Marching for 20 Days and 20 Nights

DeletedUser

Once upon a time, in the South West region of the world, there was a tribe known as

emperor7.jpg

They are a fairly peaceful tribe, but very territorial. They don't let just anyone near their homes.

128780659210761781.jpg

Here as of late, they have had some visitors from a foreign land who go by the name of Equinox and because of their actions, They are very angry.

They have gathered their masses and as a Penguin Hoard, and have decided that a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gmxXxycjpI&feature=related is needed.

For the past several weeks, they have seen these intruders coming into their homeland.

So they gathered and discussed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6djYleysQI

They have all agreed that this can not be allowed anymore, Equinox. The time has come and they are very upset over you moving into there humble homes.

They have sent out their very best 300
emperor-penguin-colon-antarctica-wallpapers.400x300.jpg

They are very positive there mere 300 will be enough anyway.

I'll leave all with this last note: To =X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_su9foQxGs&feature=related

They are marching, for their 20 days and 20 nights.

They are marching into NO MANS LANDS, where only the Penguin can survive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS_JeqHTHZk&feature=related

Be warned =X, They want your Igloos....

DeletedUser

Short declartion, not a lot of work has been done. But no matter what it is better than the usualy war threads.

Good luck both sides, will be interesting to see who is the better tribe.

DeletedUser

Is this Pita or -Kp- declaring war? I confused

Good luck to whoever. lol

DeletedUser

Errmmm... Is this -KP- vs =X
or PITA vs =X

always get confused by which penguins it is.

Edit. ^ me too :)

DeletedUser103771

Both the penguins are marching in, The boiling pot has finally exploded in the south west.

Good luck to both sides may the best tribe win or tribe(s) in this case.

Rvglos

Both the penguins are marching in, The boiling pot has finally exploded in the south west.

Good luck to both sides may the best tribe win or tribe(s) in this case.

it was always gonna happen down here, good luck to all players n tribes..... looking forward to the sh*t hitting the fan!

DeletedUser

Hahaha, thank god I came back to =x :D -- Good luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser

Ha good :) time to see =X die :) That's their only path with Anthills still secretly at the helm.

I'm sure that his council will be a good help, if they are allowed to help ofcourse.

However I have to agree with you. I don't see =X surviving this either.

slinkiestwizard

I'm sure that his council will be a good help, if they are allowed to help ofcourse.

However I have to agree with you. I don't see =X surviving this either.

LMAO! Wicker im betting they are wishing you were there :icon_biggrin: . Funny but this reminds me of a conversation we had a while back ,ill need to dig through my mail and skype messages . You no the first thing they say that goes is your mind. Oh BTW best of luck to all tribes though i only think really 1 will need luck.
X- Better build a really large warming fire.

DeletedUser

LMAO! Wicker im betting they are wishing you were there :icon_biggrin: . Funny but this reminds me of a conversation we had a while back ,ill need to dig through my mail and skype messages . You no the first thing they say that goes is your mind. Oh BTW best of luck to all tribes though i only think really 1 will need luck.
X- Better build a really large warming fire.

I doubt they would wish I was there. And I wouldn't want to be there anyway. I don't want trouble now, when I am trying to build up my new tribe :)

Find the message and show me sometime. Would love to see it :D

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, should be fairly interesting to see how this develops & what other tribes choose to get involved & on who's side

DeletedUser101881

Very interesting.....=X have a good calibre of player....should be a good contest.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

this pnp is from -kp- on =x

Let us hope that this war is only with -KP- and =X and that outside forces do not jump in here :icon_razz:

I hope we are able to determine who is truly the better tribe here, not who has the better alliance.
A good old 1v1 would be quite nice, and only time will tell if -KP- is truly going to fight this one out on their own.

This should be loads of fun, finally some action in the SW.
Good luck to -KP-, wish you all the best in this war.