Funny IGMs

• Thread starter Chicken loving Walrus
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Seriously don't know what he thinks is active.
Its a general form letter he's sending out. I got the exact one too.

And he is right, you are active. You've responded several times now. An inactive player wouldn't have bothered to even open the mail. :icon_wink:

master of the rangers

Overpower the world with numbers and family tribes, thats the only way to win :O

DeletedUser

link in a box on 18.03. at 02:35
One time I had a urinary tract infection and it stung like no other. The doctor just told me to drink a lot of cranberry juice.

Not sure if this is funny. Or just strange lol

DeletedUser

White Knight442 on 17.03. at 10:48
Hello,

If you are reading this you are one of the few that The House of [ally]Brutii[/ally] have have choosen to join our tribe.

The house of Brutii are small but are growing, aif you join you will see the progression and as were so organised you will always know whats happenng within the tribe, everyone is active and friendly and would welcome you with open arms, if you join our tribe you will be apart of a nique fighting force with great tactics also :) if you are interested and we shall send you and invite yours truly

[player]White Knight442[/player]

elementsoul on 17.03. at 14:21
Hello,

If you are reading this you are one of the few that The House of Brutii have chosen to join our tribe.

The houses of Brutii are small, but are growing. If you join you will see the progression. We are also well organized; so you will always know what's happening within the tribe. Everyone is active, friendly, and would welcome you with open arms. If you join our tribe you will be a part of a unique fighting force, which uses great tactics. If you are interested, we shall send you and invite.

Yours truly,

White Knight442
I'm not interested in joining your tribe. In the above quote is your invitation letter, with the terrible spelling and grammar fixed.
Save me it, if I'm a victim of Muphry's Law in the improved version I sent back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

noob9700 on 16.03. at 22:03
okay, i have alot of experience in this game. i have a account in world 60 which is 12k points

XD im facing so many funny noobs in this game

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

[spoil]
funnydj.png
[/spoil]
had to post this.

btw there was a real rage in the chat after some ppl saw the pic i posted
giggle.gif
well now we have a girl with "some" more cloth on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

angelgod1 today at 00:43
I'm sorry your tribe went from 99 members to 95, and its not my fault your members see the lack of leadership in your tribe, apply to mine and pass the requirements we set. You also claim to respect us, respect us so much your plotting with Hydra to attack us, but want to wait till you get 5 other tribes, I LOL at this :D
Plawckz today at 00:34
Hello angelgod1 and Lights Explicit,

I am writing this message to inform you that our tribe is not taking the fact that now 4 of our members have left and joined Axe! but it needs to stop. I do not want to start a war this early in the game and I respect you guys as a tribe completely but I kindly am asking that you dismiss hairyreturn. hairyreturn was our former tribe "representative" and council member and he randomly decided to leave the tribe and remove everyone. This is considered to us personally an Act of War and he is now considered a refugee along with bacon returns.

I am not writing this message to give you both orders to I would really like it if you dismissed him from Axe!. Again this is not an order just a request, if you don't we are obligated to send him attacks because professionally this is not right and he is a traitor. I hope you understand where I'm coming from and that we can work something out with no conflicts. Thank you and have a great day, reply to me whenever you can.

-Plawckz
-Founder of ~CPoP~

I don't know if you guys find it funny, but I do :D

DeletedUser

angelgod1 today at 00:49
I should of waited for the response before posting it on the forums :D
Plawckz today at 00:46
I "LOL" at how immature you are for an 18 year old. I had no part in the plot to attack any of your members and they obviously didn't just go crawling towards you and I'm sure your leadership is absolutely terrible so judge yourself before others you moron my 9 year old brother makes more sense than you.

lol

DeletedUser

This is what I put on my profile to see if I can make people think I'm a noob.

I am a highly experienced player who had 10.000 points in w61. Do not attack me or I will clear you with my swords!!!