Declaration time again !

DeletedUser

Poqq is sorry he was unable to upload this himself. He is having external issues.

[spoil]
10094778.png
[/spoil]

Pretty self explanatory.

These mails show we wanted to declare since you merged. So what? Is this supposed to be shocking news? The whole reason for your two tribes merging was so you can attack us together, need I remind you of that?

Originally Posted by Author
Noobs on Ice today at 02:06
jay us and skype made a important agreement..and will be coming as one and going against shave...mate if u can get ur ass motivated again we can do some damage

:icon_rolleyes:

PS. it's funny to me beowned that you say stuff like "you people just cannot let go can you?" when your duke is the one that posted these mails after everybody settled down :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trust me now as all will see
Death is all you need
Dedication on Bended knee
How shAve s killing thee!
-------------
the following picture i think u "borrowed" from my in game profile picture... nicely done mate.

W59 - DJep0 -
we co-play , co-play all and every day
each hour we farm, and farm away..
24/7 we take resources, and you weep..

we noble train ur ass, while u sleep!!!.

DeletedUser92671

PS. it's funny to me beowned that you say stuff like "you people just cannot let go can you?" when your duke is the one that posted these mails after everybody settled down :)

that ummm....
isnt my duke...

DeletedUser

Poqq is sorry he was unable to upload this himself. He is having external issues.

Not the brightest bulb are you?

not my tribe mate either, you should look closely.

"HAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA" :icon_rolleyes:

That had to be the biggest fail of a post in a long time, maybe it's time to take a break?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not the brightest bulb are you?

not my tribe mate either.

"HAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA" :icon_rolleyes:

That had to be the biggest fail of a post in a long time, maybe it's time to take a break?

A3ro is still not duke, just sayin :lol:

vato loco

LOL, this is why I like you :icon_razz:

and its also one of my favorite posts. This is the attitude we all should have and play with as it makes the game more fun. Play with some arrogance, play with some wreckless abandonment and in the end. Play for fun and enjoy the game for what it is. Vato and BeOwned, both of your posts are quotable and respect to the both of you. :icon_razz:

Finally some respect! Wohooo, but really ur gonna respect BeOwned.... Tsk......
haha nah in all seriousness, Thanks Waves, and once again wish all of ShAve All the best, and cant wait to see the results of the first few waves of attacks :)

VL.

EstoyLoco

Pretty self explanatory.

Well it was just showing that you are way late in your planning :D

btw.. thanks for you timezone poqq!!! :)

Estoy

DeletedUser

Finally some respect! Wohooo, but really ur gonna respect BeOwned.... Tsk......
haha nah in all seriousness, Thanks Waves, and once again wish all of ShAve All the best, and cant wait to see the results of the first few waves of attacks :)

VL.

^^^ Noob :icon_razz:

DeletedUser52670

This makes for some interesting changes for sure, I will be watching closely and watching how the tide turns. As an unbias poster I won't be taking any preferences. I would predict Shave hold the upper hand as it stands (although that is based entirely on paper). If PITA were to show their hand in favor of BS that could heat things up. If they decide they don't like BS on their doorstep and the earlier relations with Skype are now void then I think the writing is on the wall for BS.

As an add I like the merge ... provides a new, interesting core tribe and gives new opportunities to Skype and Onfire where as before I think you were both in a spot of bother.

DeletedUser

This makes for some interesting changes for sure, I will be watching closely and watching how the tide turns. As an unbias poster I won't be taking any preferences. I would predict Shave hold the upper hand as it stands (although that is based entirely on paper). If PITA were to show their hand in favor of BS that could heat things up. If they decide they don't like BS on their doorstep and the earlier relations with Skype are now void then I think the writing is on the wall for BS.

As an add I like the merge ... provides a new, interesting core tribe and gives new opportunities to Skype and Onfire where as before I think you were both in a spot of bother.

Nice post, i predict Shave will have upper hand for the first week, but we will see if things change. I am intruiged by this war and look forward to clashing with Shave!

slinkiestwizard

Nice post, i predict Shave will have upper hand for the first week, but we will see if things change. I am intruiged by this war and look forward to clashing with Shave!

LOL lamby we dont carry sheers but have some really sharp straight edge razors ,I got mail today asking us to make a sweater out of you and i was like no not LAMBY! :lol: ah well wars are always fun good thing we stocked up on the necessities.

Beer ----> whats a war without it
chips ----> nourishment
extra coffee -----> breakfast of champions
paper towels ----> have to wipe that keyboard after waking up in your computer chair with drool on it
And i thank God for the fact i was smart enough to install the 1/2 bathroom right off my mancave

lets have fun!

DeletedUser52670

I'm also liking the fact that for the most part this thread seems a lot more civil than what we have grown accustomed ... Pixel and Flow was a nice thread ... UNM and PITA threads have not been a good read.

Keep it up guys. Looking forward to the first war stats :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LOL lamby we dont carry sheers but have some really sharp straight edge razors ,I got mail today asking us to make a sweater out of you and i was like no not LAMBY! :lol: ah well wars are always fun good thing we stocked up on the necessities.

Awww i am just lovely little lamb :lol:

DeletedUser

Shame on you Lamby why couldn't you be closer.. I wanted another chance to cap villages off you :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Shame on you Lamby why couldn't you be closer.. I wanted another chance to cap villages off you :icon_sad:

Pfft, i have co's now. So it be harder this time. Last time you did not even have leading nukes :D

DeletedUser

Reece yea yea nub I tell you (just kiddin) suppose I should add somethin on topic go shAve... may pay you a visit there lamby sometime.

DeletedUser

Reece yea yea nub I tell you (just kiddin) suppose I should add somethin on topic go shAve... may pay you a visit there lamby sometime.

What account you on? We need to finish off where we left off :icon_razz: i think score is 7-0 you

Well we have another co as well, he is kinda in the dark tho, our secret weapon :p

DeletedUser

Haha me and gus is on AfterShave - Mail me there we'll finish talking there. EC!!! no giving me warning for off-topic!