Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

WASP 1 of 2 topdogs in the world. Yes you guys think i might be crazy but they have merged with erupt and got other players to join MWASP because of this they have become 1 of the top tribes in this world. They have an alliance with East and Gians and aslong as angacam plays in WASP and earthquake girl in noodle i would speculate that they would work together. Wonder in what direction they will go Knowing East is already in war. This would be perfect opportunity to get rid of east. Knowing Riot and East dont get along so i doubt Riot would hit WASP if Wasp do decide to get rid of East. Aswell as having Gians as Ally, WASP could go all out on East and basically get a lot of free villages. Wonder what they do within a week or 2.

Trying to provoke war between East and WASP much?! :icon_rolleyes: WASP have enough expansion room without backstabbing their allies

DeletedUser

These noobs keep posting crap, so others will do stuff they aren't able to do so, themselves. Seen this being done, since World 4 ;)

DeletedUser

He said wasp were one of 2 top dogs

east is obviously the other

Dont be so harsh on riot they are alright some of them anyway.

DeletedUser

He said wasp were one of 2 top dogs

east is obviously the other

Dont be so harsh on riot they are alright some of them anyway.

And what are we talking here? in terms of top tribes with lack of good PnP talent?:lol:

jk, Wasp has Almurph:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

And what are we talking here? in terms of top tribes with lack of good PnP talent?:lol:

jk, Wasp has Almurph:icon_redface:

I think you inserted the wrong emoticon. Perhaps this is the one you were looking for -> :icon_twisted:

You make mistakes, no biggie.

DeletedUser99154

Oh really? all of their leadership came over. All of their "good" players came over. Plus Prime(lets face it, they might as well be your sister tribe) took in a few. I mean weather or not it was a good move is debatable, but i think its pretty obvious it was a merge.

It wasn't a merge...

DeletedUser

Oh really? all of their leadership came over. All of their "good" players came over. Plus Prime(lets face it, they might as well be your sister tribe) took in a few. I mean weather or not it was a good move is debatable, but i think its pretty obvious it was a merge.

First thing's first. Prime is now MWasp, a family tribe of ours. Second, Erupt coming over was not a merge. We were in the middle of border skirmishing and on the verge of full-blown war (Pre-stacks done and Ops planned) when some of their better players were given the opportunity to join Wasp. Their better players just happened to include their leadership. In total there were 14 Erupt members brought over into either Wasp or MWasp. That is in no way a merge, seeing as how nearly 5/6 of their members (and all the members of EruptA and SFU family tribes) were left out. Erupt shattered when the leadership left, and now it's just cleanup.

DeletedUser

First thing's first. Prime is now MWasp, a family tribe of ours. Second, Erupt coming over was not a merge. We were in the middle of border skirmishing and on the verge of full-blown war (Pre-stacks done and Ops planned) when some of their better players were given the opportunity to join Wasp. Their better players just happened to include their leadership. In total there were 14 Erupt members brought over into either Wasp or MWasp. That is in no way a merge, seeing as how nearly 5/6 of their members (and all the members of EruptA and SFU family tribes) were left out. Erupt shattered when the leadership left, and now it's just cleanup.

Sure. Mass recruiting than.:icon_confused: im pretty sure most merges involve shaking of dead weight and taking in the "best"

DeletedUser

Sure. Mass recruiting than.:icon_confused: im pretty sure most merges involve shaking of dead weight and taking in the "best"

Lol, wouldn't call it mass recruiting either. For one, we didn't send blanket invitations at all of Erupt. We cherry picked those we knew were competent, and left the others to rot. There were no negotiations with Erupt's leadership which would've been present in a merge, and there was select recruiting.

But hey, distort what you want, I doubt I'm going to change your opinion because you don't want it to change.

DeletedUser95741

Dam that's low...

not on WASP's part, but on the then leadership of Erupt, but it does bring a tickle into the works, will WASP now have to worry about internal issues of players jumping ship later since the new members have a track history? (at least now they do)

DeletedUser98628

not on WASP's part, but on the then leadership of Erupt, but it does bring a tickle into the works, will WASP now have to worry about internal issues of players jumping ship later since the new members have a track history? (at least now they do)

Not on wasps part, but on our leadership, they took the leader out of leadership, then it was just ship which they jumped! :p

DeletedUser94160

Erupt in k45

Before wasp came......

images

Then,...
images

DeletedUser

I think we'll be ok. I don't fault people for leaving disorganized tribes full of incompetent people who don't cooperate. While those incompetents being there can be blamed on leadership, sure, since they recruited them, they don't have that same problem in Wasp. For one, we actually send support.

I think loyalty to a tribe runs both ways. If a tribe shows it's worth being loyal to, and is loyal to the players, then the players will be loyal to it. If people don't help each other out when needed and instead just focus on doing their own thing, why stick around?