Marching for 20 Days and 20 Nights

DeletedUser101881

That's not the point, pownedu stated that PITA was not targeted, I was proving him wrong by the current stats. If PITA was not targeted at all, then ODD gained should be on 0.

How can they be the ones who are confused when they declared on us?

I don't dispute your first point. They clearly are targeting you too.

And you know what I meant, you did launch first. After some planning I am sure :)

DeletedUser

"The element of surprise is useless against a competent defender"

Playing defense intelligently does not require any extensive planning either.

DeletedUser

if your having penguin trouble i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems and a bird ain't one. XD

DeletedUser

Just an update for everybody

PITA + -KP- VS =X

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA, -KP-
Side 2:
Tribes: =X

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 84
Difference: 44

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 15
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 578,181
Side 2: 347,717
Difference: 230,464

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 185,163
Side 2: 64,146
Difference: 121,017

chart

PITA VS =X

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 94
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 2
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 455,770
Difference: 108,053

chart

Side 1: 155,823
Side 2: 9,580
Difference: 146,243

chart

-KP- VS =X

Side 1:
Tribes: -KP-
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 13
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 122,411
Difference: 225,306

chart

Side 1: 29,340
Side 2: 54,566
Difference: 25,226

chart

Rvglos

we at KP have taken most of thier offence..... it seems that they thought by not attacking PITA to start with they would HUG them? lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser103771

we at KP have taken most of thier offence..... it seems that they thought by not attacking PITA to start with they would HUG them? lol

-KP- telling us we're hugging PITA?

Cmon mate lets be realistic here.

slinkiestwizard

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 2
Difference: 24

seams like x is becoming the unknown factor rather quickly

DeletedUser

i would say not bad for =X, fighting PITA and -KP-...what else do you expect, especially when =X was suffering a little inner turmoil. (which was blown way out of proportion)

not to mention on top of that, i have to defend against wickerman...for what reason? don't know, lets ask him...whats up wickerman? did i pull out too fast?

DeletedUser103771

i would say not bad for =X, fighting PITA and -KP-...what else do you expect, especially when =X was suffering a little inner turmoil. (which was blown way out of proportion)

not to mention on top of that, i have to defend against wickerman...for what reason? don't know, lets ask him...whats up wickerman? did i pull out too fast?

Cmon Wicker, Tell all the folks why you really left =x?

You can't run forever Wicker, I salute you for misleading everyone this far.

I hope you do notice whichever way this war turns out, It isn't a plus for your tribe anyway.

Or when Light. gets into a little problem are you going to blame it on the leadership and run away?

Dissapointing Wicker, I was looking forward to that dota game.

DeletedUser4587

A lot of tribes would have instantly crumpled when facing what =X is facing. They have lost hard against PITA so far, but they're giving -KP- a bit of a whooping, so they do deserve some respect.

DeletedUser

Your whining about I picked a site, and decide to take a few free villages for myself? Thats cute of you. I don't need to comment on anything. Everyone knows the truth, and you simply wont see it.
You can call me whatever you like, as I don't care about that. Those who know whats going on, and why I am helping KP and PITA, all know this is all becourse of Ant's.

Now don't come here and cry, becourse I am taking your villages.

Finally, stop posting on the externals, if you have nothing interesting to say. Your not making =X looks better than they are already. I think they have enough trouble already, I am sure you don't want to put more on them.

And finally, why wouldn't you want to play that game of dota with me anymore? I've done nothing to you.

DeletedUser92790

A lot of tribes would have instantly crumpled when facing what =X is facing. They have lost hard against PITA so far, but they're giving -KP- a bit of a whooping, so they do deserve some respect.

and i respect this comment a lot, and i respect you as a player. I just hope those losses you took didn't hurt you too bad :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Your whining about I picked a site, and decide to take a few free villages for myself? Thats cute of you. I don't need to comment on anything. Everyone knows the truth, and you simply wont see it.
You can call me whatever you like, as I don't care about that. Those who know whats going on, and why I am helping KP and PITA, all know this is all becourse of Ant's.

Now don't come here and cry, becourse I am taking your villages.

Finally, stop posting on the externals, if you have nothing interesting to say. Your not making =X looks better than they are already. I think they have enough trouble already, I am sure you don't want to put more on them.

And finally, why wouldn't you want to play that game of dota with me anymore? I've done nothing to you.

who is whining, i asked you a question. i haven't argued with you at all about what is going on i mean a day ago we were speaking on friendly terms.:icon_eek:

but what happened is YOU destroyed =X not ants, YOU left because YOU couldn't get over or even try to work out one little misunderstanding, it doesn't matter why when you look at the basics here. and that is YOU LEFT

and one more, YOU are doing the exact same things that you are accusing ants of doing.

please don't insult my intelligence by trying to squash out my posts like their any less relevant than yours, which speaking of whining.

last thing...you haven't taken anything. what are you going to do, try and bore me to death waiting 25hrs for 2 3 second trains?:lol:

DeletedUser

getting beat by a tribe that is getting smashed is not alright =)

DeletedUser92790

=X are nearly as much bigger than -KP-, than PITA are than =X though...

PITA smashing =X, =X beating but not smashing -KP-... so i'd say -KP- are doing alright. Gotta remember they are friends with PITA for a reason.

Your logic in every single one of your posts is flawed. yes there is that margin, but we are fighting two tribes at the same time. if we were only focused on PITA, the margin might be different and the same as KP and us. Why don't you just show respect where it is due? I respect everyone in KP and PITA, because both are fighting hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92790

if you look at the conquers, those getting attacked by PITA arent doing anything in response, the ones that have taken -KP- villas havent been under attack by PITA therefore those players arent being smashed. Would appear that =X are just going tobe wiped out 1 player at a time.

No, we haven't done anything offensive against PITA yet, but defensively, we have done fine when sitters actually do the right thing. Would you like to see some snipe reports or 4 nukes getting killed in a stack, because ill be glad to share them.