-MM- Slaughtering Tutti Thread (war)

DeletedUser

Hi Hugh, Just curious. I was wondering when you last nobled a Village Off an enemy? Seems being in T has done your account wonders. But I got to wonder what exactly have you done worth mentioning lately? You know After you left Oh Yeah High and Dry?

"oh noes, so much damage"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Reset hows your farms? ;)

You reduced my points by 6k overall together with Fajah and Pwn4ge in a 2 day timespan. Considering I also build stuff back, lets say you did 12k, maybe even 18k points damage.

that equals in the worst case scenario 2 villages worth of points. Considering I got 910 of those, you did a whopping 0,21% damage to my account, with the three of you. I think I'll live.

Then, I look back at my own catapulting operation on Fajah not so long ago.

2012-03-17 Fajah -MM- 34. -6,674,014 +689 +44,626,140 +30,656,481 +13,969,659
2012-03-16 Fajah -MM- 33. +6,701,946 +684 +36,413,723 +29,563,299 +6,850,424

I did 26k damage in growth, and he even gained 5 villages. So, that's what, 100k damage if you count his own rebuilding? I did that by myself and according to Fajah, it didn't even hurt.

DeletedUser95593

Fajah is 52-16 in the last month. Your bragging about catting him and knocking his points down a little whilst he is nobling your tribemates.

DeletedUser

TreXboom said:
3000 points worth you think thats bad...?

Considering i have catted just one of your vills down by nearly 3k points... something makes me believe you just randomly made this figure up.

hughfj08 said:
spread over all your villages thats like....18 lvl 30's taken (1 level not full 30 levels catted)
Already its not looking like much damage at all
then now comparing to his village count
which roughly comes to 0.025 farm levels per village
oh noes, so much damage

Please read my reply to Trex's comment. Thanks for wasting your time working this out, but it was for nothing, sorry.

@50calibre: What account are you on?

DeletedUser

@TBO I catted endless vill down to 21 points ;) then you guys kicked him. And Marline said you canceled nobles on me because I told her they were sniped... ;) Scurrred?

[spoil]
Marline/freonpower/snedra56
[3/25/2012 6:27:27 AM] CapownedU - Faded Dream (co) - Emperor Ruian: Oh... I dunno? I know the op was planned long ago...
[3/25/2012 6:27:44 AM] CapownedU - Faded Dream (co) - Emperor Ruian: I dont have to tell you that I sniped the nobles do i?
[3/25/2012 6:27:56 AM] Marline/freonpower/snedra56: he was in the hospital before you guys launched on him
[3/25/2012 6:28:33 AM] Marline/freonpower/snedra56: figured as much
[3/25/2012 6:28:53 AM] CapownedU - Faded Dream (co) - Emperor Ruian: you canceled
[3/25/2012 6:29:03 AM] Marline/freonpower/snedra56: why lose them
[3/25/2012 6:29:23 AM] CapownedU - Faded Dream (co) - Emperor Ruian: ;)
[3/25/2012 6:29:41 AM] CapownedU - Faded Dream (co) - Emperor Ruian: I have not launched one attack on you ;)
[3/25/2012 6:30:04 AM] Marline/freonpower/snedra56: Just becasue I'm up doesn't mean I'm on tw either
[3/25/2012 6:30:22 AM] CapownedU - Faded Dream (co) - Emperor Ruian: TBO? ;)
[3/25/2012 6:30:39 AM] Marline/freonpower/snedra56: most likely
[3/25/2012 6:31:07 AM] Marline/freonpower/snedra56: I sent a message to him. not sure if he's on right now or not
[/spoil]

In case you wanted proof

DeletedUser

CapownedU said:
And Marline said you canceled nobles on me because I told her they were sniped... ;) Scurrred?

Yes. Yes i am scared of you. :icon_neutral:

I don't like my nobles being sniped. It's why i always noble barbs.

DeletedUser

TreXboom said:
Funny thing about that is you think your being sarcastic...

Lol.. i have nobled less than 20 barbs (less than 9k points) while i have been on the Snedra account. If you call that being a barb nobler, then i'm guilty.

Trex... before this war, you said you were going to take me out. And that you turned all your nukes to cat nukes just for me. I have yet to see more than 10 nukes hit me. I'm a little disappointed in you if i'm honest. I expected more from you....

DeletedUser

Well I'll tell you ahead of time, any train you send at me will be sniped, just save your nobles for the barbs ;)

:snob::swordsman::snob::snob::snob:

DeletedUser

Fajah is 52-16 in the last month. Your bragging about catting him and knocking his points down a little whilst he is nobling your tribemates.

The person attempting to brag or jiste would be Capownedu (Emperor Ruian) about his catapulting attempts on me.

I then simply took my catapulting of Fajah and Fajah's response to said catapulting as facts to further prove that Emperor's catapulting means diddly doo.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
The person attempting to brag or jiste would be Capownedu (Emperor Ruian) about his catapulting attempts on me.

I then simply took my catapulting of Fajah and Fajah's response to said catapulting as facts to further prove that Emperor's catapulting means diddly doo.

All the catapulting you did to me a little over a week ago is healed.... Its nothing to brag about.

Lol.. i have nobled less than 20 barbs (less than 9k points) while i have been on the Snedra account. If you call that being a barb nobler, then i'm guilty.

Trex... before this war, you said you were going to take me out. And that you turned all your nukes to cat nukes just for me. I have yet to see more than 10 nukes hit me. I'm a little disappointed in you if i'm honest. I expected more from you....

I'm not near you fool, once I move to k74 I'll happily deal with you. I don't care if your disappointed at me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

All the catapulting you did to me a little over a week ago is healed.... Its nothing to brag about.

I said three times in that post that it was not bragging. It was the contrary as I demonstrated how little catapulting does to our accounts at this stage on such a small scale in a direct response to Captain.

DeletedUser

I said three times in that post that it was not bragging. It was the contrary as I demonstrated how little catapulting does to our accounts at this stage on such a small scale in a direct response to Captain.

Who is captain?

DeletedUser

TreXboom said:
I'm not near you fool, once I move to k74 I'll happily deal with you. I don't care if your disappointed at me.

IF you move to K74. While i'm still alive, you won't ever move into K74 ;).

DeletedUser

Unless you tell him you sniped his trains, he will just cancel

DeletedUser

@50calibre: What account are you on?

I am A co-player on one of the Top -MM- accounts. I have only been around since around Christmas, Anymore than that is for me to know and you to find out. I like my anonymity. means I can talk it up and no one can prove how big a newb I am. :p How come you ask?

And on a serious note. I would tell you but I will leave it Up to my co player to decide and Inform.

DeletedUser

50calibre said:
I am A co-player on one of the Top -MM- accounts. I have only been around since around Christmas, Anymore than that is for me to know and you to find out. I like my anonymity. means I can talk it up and no one can prove how big a newb I am. :p How come you ask?

Hmmm, fair enough.

I didn't ask for a particular reason, i'm just curious.