Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

Your tribe is a large mix of tribes ranging from all the way back to addict, a few Armada members, members from PcH, members of 4-play, members of yoda, and more smaller tribes. Now which ones were you at war with to actually call that recruiting members... Just yoda I think. So if you took in most of the other tribes or at least half (which you have) then that is what I would call a tribe that merges alot. If you look at {HI} you will see 1 merge only. The rest we truly did pick up people from wars.

Remember that you are comparing the history of our tribe which has been here since day 1 with the history of your tribe which in the scheme of things is relatively new. All the top tribes in this world at some point have disbanded due to drama except for ours. Perhaps your recruitment record on paper is a little "cleaner" than ours, but your predecessors in other tribes definitely were not playing by the same tactics and you benefited from those tactics. A tribe that is the collection of continual disbandment/recruitment/reforming is no different than any other on this world other than your size. On top of that we do not use 'basher tribes'. I figure with a 150 player limit there is not need for that, if I want them they are here. So we have 20 more members than you do, but our diplomacy list is shorter.

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*Grabs popcorn*

images

DeletedUser

Remember that you are comparing the history of our tribe which has been here since day 1 with the history of your tribe which in the scheme of things is relatively new. All the top tribes in this world at some point have disbanded due to drama except for ours. Perhaps your recruitment record on paper is a little "cleaner" than ours, but your predecessors in other tribes definitely were not playing by the same tactics and you benefited from those tactics. A tribe that is the collection of continual disbandment/recruitment/reforming is no different than any other on this world other than your size. On top of that we do not use 'basher tribes'. I figure with a 150 player limit there is not need for that, if I want them they are here. So we have 20 more members than you do, but our diplomacy list is shorter.

Our diplomacy list is relatively the same you should know that :p :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96707

Yes you're much older, which is exactly why having only 1, (maybe 2?) wars under you belt helps to prove the non aggressive nature of your tribe.

E.T. Had 110 changes, and that was with everyone leaving again, so I guess that should add another 70 to Happys and then we have about 200 tribe changes in a period bordering to being as long as the existence of Infamy.

Fact still remains Infamy have expanded their borders by recruiting bunches of players on a much larger scale than E.T./Happy have. Whether its a good or bad tactic is another argument, cause after all Infamy is still standing strong.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
E.T. Had 110 changes, and that was with everyone leaving again, so I guess that should add another 70 to Happys and then we have about 200 tribe changes in a period bordering to being as long as the existence of Infamy.

But E.T wasn't an original tribe. It was formed of players from Where?, and other tribes. Who recruited from various tribes prior (sICK, P!NK are two premades they recruited a number of players from, if my memory is correct - along with other tribes I do not remember). So, the point Infamy's duke just made still stands.

E.T had a small number of changes. Yes. But it also benefited from where a lot of the members originated from in the first place recruiting groups from a number of different tribes.

DeletedUser

But E.T wasn't an original tribe. It was formed of players from Where?, and other tribes. Who recruited from various tribes prior (sICK, P!NK are two premades they recruited a number of players from, if my memory is correct - along with other tribes I do not remember). So, the point Infamy's duke just made still stands.

E.T had a small number of changes. Yes. But it also benefited from where a lot of the members originated from in the first place recruiting groups from a number of different tribes.

And you just proved what I said. Where? recruited other tribe mates. If you want to call those two pre-mades as merging then that brings our total up to 3 merges. Now you look at ET. ET was a few players (not from those pre-made merges) that left and formed up together. We were all in the same area. We then did real recruiting to get a good member count that was still low. Et was switched to Happy because of the one and only duke getting banned. We needed someone with duke rights and so we reformed. So you might as well call it the same tribe as thats what it was just with 1 less player.

Now again we did real recruitment until this latest merge with {I}. So if you want to go back to the time infamy was there that brings the total up to 3 merges for us. 2 I wouldn't count as non of those players are even in {HI} and I believe went to dream who then went inactive.

non the less our count is still lower then infamy's.

Although smurfy does have a good point. We did use basher tribes and I guess you can say we still have 1 of them. But if we look back all but 1 basher tribe was during the time of ET. At that time we had around 30 members. You had over 60 already and with the merge with PcH it brings that total up even more. So we had every right to use basher tribes as we were completely out numbered by every tribe in our area and most tribes in the world. Once we had recruited our way up to a good solid base of members we got rid of our 3 basher tribes and kept only 1 because again we were out numbered but it was a bit more sustainable. Right after that happened our duke got banned and happy formed.

So even with everything added up infamy has more merges and tribe changes then everything combined.

My point still stands unless someone can use facts to correct me. I like debates such as this. :D

DeletedUser

1 {HI} 41.739.686 80.391.223 73 1.101.250 8520 9.436
Mass recruiting, mass merging, bunch of noobs.
2 Infamy 36.296.595 76.642.539 93 824.113 8130 9.427
Uber mass recruiting, mass merging, bunch of nubs.
3 Knock! 18.569.776 22.825.486 34 671.338 2498 9.138
Uber game players, mass nubs.
4 CTRL 18.121.566 18.681.801 23 812.252 1971 9.478
Nubs.
5 Ill 15.460.967 17.818.446 33 539.953 1881 9.473
Lazy noobs, cba'in it.
6 JAB 12.050.748 23.523.699 81 290.416 2708 8.687
Buncha nubs.
7 HTE 10.979.521 15.024.793 50 300.496 1638 9.173
A little less nubby than JAB.
8 ACTIVE 10.197.888 12.618.547 68 185.567 1608 7.847
Heh .. noobs
9 TWS 7.468.180 9.381.510 64 146.586 1114 8.421
blah, nubheads
10 -4- 6.729.552 7.534.038 33 228.304 842 8.948
-5- is better.

^Beat that summary!

lolz.. yeah I agree, no one can beats you now.. :D ahahaha..

And you just proved what I said. Where? recruited other tribe mates. If you want to call those two pre-mades as merging then that brings our total up to 3 merges. Now you look at ET. ET was a few players (not from those pre-made merges) that left and formed up together. We were all in the same area. We then did real recruiting to get a good member count that was still low. Et was switched to Happy because of the one and only duke getting banned. We needed someone with duke rights and so we reformed. So you might as well call it the same tribe as thats what it was just with 1 less player.

Now again we did real recruitment until this latest merge with {I}. So if you want to go back to the time infamy was there that brings the total up to 3 merges for us. 2 I wouldn't count as non of those players are even in {HI} and I believe went to dream who then went inactive.

non the less our count is still lower then infamy's.

Although smurfy does have a good point. We did use basher tribes and I guess you can say we still have 1 of them. But if we look back all but 1 basher tribe was during the time of ET. At that time we had around 30 members. You had over 60 already and with the merge with PcH it brings that total up even more. So we had every right to use basher tribes as we were completely out numbered by every tribe in our area and most tribes in the world. Once we had recruited our way up to a good solid base of members we got rid of our 3 basher tribes and kept only 1 because again we were out numbered but it was a bit more sustainable. Right after that happened our duke got banned and happy formed.

So even with everything added up infamy has more merges and tribe changes then everything combined.

My point still stands unless someone can use facts to correct me. I like debates such as this. :D

in short mate.. correct me if im wrong, im going for unbias perception.. :D
I will be saying what I so far understand from the ideas between some top tribes.

Infamy have much numbers than {HI}. But {HI} has 1 basher tribe, and Infamy has no basher tribe.
Infamy still stands from the very deep past since about yoda, while {HI} reformed when started by E.T. and HEAD(not totally sure).
{HI} have a good solid base but in the center and fighting JAB for some time, while Infamy has better rims and fighting -fire- for sometime.
{HI} have the same list range, or counts, of diplomatic list with Infamy(not really sure about {HI})

JAB vs. {HI} doing well, while -fire- vs. Infamy doing well.
JAB vs. {HI}, (who's winning? not know).. while Infamy vs. -fire-, (we can see the results, but better to be safe and prepared, so still not finalized)..

well that's all, hehe..

anyway, my hands were electricuted.. tsk tsk tsk..:icon_sad:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Infamy still stands from the very deep past since about yoda, while {HI} reformed when started by E.T. and HEAD(not totally sure).

Infamy was around at the same time as Yoda., yes.

E.T formed after a few members (led by the former co-duke of sICK premade) split off from the then rank 1 tribe Where?. The duke of E.T did some stuff ingame that we aren't allowed to talk about on here. Nobody else had privs, so Happy formed instead.

HEAD around this point had disbanded. Two small groups were left, who formed to become {I}, with some members of another local tribe.

Happy and {I} then joined ranks a while later, to form {HI}.

That should be a slightly more accurate transcription of the past relating to where {HI} came from?

DeletedUser

Infamy was around at the same time as Yoda., yes.

E.T formed after a few members (led by the former co-duke of sICK premade) split off from the then rank 1 tribe Where?. The duke of E.T did some stuff ingame that we aren't allowed to talk about on here. Nobody else had privs, so Happy formed instead.

HEAD around this point had disbanded. Two small groups were left, who formed to become {I}, with some members of another local tribe.

Happy and {I} then joined ranks a while later, to form {HI}.

That should be a slightly more accurate transcription of the past relating to where {HI} came from?

Yes that is correct and so is what Alfonso said. So we can just say {HI} and Infamy are about even right now then. :D

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes that is correct and so is what Alfonso said. So we can just say {HI} and Infamy are about even right now then. :D

Alfonso said that E.T and HEAD started {HI} - which is a little misleading in my eyes, and also insulting to a tribe I used to be leadership of (as I don't condone cheating). I was just pointing out that E.T in itself was a formation that was originally from a group of player in Where? who were previously committed in other tribes :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Alfonso said that E.T and HEAD started {HI} - which is a little misleading in my eyes, and also insulting to a tribe I used to be leadership of (as I don't condone cheating). I was just pointing out that E.T in itself was a formation that was originally from a group of player in Where? who were previously committed in other tribes :icon_razz:

that's why I said, not totally sure, ahaha.. :D

DeletedUser

dont you guys have an academy tribe/basher/pets in hte?

If you wanna call HTE one of those things then yes. To us they are just an NAP that we work with. A few players in that tribe are bashers for some of us but I wouldn't use that to call it a basher tribe. They have their own leadership and make their own ops and work as their own tribe. We just work together well.

DeletedUser

considering there inbetween you in the core its only a matter of time till you merge them in, you guys just wana keep there tribe number down so you can keep tellin infamy how high theres is