Funny IGMs

• Thread starter Chicken loving Walrus
  • Start date

DeletedUser68103

Link in a box said:
One time I had a urinary tract infection and it stung like no other. The doctor just told me to drink a lot of cranberry juice.
Not sure if this is funny. Or just strange lol

I was waiting to see one of my mails pop up on here. That is one of fifty unique random facts about myself that I mailed around. Try to collect them all!

DeletedUser104262

I was waiting to see one of my mails pop up on here. That is one of fifty unique random facts about myself that I mailed around. Try to collect them all!

One of my tribe mate received one of your random fact.. Can't remember what that was. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

~CPoP~ - Pwnager today at 20:32ThanksQuote

PLEASE READ!

Now that hits from Axe! have been received i personally think we should ALL strike them together. Get the others around you to help out etc. I communicate with the Hydra around me and i think we should strike while we can. Their tactic makes it more efficient later on in the game. Low troops High Res. If we leave it too long they will have High Troops AND High Res. While on the other hand we are farming our asses off with decent amounts of troops.

Only 50 of their members are located in K53. The others are over the borders. This is a benefit for us once again because we are 2 tribes with the majority IN K53. That means we have about 3 of us vs 1 of them.

I read a couple days ago that other tribes would help. I don't rely on them but if they wish to join in then they are welcome too in my eyes. However if this is to happen it would mean dedication, time and teamwork. If people cant communicate with the others around them then there is no point being in a tribe really. Once their defenses have been wiped we must keep the attacks up ALL DAY each and every day but make sure they are not reinforced, No matter the losses we must deal with this tribe now. If people are with me on this then please do let me know, just remember this isn't me saying go out and start attacking them. I would just like the Dukes of each tribe to know my concern.

Sorry for the giant post ><

Long read, but worth it :icon_biggrin:

MaDusk

Angelgod1

Just for you

MaDusk today at 22:22
Hello there,
I've receive a messenger who told me that there is a war coming up. I would like to know if the people from the rim who joined late could participate with the most powerful player.
I would like to help by support or counter attack if needed. I don't tell my tribe that, because I want to be undercover in your fight.
Does [ally]Axe![/ally] will be attacked ? Because it's what I've heard and I'm ready to give my final combo attack with the scout laser attack, back from w46.
No one can resist that, not even a tribe, but we need to use it well at the right time.
Waiting for a reply lord,
With pleasure,
MaDusk
Pwnager today at 23:16
I appreciate the offer but i cant be giving you details this early. There has been discussion. No final order from Dukes has been displayed. However if the time comes and your still willing to participate then i will happily accept your offer. This is my first world in a very long time so im not very up to date with the scout laser attack ;) I will get back to you on the situation when i know of more.
Kurt
MaDusk today at 23:23
Dear lord,
I really appreciate your reply, I really hope to kill some [ally]axe![/ally] because I do prefer some LC ! They are more powerful. I'll mail my friend in this world in hope to assist you in this futur war.
Hopefully, we will make it.
Your servitor,
MaDusk

MaDusk

Well, to be honest, what I think it's funny, it's because in his mind, he think he do have ally in this futur war. What I like is to push the story to make it true to someone. Well, it was late and I was tired, maybe it's not that funny...

DeletedUser

Milad Enters today at 14:49
Sword attack....really nubcake

assasins.creed today at 14:51
wassup man

assasins.creed today at 14:52
please nobel me.

assasins.creed today at 14:52
*noble

Milad Enters today at 14:52
I dont know if you're trolling...or just stupid :X

assasins.creed today at 14:53
im not gonna play this world...im playin HP...if you need resources ask me..

Milad Enters today at 14:54
Well if that attack hits, i'll noble you on HP =3

Deal.

assasins.creed today at 14:54
and honestly, i am smart enough to say that you really have lack in life.

Milad Enters today at 14:55
Says the person with a game name as his user name >_>

assasins.creed today at 14:56
You've already proved my point.

Milad Enters today at 14:57
You're probably indian :)

assasins.creed today at 14:58
You're probably racist. :)

assasins.creed today at 14:59
LC eh ?

Milad Enters today at 14:59
You obviously fail at this game

assasins.creed today at 15:00
You're still probably racist ;)

Milad Enters today at 15:01
I'm half indian...so i'm racist to myself?

Maybe thats why i self loath all the time =3

assasins.creed today at 15:02
Even im an Indian.

Milad Enters today at 15:04
Liar :|

Trying to make fun of me now because im half indian...

assasins.creed today at 15:05
There is nothing to be ashamed of. Where are you from. I am from Kolkata.

Milad Enters today at 15:07
You're boring

assasins.creed today at 15:09
Seriously, that ashamed ? Anyways you should really get a life or a girl friend....

Milad Enters today at 15:09
I have Milad, what more do i need?

He has smexy voice.

assasins.creed today at 15:10
And he seems to be really gay.

Milad Enters today at 15:12
You're just jealous that i love milad and not you.

Maybe you should find a special someone? =3

assasins.creed today at 15:13
Lol...yeah im soooo jealous...change your village name(s) to Milad Exists...when youre getting nobled. ;)

Milad Enters today at 15:14
You obviously dont know who we are to think we'd get nobled :L

assasins.creed today at 15:16
There is a sole winner...and you just seem to be very....but i hope you do not get nobled...rather i hope you win.

Milad Enters today at 15:17
I rather hope you stop talking :|

assasins.creed today at 15:18
Stop replying...im not forcing you.

lol Adam

DeletedUser71409

My friend got this, just had to share :D

hondaa today at 17:52
better call your scouts back, I have 2 axeman still alive

The Devil Monster today at 17:54
OMG REALLY ;(

hondaa today at 17:55
YEEEESSS HAHAHAHAHA, you have failed

balubhai

err Milad what is it to do with Indians ??? Must be Shakeel who was writing that rght ?