Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

god i thought you too were gonna stop this

makes reading threads a chore

Thanks Cody, your 1st map will do fine.

[spoil]
se0dif.jpg
[/spoil]

Infamy have/had -fire- from every side (optic/bfam areas now belonging to infamy after merging) so -fire- had/has been blocked into 1 K.
{HI} had a 2K (now 3K) front with JAB and a 2-3K front with KGD (now a 1K front with TWS), at the same time.

Apples and oranges.

@irish boy90 - Still don't get the point? meh, idc.
@Psycho - I'm not saying anything bad about Infamy. That was simply in reply to your comparson of the two. I still <3 you though.

^It was an on-topic, no flaming, 100% legit post. :icon_sad:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its the back and forth that should be PM's is what i mean,

it makes it seem as Knock and {HI} are fighting publicly when its really only Wfman flaming then you respond to it, then he responds to you, then i post a naked pic of kingy then he flames that then the circle starts again :p

DeletedUser

if pheonix are risen them im wrong, fair enuf

looks like 2 shades of crappy green where happy n risen are so...if im wrong then fair enuf

i do disike u guys, an i've already said, prob said it a few times actually

regards to ur post do u read these forums?
if so u wud know i explained who well wat my original acc was, an that i deleted,

i was a knocker then aswell so no one from ur ego tribe rimmed me nor will they ever rim me i promise u that

Noone ever rims you because you just delete. hmm ... :icon_twisted:

Seriously though, blame the dodgy mapper if you cant read the map. Happys in that dodgy blue btw. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Noone ever rims you because you just delete. hmm ... :icon_twisted:

Seriously though, blame the dodgy mapper if you cant read the map. Happys in that dodgy blue btw. :icon_wink:

at the times of deletion i was not under attack so...:icon_rolleyes:

maybe cody rimmed me the big meanie

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
***Noble***(693|322) (725|243) K27 4,906 julius ceaser09 [Knock!] codygoodthegreat [Knock!] 2011-09-18 23:58:51
***Noble***(693|322) (724|241) K27 4,654 julius ceaser09 [Knock!] codygoodthegreat [Knock!] 2011-09-16 08:42:56
***Noble***(693|322) (724|241) K27 4,437 toolbelt [[H]] julius ceaser09 [Knock!] 2011-09-11 22:39:30
***Noble***(693|322) (725|243) K27 2,345 SilentSphere56 [JOY] julius ceaser09 [Knock!] 2011-08-20 08:20:56

DeletedUser

Thanks Cody, your 1st map will do fine.

[spoil]
se0dif.jpg
[/spoil]

Infamy have/had -fire- from every side (optic/bfam areas now belonging to infamy after merging) so -fire- had/has been blocked into 1 K.
{HI} had a 2K (now 3K) front with JAB and a 2-3K front with KGD (now a 1K front with TWS), at the same time.

Apples and oranges.

@irish boy90 - Still don't get the point? meh, idc.
@Psycho - I'm not saying anything bad about Infamy. That was simply in reply to your comparson of the two. I still <3 you though.

LMAO.. We didn't merger with BFAM, it was BFAM who mergered with -Fire-. We warred them both.

DeletedUser

LMAO.. We didn't merger with BFAM, it was BFAM who mergered with -Fire-. We warred them both.

while back in 4Play, 4Play vs BFAM, then some BFAM friends of 4Play joined 4Play and killed the rest.. but the war is also Infamy vs. BFAM + -fire- for inviting some BFAM members..

DeletedUser

Well back to the original debate before all the flames...

Happy was at war with KGD, Jab, AND sisters who included -Epic- and TWS...
So looking at the first map cody posted Happy was surrounded. The front included many K's and lots of long distances for most of happy's core players....

Now if we look at that same map infamy was not surrounded but rather had only a southern frontline....

Now im not using that as an excuse but rather to show people what we have really done. You can say {HI} has been doing really bad but rather I would say we just arnt doing our best. We havnt been doing really bad considering what we have been up against which all added together equals our total size at that time.

Stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}
Side 2:
Tribes: ACTIVE, JAB, ~KGD~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 540
Side 2: 210
Difference: 330

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,528,917
Side 2: 1,764,948
Difference: 2,763,969

chart
[/spoil]

So if you want to compare the 2 you will see that infamy is doing better against 2 tribes that added together was under half of infamy's size. That is to be expected. Yet to be surrounding a tribe (as of now) and that tribe still be here and still be fighting is something that overrules the stats imo.

Now {HI} has been surrounded by 3 tribes equal to their own size (at the time) and has removed 1 all together. Thats rather good despite what the stats say. Oh and to add to it we havnt invited anyone to end this war. :D Infamy invited optic members -Fire-s biggest member and also Bfam and 4play members.

Anyway like I said before both sides are fighting with different tactics and both tribes need to step it up. :D

edit: I forgot to add in the stats of all the other little tribes that KGD formed after they disbanned so tech the stats are higher then that. Dont feel like adding them in as then I have to explain every single little detail about them as well. :D So just keep in mind that the stats should be higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm slightly confused as to where ACTIVE comes in to this - could you care to explain that part, as it wasn't covered in your otherwise very informative post.

DeletedUser

Okay I used the term 'merge' loosely, but you recruited a bunch of them (again idc and not saying that is a bad thing) which contributed to boxing -fire- into 1K, my original point.

@postman: Stats should be: {HI} vs KGD+JAB+TWS+Risen+DINEH+KGDMB+ the other tribes formed after KGD broke apart.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
~EPIC~ is now active.

That doesn't give any rationale for putting them in to the statistics though, considering the border agreement between Happy and {I} didn't allow Happy to noble in to ACTIVE's continents, so there wouldn't have been conflict?

I'll take a guess that you are including tribes who were fighting both Happy and {I} when the merge took place to from {HI}?

DeletedUser

Elfspice could noble epic.

A few pesky ones near me I could noble .

DeletedUser

That doesn't give any rationale for putting them in to the statistics though, considering the border agreement between Happy and {I} didn't allow Happy to noble in to ACTIVE's continents, so there wouldn't have been conflict?

I'll take a guess that you are including tribes who were fighting both Happy and {I} when the merge took place to from {HI}?

Weather we could or could not noble into certain K's that Active was in did not mean we were not at war or that they couldn't attack us from those K's. Also I am trying to repersent a large time frame in which many changes happened. One of those changes being Happy and {I} merging. Sense both tribes were at war with Active it gave me another reason to add them to the stats. :D Just trying to clarify things up.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Would be interesting to finally read a blog which bothers to cover any of these wars...I can live in hope :icon_razz:

killergoon=-

wow lets add some tribes in, make us look good. lifts club, UHHH.

DeletedUser

Well back to the original debate before all the flames...

Happy was at war with KGD, Jab, AND sisters who included -Epic- and TWS...
So looking at the first map cody posted Happy was surrounded. The front included many K's and lots of long distances for most of happy's core players....

Now if we look at that same map infamy was not surrounded but rather had only a southern frontline....

Now im not using that as an excuse but rather to show people what we have really done. You can say {HI} has been doing really bad but rather I would say we just arnt doing our best. We havnt been doing really bad considering what we have been up against which all added together equals our total size at that time.

Stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ACTIVE, JAB, ~KGD~

Side 1: 540
Side 2: 210
Difference: 330

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,528,917
Side 2: 1,764,948
Difference: 2,763,969

chart
[/spoil]

So if you want to compare the 2 you will see that infamy is doing better against 2 tribes that added together was under half of infamy's size. That is to be expected. Yet to be surrounding a tribe (as of now) and that tribe still be here and still be fighting is something that overrules the stats imo.

Now {HI} has been surrounded by 3 tribes equal to their own size (at the time) and has removed 1 all together. Thats rather good despite what the stats say. Oh and to add to it we havnt invited anyone to end this war. :D Infamy invited optic members -Fire-s biggest member and also Bfam and 4play members.

Anyway like I said before both sides are fighting with different tactics and both tribes need to step it up. :D

edit: I forgot to add in the stats of all the other little tribes that KGD formed after they disbanned so tech the stats are higher then that. Dont feel like adding them in as then I have to explain every single little detail about them as well. :D So just keep in mind that the stats should be higher.

can we see stats vs each of those tribes to see which 1 of those tribes your picking on pls

edit: nvm i'll do it, i know ur not trying to be biast but this way i look like the baddie who holds a hold grudge vs u guys

edit 2: so im not double posting

ACTIVE are 1st up

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ACTIVE

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,127
Side 2: 817
Difference: 4,310

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 42
Difference: 100 [/spoil]

jab next

[spoil] Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: JAB

Total conquers:

Side 2: 2,723
Difference: 2,404

Side 1: 173
Side 2: 148
Difference: 25[/spoil]

and last but not least...~KGD~

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~KGD~

Total conquers:

Side 2: 1,775
Difference: 3,352

Side 1: 229
Side 2: 20
Difference: 209 [/spoil]

well there u have it, seems kgd were the whippin boys

active doin ok vs but considerin u surround k62 on 3 sides out of 4 you should be doin better
also there inbetween your vills in k72 n k73....n partially k83

and jab well we all know there doin well vs hugz, givin them a run for there money tbh, not a fight hugz are to keen on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wfam just go dig yourself a hole and beg for survival your doing everyones head in why didnt you just hit delete and stay deleted :icon_rolleyes:

doesnt matter if it was kgd who got their butts kicked first fact is you all are waring us as a team so shut up and stop trying to prove your case as you continue to look like a moron

DeletedUser

They all have an alliance :?

What does that mean wfman /facepalm.

They even conveniently all joined the wars together /double facepalm

DeletedUser

can we see stats vs each of those tribes to see which 1 of those tribes your picking on pls

edit: nvm i'll do it, i know ur not trying to be biast but this way i look like the baddie who holds a hold grudge vs u guys

edit 2: so im not double posting

ACTIVE are 1st up

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ACTIVE

Total conquers:

Side 2: 817
Difference: 4,310

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 42
Difference: 100 [/spoil]

jab next

[spoil] Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: JAB

Total conquers:

Side 2: 2,723
Difference: 2,404

Side 1: 173
Side 2: 148
Difference: 25[/spoil]

and last but not least...~KGD~

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~KGD~

Total conquers:

Side 2: 1,775
Difference: 3,352

Side 1: 229
Side 2: 20
Difference: 209 [/spoil]

well there u have it, seems kgd were the whippin boys

active doin ok vs but considerin u surround k62 on 3 sides out of 4 you should be doin better
also there inbetween your vills in k72 n k73....n partially k83

and jab well we all know there doin well vs hugz, givin them a run for there money tbh, not a fight hugz are to keen on

Active isnt doing good. They have re-caps really and have lost almost every nuke they have so far attacking us. Our stats arnt higher yet because we wernt allowed to noble into their main K's besides elfspice.

Now that we got this merger done and everyone is settled in we will see changes in those stats.

Now Jab war. I honestly dont think any tribe would be doing that good against them unless they use everything they have. We simply cant do that. We have to many wars going on and have to keep to many fronts protected. Those things considered it is also a rule that Jab must have double the amount of D villas as O villas and if they dont that they must noble barbs and make them D villas. Now add that with Morale and long distance and u will see the issue.

And so we are fighting a tribe of considerable size who is makes it a rule to turtle and is close enough together to get villas stacked with ease. Thats not someone that anyone can just crush within a few days. Call it excuses or not idc but thats how it is.