... We are less than a tenth of your points, I don't blame Soy Sauce ( ;) ) for saying that...

And desperate? Yeah. We are under constant threat...

Exactly my point and thus my comment.

My comment is not a detrimental statement. It is the truth. But we will do anything to win. If that means playing dirty and using propaganda against Drama!, then that is what we will do. You forced this on us.

DeletedUser

Really??? Did you just say that. As far as you know Drama fought everyone while every tribe played tribal hugs. Only other noteable war to happen was Rogue vs Static/Nooble (Only 2 accounts were involved tho for Nooble) This world was not won through recruitment. DSL fought so many top 10 tribes, did amazing ops when Asif/kitty played the spotted cow account. Rednecks was put in charge cause let's say Earthquake girl and Tracy were not suitable to run the tribe, they would of ran DSL/Drama! to the ground!

Darth you play W57, now that world is a hugging world big time!

Now apprntly Rednecks nobles too many barbs, another mutiny is in order :lol:

Don't get me started on W57 Lambezz. Infamy is the Drama! there. And I am in the same position on that world too(the underdog).

Like I said before, when you are the underdog, you have nothing to loose. You are more motivated because desperation takes over which makes you dangerous.

DeletedUser

Once DSL/Drama recruited RIM after kicking their butt in the war, i lost some respect for the tribe. They were broken and would have been easily eaten. After DSL/Drama overthrew their duke and put rednecks as duke, the person that ran RIM into the ground, i lost all respect. Congrats to drama/dsl by ultimately winning a world through recruitment.

Well if we lost YOUR respect then we might as well press delete. :icon_eek:

Seriously though, the RIM vs DSL war was an outstanding war with great players on both sides of the war. The funny thing is the leadership on both sides stunk, yes even in RIM. DSL/Drama damn near fell apart and a few players had even left the tribe. It was not until I took over, made a few changes, and convinced them to come back and give the new arrangement a chance. Our tribe is called Drama for a reason and we have had plenty of it. This tribe was full of awesome players where some lead top tribes in other worlds while others were very opinionated. You take that kind of experience and throw it all into 1 tribe it is going to have issues.

Any rate, it really does not matter what your opinion is and not much I can do to change it. I've got barbs to noble!

DeletedUser

Don't get me started on W57 Lambezz. Infamy is the Drama! there. And I am in the same position on that world too(the underdog).

Like I said before, when you are the underdog, you have nothing to loose. You are more motivated because desperation takes over which makes you dangerous.

Infamy is not Drama! on W57, Infamy has not been in any major wars. Drama! fought through out the entire world. Coming was there only ally they fell early. Rest of the world Drama! had no diplomacy

Alf Hucker

Wooohooo loads of barbs, maybe an Alf comeback is on the cards :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you are all bad boys !!
btw nice to see you Alf, the last challenging and skilled players i have fought in w53.
Let's see if Rednecks is at least at the same level...

DeletedUser

Not a chance Sham, no one could noble a barb better than Alf. :lol:

DeletedUser

Not a chance Sham, no one could noble a barb better than Alf. :lol:

You may not be far off his skills of barb nobleing :p

/me throws some barbs in-front of alf and red, then watches them fight to death for them.

DeletedUser

Actually, this guy has both Alf and I beat.

ToughBoy

I love seeing a player with a "tough" name do nothing but defeat barbs. I need to invite this warrior!

DeletedUser

barbs are so scary :icon_idea:
i'm afraid to noble them :icon_neutral:

Tis true, seems barbs are more difficult to noble then our current competition. Not to mention most have nicer villages too. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Maybe if you shouted out to the right people...... :icon_rolleyes:

Please come back and co play with me.....I ditched Red for you <3

I am tired of his barb nobling and need some excitement back in my life!

Star x
[spoil]
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/spoil]

Oh i'm sorry, didn't realise i needed to shoutout to scumbags... Don't pretend like i'm your friend!!!

[spoil]:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:[/spoil]

Even if i was on a loosing side, i still say that RIM!/DSL war was great. DSL won it and took it's spoils, they took best players from rim

Lies. Star and I didn't join DSL.

It's funny how u say that as the merge happened a long time ago way before the Major wars in this world

Not true. Star and I were only involved in one other war. You didn't need the S.

Seriously though, the RIM vs DSL war was an outstanding war with great players on one side that were no where near the war front (Star and Lloyd), which is why RIM lost.

:)

/narcissism