Marching for 20 Days and 20 Nights

DeletedUser

blah blah blah...

=X do this super-merge, recruit from -KP-,change leadership and have some (smart, imo) people leave with some of it spilling into the public forums...., oh...and you have villages we want.

What better scenario then to attack? Should we have waited to let you get all settled, get your leadership deal worked out and your forums all organized.. or should we seize the opportunity to strike a *much larger* tribe (ie: approximately 50% larger) when they've got their dangly-bits hanging out? You put yourself into this situation, if you do too many things too quickly you'll find yourself flat-footed, maybe you should've put a big target on your back instead, that may have been easier.. or at least, remove all doubt. ;)

What =X did to upset PITA.. I'm not sure, all I know is... the *smart* thing to do.. is NOT poke a sleeping bear while you try and pick a fight with someone else at the same time.

/shrug

DeletedUser

@Shahyd

Shhhhhhhhhhh.... your posts reveal just how foolish you really are..

DeletedUser

I still don't see where I vouched for this guy you mentioned, as you said I suggest we recruited him. I spoke about people in general not this player.
And you totally took my post out of context. As far I remember this was about KP falling apart or whatever it was about. So I suggested we took the players instead of PITA, as it seems best for the tribe.
But obviously it was wrong. KP isn't falling apart as far as I can see. Next time you might want to provide all info as you said to me earlier today, instead of just showing my post totally out of context.

DeletedUser96310

I for one loved the declaration. I think the video's were perfect and unlike some, I think they put some good thought into it. congrats on a solid declaration.

Good Luck to all involved.

~Bee

DeletedUser

You are ALL misinformed :icon_eek:

Its okay though, I am here now...

[spoil]
honey+i'm+home.jpg
[/spoil]
Whatever link is in your spoiler is broken, at least for me. Not sure if it was anything important or simply a picture, but there will be no response to it.

Let us begin straightening this mess out by addressing the PITA aspect. They have the more respectable presence, the more respectable players, the more respectable leadership. It is a short story and I think they will not refute it, being respectable as they are and all. :)

[spoil]We always knew, from the start of the world, that diplomacy between our tribes would be very difficult as we both wished to dominate the same ground. In fact, this is the first thing I ever said to a PITA playa and he did not pretend otherwise, respect to jonnyflame for that. He later congratulated us on our merge with SWARM, as we have always enjoyed a respectful unofficial relationship with him and the other PITA we have come in contact with.

When the merge took place, Ethan waited for the attack break to snipe a village from a former SWARM mate he had conflict with in the past. We treated this as a personal battle between players whose tribes had no diplomacy, not a declaration. These were the only attacks between our tribes, just as I related in the Predictions thread where nobody contested my account (as I expect nobody to contest it here).

The recent unprovoked attacks launched against us by several PITA players in coordination with -KP- is what prompted the declaration from us, though we continue to respect their tribe, leadership and members.[/spoil]
If somebody wishes to contest this account...

1. Please be in PITA
2. Please provide evidence to support your claim
Again, I'm not disputing that any of this happened. What I am saying is that =X is repeatedly pointing at Ethan attacking Shield and saying that was the start of hostilities between the two tribes, when it wasn't. There's been repeated problems in the past, and it wasn't PITA that was the cause of them. This situation now is like a small child repeatedly pulling on the ears of a dog and trying to poke it in the eye, and then crying in pain and surprise when the dog finally gets fed up and bites the child.

If you want to declare because you don't like us, fine. If you want to declare over a contested area, fine. If you want to declare simply because you're bored, fine. Just don't declare and still try and act like the victim.

DeletedUser

If they wished to be the ones to publicly declare, they should have been the ones to formally declare. In Light. of this, I would suggest they do the honorable thing and ask that this thread be closed so that we can at least have a decent declaration in a new thread, issued by the tribe that formally declared. :icon_rolleyes:

I think their declaration worked well, not the best declaration but who said you needed to declare on ext. before declaring in game? I think the honourable thing would be for you to post a counter declaration if your that upset :icon_confused:

the gap between shahz issuing the declaration in game and this thread being posted is maybe 30 minutes?

guess i was too busy taking kp villages during that 30 minutes? :icon_eek:

[spoil]H01 (340|676) K63 3,774 harryhowza [-KP-] Anthills [=X] 2012-01-06 15:29:14
Watercolour (391|664) K63 2,299 Infectuggah [-KP-] Anthills [=X] 2012-01-06 09:21:58[/spoil]
silly me, taking villages when i should have been trying to talk my way into victory
granted they are small, but i cannot help that some of the -kp- near me are barb-noblers :icon_redface:

You launched after declaration, taking seconds, 30 minutes, if declaration was ready for externals, could have been posted...in seconds. So your excuse of taking -KP- villages is not true or at least shows you were lazy in declaring.

Why would you post a declaration anyway if shahz is duke? :icon_redface:
Surely your job is to only send attacks.
So you were busy sending attacks, what was shahz doing? Show her conquers. Relevant to attacks that could have been sent in those 30 minutes.

as for scrappy, my info is confirmed by his own mates in -kp- and his skype name
maybe he switched accounts? idc tbh
maybe you saw me mention before that the issues with him had nothing to do with tw? that i did not care what account he played?

You do care I would imagine....
Why would his mates, tell you, the enemy and the one who argued on his 'Dedication' thread his IGN?
If you can not see the idiocy in your logic here then I can't help any further.
I try and help my friends, and not hang them out to dry, but thats just me :icon_rolleyes:

If you want to declare because you don't like us, fine. If you want to declare over a contested area, fine. If you want to declare simply because you're bored, fine. Just don't declare and still try and act like the victim.

*Applauds*
Its not the honourable thing to do :lol:

DeletedUser

It is simple.

We declared because their were 1000's of attack from PITA.

Did we planned to war PITA? No.

Did we wanted to have diplomacy with PITA? Yes.

Hope this explains things. :)

DeletedUser

It is simple.

We declared because their were 1000's of attack from PITA.

Did we planned to war PITA? No.

Did we wanted to have diplomacy with PITA? Yes.

Hope this explains things. :)

As I've already said, you keep telling part of the truth but fail to tell the whole truth. I don't really need anything explained to me when I already went further in depth with the situation than you have.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As I've already said, you keep telling part of the truth but fail to tell the whole truth. I don't really need anything explained to me when I already went further in depth with the situation than you have.

This is the Propaganda forum. Part of Propaganda is spinning how you talk about situations to suit your point. Thus, telling parts of a story can be more effective than the whole of a story.

What xshahzad has stated, isn't being denied from what I can see.

He has stated that they at one point in time wanted diplomacy with PITA.
He has stated that they didn't plan to war PITA.
He has stated that there were 1000s of incomings.

Now, the 1000s of incomings inbound, to me would suggest that they are in a sense, victims. Assuming these were sent before war was declared. This is all forgetting that the game is primarily one of war, and thus there is no real victim. Just who began attacking who first.

I disagree that anybody is trying to play the "victim" card, from what I have read of this thread. It seems more to me that facts and perspectives of both sides are being put out.

DeletedUser92790

i think its safe to say that =X must have declared n got the early strikes in before penguins were fully ready... i'm going to assume that these stats will sort themselves out soon.

do you just choose not to read peoples comments? We were attacked by Pita and KP before we attacked back and declared. Don't get too surprised that we are taking villages from them.

DeletedUser

This is the Propaganda forum. Part of Propaganda is spinning how you talk about situations to suit your point. Thus, telling parts of a story can be more effective than the whole of a story.

What xshahzad has stated, isn't being denied from what I can see.
Oh, trust me, I understand the PnP forums and how a debate works, and I understand that telling parts of the truth can support one's argument. That's why I not only agreed with what they said, but when beyond that to tell the whole story from the beginning of issues between our tribes, where they started things. If the story began where they claimed it does, then yes, they would be the victims. However, that is now the case.

He has stated that they at one point in time wanted diplomacy with PITA.
Yes, they did request this. They also requested diplomacy with -KP-. This was done mere days ago, after both sides had traded attacks over the course of the last couple months. It was also after =X recruited into the northeast, taking in some players from -KP- who needless to say brought info with them. Surprising that they got denied after they had thoroughly prodded at both tribes?

This part I do deny. We got word they had plans against both -KP- and PITA. What's more, in the other thread about the tribe Light, they posted skype conversations admitting both to plans about attacking PITA as well as seeking diplomacy with One, and it is known that there has been conflict between PITA and One.

He has stated that there were 1000s of incomings.
Again, not arguing over the truth here but over the timeline and the whole story. Again I refer to my analogy of a small child irritating a dog. =X has been prodding at us for months. Now we're finally responding in force, and they cry foul. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. You reap what you sow, and you can only poke a sleeping giant so long before it rouses itself to do something about the annoyance.

Now, the 1000s of incomings inbound, to me would suggest that they are in a sense, victims. Assuming these were sent before war was declared. This is all forgetting that the game is primarily one of war, and thus there is no real victim. Just who began attacking who first.
In a sense meaning if you listened only to =X's story, yes, they would be the victims. I wouldn't call someone a victim for prompting a response against their own actions though.

I disagree that anybody is trying to play the "victim" card, from what I have read of this thread. It seems more to me that facts and perspectives of both sides are being put out.
I was trying to set up a difference between -KP- and PITA as, against popular opinion, we are not a family tribe. We are, and always have been, two completely separate entities. About the same time there were two responses, one saying they hoped it would only be -KP- vs =X with no larger tribes jumping in on one side to unbalance things. The other was that PITA had started the conflict, which was untrue. =X tried starting a shoving match, seeing how much they could get away with and we shoved back harder.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't play this world, nor do I fully understand its politics. So I can only comment on the parts that don't go over my head.

In a sense meaning if you listened only to =X's story, yes, they would be the victims. I wouldn't call someone a victim for prompting a response against their own actions though.

When I said "in a sense", I did not mean in terms of only seeing things from one side of the discussion. I meant that, diplomatically there would have been ways to resolve the situation - the "in a sense" refers to the fact that instead of diplomatic routes taken, offensive routes were taken. I mean no criticism by this. I'll use an analogy to help explain what I mean better.

In more modern times, when a country invades another, it is a very serious thing. It is usually when almost all other options available have been tried and have been unsuccessful, in an attempt to circumvent the potential outbreak of war. Not always, but usually. The victims in this sense, would be the innocent people who were not involved in the issue - which, would as a generalization be the civilian population.

Now, this is a war game - thus, there would be no "innocent population". Because, everybody has the opportunity to leave their tribe if they disagree with what is being done. However, it is not always visible precisely what the leadership of the tribe you are in is doing, or other members of the tribe. So, there would be a sense of innocence within some of the tribe. And so, some could be perceived as victims for this reason. Not all of the tribe - I would not presume to claim with my insignificant knowledge on this topic as a whole to have an accurate idea of the full picture - but some. This is what the "in a sense" refers to.

I'll go back to playing my worlds now and leave you all in peace. Maybe there'll be a blog out soon enough which actually has content worth reading, if I don't have to wait another 4-5 weeks :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I don't play this world, nor do I fully understand its politics. So I can only comment on the parts that don't go over my head.

When I said "in a sense", I did not mean in terms of only seeing things from one side of the discussion. I meant that, diplomatically there would have been ways to resolve the situation - the "in a sense" refers to the fact that instead of diplomatic routes taken, offensive routes were taken. I mean no criticism by this. I'll use an analogy to help explain what I mean better.
Forgive me then, for I misunderstood your meaning.

Diplomatic routes could've been taken, yes, but in that aspect =X had already shot themselves in the foot. There had been attacks exchanged in the past which nothing was ever done about. Then =X took in Alfie and Trojan Taff from -KP-. This in itself would kill any diplomatic talks with -KP- before they started, and it did. We also got word (again I point to the other thread) that while seeking diplomacy with us, =X was also plotting to get diplomacy with One and attack PITA from both sides. Taking all that into mind, is it really all that surprising that we chose an offensive route rather than a diplomatic one?

In more modern times, when a country invades another, it is a very serious thing. It is usually when almost all other options available have been tried and have been unsuccessful, in an attempt to circumvent the potential outbreak of war. Not always, but usually. The victims in this sense, would be the innocent people who were not involved in the issue - which, would as a generalization be the civilian population.

Now, this is a war game - thus, there would be no "innocent population". Because, everybody has the opportunity to leave their tribe if they disagree with what is being done. However, it is not always visible precisely what the leadership of the tribe you are in is doing, or other members of the tribe. So, there would be a sense of innocence within some of the tribe. And so, some could be perceived as victims for this reason. Not all of the tribe - I would not presume to claim with my insignificant knowledge on this topic as a whole to have an accurate idea of the full picture - but some. This is what the "in a sense" refers to.

I'll go back to playing my worlds now and leave you all in peace. Maybe there'll be a blog out soon enough which actually has content worth reading, if I don't have to wait another 4-5 weeks :icon_sad:
I agree, sometimes the leadership acts without telling the tribe as a whole what they are doing, though the leadership should try to keep the tribe informed. However with past cases, there's been very visible evidence that the =X members wouldn't need the leadership to tell them anything. I can point at Popa Cel Mare, who was mass catted by what was then Swarm. Such attacks would've taken communication as a tribe. Or I can point at the more recent recruitment of Trojan Taff and Alfie. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together to get 4, realizing that -KP- most likely won't like that =X was recruiting its members.

In short, they may not have access to the whole picture, but they know enough to think of what the situation must be like.

Rvglos

with regard to =X taking in trojan taff and alfie. Even that was underhand. Trojan taff sent a tribe circ explaining that he was unhappy with the hitler leadership and was quitting this world... a few members left with him, but then low and behold he and alfie joined =x. They were the only members of any real size and we assume (wrongly maybe that the 4 small members were not offered an invite due to thier size.

I find it ironic that he stated hitler style leadership as a reason for leaving and then joined a tribe who leadership has been questioned on the externals many times for being shall we say heavy handed.....?

For the record, he was talking absolute BS, our leadership is seems fair, open and honest..... one of the best ive come across....

The war has been fun so far... some =x members have shown good skillz and that is too thier credit... as for all the above regarding who started what etc. From a KP point of view, it was simple...Expansion, dislike, cross nobling, poor manners, there are a lot of reasons to go to war with =x. Its a war game anthills, get over it and move on buddy.....

DeletedUser

with regard to =x taking in trojan taff and alfie. Even that was underhand. Trojan taff sent a tribe circ explaining that he was unhappy with the hitler leadership and was quitting this world... A few members left with him, but then low and behold he and alfie joined =x. They were the only members of any real size and we assume (wrongly maybe that the 4 small members were not offered an invite due to thier size.

I find it ironic that he stated hitler style leadership as a reason for leaving and then joined a tribe who leadership has been questioned on the externals many times for being shall we say heavy handed.....?

For the record, he was talking absolute bs, our leadership is seems fair, open and honest..... One of the best ive come across....

The war has been fun so far... Some =x members have shown good skillz and that is too thier credit... As for all the above regarding who started what etc. From a kp point of view, it was simple...expansion, dislike, cross nobling, poor manners, there are a lot of reasons to go to war with =x. Its a war game anthills, get over it and move on buddy.....

+1

DeletedUser

This part I do deny. We got word they had plans against both -KP- and PITA. What's more, in the other thread about the tribe Light, they posted skype conversations admitting both to plans about attacking PITA as well as seeking diplomacy with One, and it is known that there has been conflict between PITA and One.

That is incorrect.
I am taking a wild stab at saying your source is wicker, as no one else would even have that info that PITA is even mentioned in =X.
Now, a mad mate left =X wanting to do things his own way.
He tells you some info, which could prompt PITA to take further action against =X.
You guys take the bait, and the tribe he was pissed off at, and left, now has to war both PITA and -KP-.

Now to set things straight, I can tell you that there were never any plans to attack PITA.
Look at the map mate, why would =X want to war the spread of -KP- and PITA?
-KP- and PITA together creates a mass that is over 2 times the size of =X.

If you will not listen to this common sense, or the fact that I am telling you there were not any plans, look at the facts.
Look at the war stats.
Right now the number of villages taken is 7:2 =X:-KP-
Now look at =X:pITA, it's 0:3.
Clearly PITA was not/hasn't been targeted by =X.
They have been focusing on -KP-, which is their target, not PITA. :icon_rolleyes:

Rvglos

That is incorrect.
I am taking a wild stab at saying your source is wicker, as no one else would even have that info that PITA is even mentioned in =X.
He tells you some info, which could prompt PITA to take further action against =X.
You guys take the bait, and the tribe he was pissed off at, and left, now has to war both PITA and -KP-.

Now to set things straight, I can tell you that there were never any plans to attack PITA.

If you will not listen to this common sense, or the fact that I am telling you there were not any plans, look at the facts.
Look at the war stats.
They have been focusing on -KP-, which is their target, not PITA. :icon_rolleyes:

Or ther just too scared..... even the declaration on PITA was an attempt at a HUG...

War name: =X VZ PITA (War for Love)

Declaration:
We Respect your tribe, It does not mean that we are afraid of your tribe. Respecting your opponent is a trait some have. Well-played convincing -KP- that their best interest was to join with PITA against =X when it is obvious you will eat -KP- as soon as we have wrecked them for you.

and its 6:2 btw

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That is incorrect.
Original source being Wicker? No. Physical evidence being a message from Wicker posted on the forums. Yes. You keep telling me I'm wrong, however you show no proof of it, whereas I can point to proof showing that I'm right. If you want to win an argument, your evidence needs to be better than mine.

My evidence also shows evidence that =X wanted to work together with One attacking PITA, a tribe that is larger than both -KP- and PITA combined by a fair margin.

Look at the war stats.

=X's conquers are all rather small as well. Your interpretation is that =X isn't focusing on PITA. My interpretation is that =X is focusing on the easiest villages they can find.