Who is TW's greatest player?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100736
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Top 5 was primarily you, Purple Predator, Kebabe (mostly due to PP thinking it was funny to account sit him and keep him ahead of you), duffbdat, and Allyboo. Being top 5 isn't a bad thing, but it's certainly not the same thing as the picture of being less active than rum nubs that you're trying to paint.

Allyboo beat both duff and jamm on w21. And PP wasn't even close to any of them if my memory serves me right. :icon_razz:
And what she offers in form of a tribemate make her on completely on a different level in my book. Kind of like Kenved in his days. Booboo is the queen of tw!

That said I don't know about the greatest single player.. I do know the greatest group of people though. Miss you all from Halp! Especially Bwahski.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My question is why is this thread still in the w56 forums and not clogging some general forum somewhere :icon_eek: We dont need to draw any more big egos to this forum, we have enough already tyvm!

DeletedUser

So ur point is u r not a fool, Knight Saber is a fool who make u look like a fool. :p

BTW This is for ur sarcasm. :)

KS is no fool. He just has a tendancy to make me question my motives, rewrite my arguement and make me contradict myself.

DeletedUser

Allyboo beat both duff and jamm on w21. And PP wasn't even close to any of them if my memory serves me right. :icon_razz:
And what she offers in form of a tribemate make her on completely on a different level in my book. Kind of like Kenved in his days. Booboo is the queen of tw!

That said I don't know about the greatest single player.. I do know the greatest group of people though. Miss you all from Halp! Especially Bwahski.

I don't remember w21 to be honest, but it was far beyond my prime and several players were allready better than me at that time. I don't remember allyboo being rank 1, never talked to him/her if I'm correct. But I wouldn't doubt this statement.

An outstanding player reaches a topten rank without any problems, is liked by the players in his tribe (no necessarily by everyone else), teaches his tribe what he knows about the game, helps out whereever he can, sacrificing his troops, helping others to noble. By this definition a looot of players who are mentioned as being good, don't deserve it. Even though I never liked him on a personal level, vpar2 fits this criteria very well, at least in the early days of .net

muldie, I really doubt that any player by your definition spends his time with his "friends" on this forum, rather than going out. You are probably the exception to the rule. Wish I had your life.

DeletedUser

I interpret it as the person who is seen in the highest regard by others, irrelevant of their reasons (in-game skill, personality, PNP etc).

I held WoW in the highest regard, but he never ever forum posted.

It was his style of play and I liked it.

World forum's can be a distraction and a negative place to be sometimes.

What would really be cool would be to have cards of the "Top Trumps" of the greatest tribal wars players.

Muldie325

muldie, I really doubt that any player by your definition spends his time with his "friends" on this forum, rather than going out. You are probably the exception to the rule. Wish I had your life.

I have no forum friends either. :p