Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

considering there inbetween you in the core its only a matter of time till you merge them in, you guys just wana keep there tribe number down so you can keep tellin infamy how high theres is

I actually dont think thats true. Yes they are in our area. Yes they used to be a basher tribe. But that has changed. Yes we could recruit them or merge them in but we arnt. They can and have recruited on their own. Their low member count is due to them merging accounts together to keep up activity and grow in size and strength. That is all their own doing. We are not controlling them like puppets.

DeletedUser

well they have no growth prospects, they border infamy and are surrounded by u guys so... basically there fate is in ur hands

DeletedUser

Infamy was around at the same time as Yoda., yes.

E.T formed after a few members (led by the former co-duke of sICK premade) split off from the then rank 1 tribe Where?. The duke of E.T did some stuff ingame that we aren't allowed to talk about on here. Nobody else had privs, so Happy formed instead.

HEAD around this point had disbanded. Two small groups were left, who formed to become {I}, with some members of another local tribe.

Happy and {I} then joined ranks a while later, to form {HI}.

That should be a slightly more accurate transcription of the past relating to where {HI} came from?

you still blagging on about lover boy head :lol:

I know if you ever a duke of a premade what the tribe name will be :icon_redface:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know if you ever a duke of a premade what the tribe name will be :icon_redface:

Someone else brought it up - I gave the background information that was lacking in the otherwise superfluous comment :)
As far as duking a premade goes, it was set to be Pure Gold, with tag PG13. Now, what was your "knowledge" telling you? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yes you're much older, which is exactly why having only 1, (maybe 2?) wars under you belt helps to prove the non aggressive nature of your tribe.

I can't say I agree with you there. I don't usually post too much on the PnP so perhaps since I did not publicize our wars you believe we only had two. This is what our war archive looks like at the moment...

War summary
Wars won: 10 (66%) Wars lost: 0 (0%) Undecided: 5 (33%)

(obviously undecided count is in part due to some still on going)

Now you could ask me the validity of these wars saying something like "well what were these wars, were they even notable?". However since we have been here since day one, with wars on our records being fought back even as far as when I only owned 1 village, yes I can say they were notable each in their own right and on par for their time in world history. I can't remember a time when we haven't been at war.

We have always been the more quiet tribe in this world. We sit back, do our own thing, fight our own wars, and although we read the constant PnP antics and personal Ego fluffing in these forums, we have rarely got involved to hype up ourselves. These forums are not important to us, what is important is what happens on the map. So if you want to have a lower opinion of our wars because we have not bragged about them that is your right because it is not your fault that you do not understand the truth.

We have the best ratio of conquer/losses as compared to every other top tribe in this world. Our recruits have been from tribes we have defeated in which we have taken a few of their top players that proved themselves to us and made them our own and they are now a tribemate like any other.

We have taken our enemies in -Fire- and pushed them to rank 1 ODD defenders of the world. They have nearly twice the ODD point count of JAB except that we have nobled over 500 villages from -fire- when Happy has only nobled 23 villages from JAB. So don't sit here and tell me that Infamy doesn't know how to war. People underestimating us has always ended as a big mistake for those that have.

DeletedUser

Not to start another flame war, but in terms of {HI} vs JAB and Infamy vs -fire-:

[spoil]
HIvsJAB.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
-fire-vsInfamy.png
[/spoil]

^The difference should be obvious.

DeletedUser

Not to start another flame war, but in terms of {HI} vs JAB and Infamy vs -fire-:

[spoil]
HIvsJAB.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
-fire-vsInfamy.png
[/spoil]

^The difference should be obvious.

Right now that is what it looks like. Do you need a history lesson?

DeletedUser

Thanks Cody, your 1st map will do fine.

[spoil]
se0dif.jpg
[/spoil]

Infamy have/had -fire- from every side (optic/bfam areas now belonging to infamy after merging) so -fire- had/has been blocked into 1 K.
{HI} had a 2K (now 3K) front with JAB and a 2-3K front with KGD (now a 1K front with TWS), at the same time.

Apples and oranges.

@irish boy90 - Still don't get the point? meh, idc.
@Psycho - I'm not saying anything bad about Infamy. That was simply in reply to your comparson of the two. I still <3 you though.

DeletedUser

hmmmm i believe that says risen who are bordering kgd so if u really want to be specific happy didnt border kgd at all then

DeletedUser

hmmmm i believe that says risen who are bordering kgd so if u really want to be specific happy didnt border kgd at all then

There are 2 ways I can go here.

1. So we didn't share a border with KGD, which makes our win that much better, because we beat the rank 4 tribe w/out having a border with them? :icon_rolleyes:

2. You are colour blind and don't understand that map.

^Your choice.

DeletedUser

There are 2 ways I can go here.

1. So we didn't share a border with KGD, which makes our win that much better, because we beat the rank 4 tribe w/out having a border with them? :icon_rolleyes:

^Your choice.

guess u merged risen in....

oh wait nvm u guys dnt merge

edit: careful with the color blind comment u are bordering personal insult...

DeletedUser

guess u merged risen in....

oh wait nvm u guys dnt merge

edit: careful with the color blind comment u are bordering personal insult...

Okay, so now we merged risen in, which would give us a front with KGD, which contradicts what you said earlier? *Thing is, we didn't merge or recruit from risen, so your sarcasm is quite amusing* :lol:

Seriously though, who rimmed you in our tribe that makes you hate so much? Your flames have no basis or facts to them, which hints to it being personal.

@ Personal insult - It is a colour map, so more like an observation, not an insult.

DeletedUser

Okay, so now we merged risen in, which would give us a front with KGD, which contradicts what you said earlier? *Thing is, we didn't merge or recruit from risen, so your sarcasm is quite amusing* :lol:

Seriously though, who rimmed you in our tribe that makes you hate so much? Your flames have no basis or facts to them, which hints to it being personal.

@ Personal insult - It is a colour map, so more like an observation, not an insult.

it says risen on the map thats a fact

risen are no longer around, its a fact

its not flaming at all its actually facts from the map, 1st map they are there, 2nd map there not

idk why ur disliking so much but get over it, you either merged risen in or u rimmed them all, either way u got there territory now

you said and i quote

if i was color blind and i didnt an u carried on pointing that out then it wud class as a personal insult as i wud take offence to it

ur comment was not an observation

observation would be,

were this color n so so are this color, did u not get that, or sumthin along them lines

DeletedUser

it says risen on the map thats a fact

risen are no longer around, its a fact

its not flaming at all its actually facts from the map, 1st map they are there, 2nd map there not

idk why ur disliking so much but get over it, you either merged risen in or u rimmed them all, either way u got there territory now

http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=tribe&id=14842&utm_source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

Oh no i didn't! < See, that is a fact that directly contradicts your 'fact' > :lol:

The 1st map shows risen inside happy territory, not interfering with Happy's border with KGD. You said Risen shared a border with KGD, not happy. < Wrong. Keep going on about it, I'm sure there are still a few people that haven't had a laugh yet.

I don't dislike you, you seem to dislike us. You try to flame our tribe at every chance you 'think' you can get away with. You didn't here, too much BS in your posts for me to let you get away with. :lol:

So in regards to my question, who rimmed you?

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=tribe&id=14842&utm_source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

Oh no i didn't! < See, that is a fact that directly contradicts your 'fact' > :lol:

The 1st map shows risen inside happy territory, not interfering with Happy's border with KGD. You said Risen shared a border with KGD, not happy. < Wrong. Keep going on about it, I'm sure there are still a few people that haven't had a laugh yet.

I don't dislike you, you seem to dislike us. You try to flame our tribe at every chance you 'think' you can get away with. You didn't here, too much BS in your posts for me to let you get away with. :lol:

So in regards to my question, who rimmed you?

if pheonix are risen them im wrong, fair enuf

looks like 2 shades of crappy green where happy n risen are so...if im wrong then fair enuf

i do disike u guys, an i've already said, prob said it a few times actually

regards to ur post do u read these forums?
if so u wud know i explained who well wat my original acc was, an that i deleted,

i was a knocker then aswell so no one from ur ego tribe rimmed me nor will they ever rim me i promise u that