-MM- Slaughtering Tutti Thread (war)

DeletedUser

I am A co-player on one of the Top -MM- accounts. I have only been around since around Christmas, Anymore than that is for me to know and you to find out. I like my anonymity. means I can talk it up and no one can prove how big a newb I am. :p How come you ask?

And on a serious note. I would tell you but I will leave it Up to my co player to decide and Inform.

Hiding behind anonymity is quite sad to be honest. I mean hell, if you talk big, and supposedly on a "top -MM- account" than telling us where you are at should only cement your reputation yes?

DeletedUser

Well, 50calibre is higher than I am, And you should be able to figure out Who I am. If anonymity was not desired, Why doesn't everyone play under their Real Name? Everyone wants some measure of Anonymity. And as he said It's also the co-players call

DeletedUser67005

He coplays me, I am the duke of -MM-.

I thought Taz was the duke of MM.

You mean I did all those terrible things he told me do for fear of being dismissed when the whole time, the real duke of MM was actually Choco?

DeletedUser

Choco and Taz are both dukes. Mohua is our baron, as well as spartanclan. We only gave Spartan baron because he was mad bro. We needed all these players to war tutti. Anyone seen the stats latley? They are killin it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aaaaaaaaaaand way to ruin a remotely funny joke by Choco.

So is anything fun going on down there or is it still one sided slaughter?

DeletedUser84667

How soon is soon? If it is BJ soon, we will be waiting a while.

DeletedUser

Hiding behind anonymity is quite sad to be honest. I mean hell, if you talk big, and supposedly on a "top -MM- account" than telling us where you are at should only cement your reputation yes?

Not My call to make. So deal with it. But I don't see 2stoned2care on world56? And I have no idea which account you play, And Tbh don't really care. :p

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: Tutti
Players: endlessx3, Lars Forlain, dannsa

Timeframe: 20/02/2012 10:00:00 to 29/03/2012 14:05:36

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,862
Side 2: 2,109
Difference: 753

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 569
Side 2: 82
Difference: 487

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 25,665,778
Side 2: 17,504,725
Difference: 8,161,053

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,215,983
Side 2: 746,033
Difference: 4,469,950

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So is anyone going to post current war stats? Or are we sticking with posting stats on inactive players and flaming...

DeletedUser

It really annoys me when tribes post stats and they have quitters and booted accounts in them. I mean, congrats, you managed to send a train and 2 nukes to a village? I mean yeah making a player quit is good, but showing villages that were nobled by active players off of actively defended villages are in my opinion the only accurate assesment of "skill".

Not saying its just -MM- or W2V are doing so, MoM did it back in the early RW war.

Needs maor JackAttackFTW!

anyone still remember that?:lol:

DeletedUser

The players he added contribute an additional 30 villages to the stats, whoopdiefriggendoo.

DeletedUser

Huh? W2V tends to post ingame stats, that do not account for leavers. We have repeatedly maintained that we do not care for leavers and their distortionary effects.

DeletedUser

It really annoys me when tribes post stats and they have quitters and booted accounts in them. I mean, congrats, you managed to send a train and 2 nukes to a village? I mean yeah making a player quit is good, but showing villages that were nobled by active players off of actively defended villages are in my opinion the only accurate assesment of "skill".

Not saying its just -MM- or W2V are doing so, MoM did it back in the early RW war.

Needs maor JackAttackFTW!

anyone still remember that?:lol:

You say this yet that is all that MoM is currently nobling. Whoopty friggin dooo...

DeletedUser84667

You say this yet that is all that MoM is currently nobling. Whoopty friggin dooo...

Actually, I have taken a few Renato villages recently and he is still playing. As is Binks, another player MoM is killing off.

DeletedUser95593

Congratulations, 18 v 1. Always something to brag about.

Renato also has less than 20 vills, grats again.