Your W56 Story.

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I dont know who kenny is, but relying on Kimmy and hawk.eye to pull through for you was probably a mistake. I don't know why people can't say that most of the players on that front just weren't very good.

DeletedUser98503

I don't need to check tw stats, I don't care when you stopped growing. You wrote the posts on the forums, you were active and said you would fight. You even said you didn't need any help from the tribe.

A couple of hours later you quit. You were arrogant then and you are arrogant now, and you have nothing to justify that.

Proof or it didnt happen. LOL, you need proof to backup your words, little choco.

DeletedUser98503

And to Alyxar; Choco summed it up for me. I didn't really like your attitude here (but then again, I didn't like KT's, CK's, Baron's or a whole bunch of other arrogant players), but going through the archives, it was clear what happened. But to those that were there, I'll defer my judgement to their expertise. However, I've not had positive dealings with you.

Carlini was there.. it was clear what happened. My attitude might be bad, i might be arrogant. But that does not give anyone the right to say something that didnt happen :O..

DeletedUser95593

MoM need to invite me to their tribe for me to see the archives.

DeletedUser

Carlini was there.. it was clear what happened. My attitude might be bad, i might be arrogant. But that does not give anyone the right to say something that didnt happen :O..

Can I say that you were attacked, said "Don't worry guys, its only MM, I got this one" and then quit when your staggering inadequacies in playing this game were exposed?

Protip btw : Having a bad attitude and being arrogant is a lot easier if you have a modicum of skill to back it up with...something you didnt have on W56

DeletedUser67005

I would compare it to MoM. A large percent of your premade had experience, I don't care how many players you started the premade with, it was a premade none the less.

You would compare MM to MoM? Then seeing as you think MoM is the best thing that ever graced W56, you see MM in a similar light?

How could you compare two tribes that have an experienced member base differential of around 40 or 50? (or whatever it was, it was a large differential when we first started)

DeletedUser

Jimball: 227 : quit after ban losses, your takings were interspersed with sporadic internalling by fajah
acuteangina: 1 : uh yeah, i seriously doubt you did anything to make this account go inactive

Niactz : 4 : well he was still growing when he rejoined Tutti so....active to my eyes

Jimball was inactive just before he went to OhYeah because we killed him in MoM but then there was a new player on the account that was a friend of the new acute co. You see -MM- was directly responsible for killing those 2 accounts as it was me that got the accounts banned which in turn led to acute being deleted and jimball going back to its original inactive state (we effectively killed him twice).

As for niactz, in just ONE op, I personally took 30 villages in something like 1 minute. That was not counting the other ops and what the rest of the tribe took.

@ Mutant: I gifted all those chaos villages to fellow tribemates that were far north to allow them to move to the MoM front. Nonetheless, we do play as a team and I wasn't trying to say I did it all myself but he was one of my fav targets, that's for sure :)

To both hugh and mutant, I know that your players were spineless and crap and probably found a real life excuse to back up their inactivity but that is not -MM-'s problem. Bottom line is, we are still here (stronger then ever) and both your tribes are almost dead. W2V is our ally and we love them, we get that. Maybe you should have learned to be a little smarter when picking your leaders, your recruits, and learning how to deal with allies, etc rather then coming out here and crying at the 11th hour and trying to belittle our achievements on this world. Enough is enough. Either figure out a way to change things to get yourselves excited or just man up and accept it.

@ reese: You'll have to help me get the new proposed tribe right on another world then seeing as you have seen it all first hand :)

You would compare MM to MoM? Then seeing as you think MoM is the best thing that ever graced W56, you see MM in a similar light?

How could you compare two tribes that have an experienced member base differential of around 40 or 50? (or whatever it was, it was a large differential when we first started)

I think that's what he means AS. Our 3 are comparable to the 99 or 100 they had - I guess that makes us even better then MoM! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jimball was inactive just before he went to OhYeah because we killed him in MoM but then there was a new player on the account that was a friend of the new acute co. You see -MM- was directly responsible for killing those 2 accounts as it was me that got the accounts banned which in turn led to acute being deleted and jimball going back to its original inactive state (we effectively killed him twice).

As for niactz, in just ONE op, I personally took 30 villages in something like 1 minute. That was not counting the other ops and what the rest of the tribe took.

well first off i can call a false claim on that claim of nobling niactz
you have only ever taken 17 villages off that account
2 of which were AFTER he left OHYEAH and the other 15 were AFTER he was tribeless.
Granted those 15 after he'd left Tutti (which he joined after leaving OHYEAH) were nobled all on the same day, but that was a spread of like 7 hours.
so, yeah, stop spouting nonsense

you claim to have got acute banned,
well i can't ascertain why you would target a neutral tribe's players, before our relations took the downturn that led to our war.
So even if you did, this was BEFORE the war and does not impact the topic at hand which was THE WAR.

and jimball, well i already decided to credit you with that account, so you can stop your pining over that account

rather then coming out here and crying at the 11th hour and trying to belittle our achievements on this world. Enough is enough. Either figure out a way to change things to get yourselves excited or just man the f**k up and accept it.

well i had accepted it,
and i wasn't picking on MM either, right up until you started pulling extra meanings out from my words that i didnt state.
you've gotten so wrapped up in defending your tribe that you are verbally attacking those that weren't attacking MM
congratulations

DeletedUser98503

Can I say that you were attacked, said "Don't worry guys, its only MM, I got this one" and then quit when your staggering inadequacies in playing this game were exposed?

Protip btw : Having a bad attitude and being arrogant is a lot easier if you have a modicum of skill to back it up with...something you didnt have on W56

What i didnt have on W56 was a co-player. Before my inactivity, I had everything it takes to back up my arrogance. Can doubt but cant deny.

DeletedUser

well first off i can call a false claim on that claim of nobling niactz
you have only ever taken 17 villages off that account
2 of which were AFTER he left OHYEAH and the other 15 were AFTER he was tribeless.
Granted those 15 after he'd left Tutti (which he joined after leaving OHYEAH) were nobled all on the same day, but that was a spread of like 7 hours.
so, yeah, stop spouting nonsense

you claim to have got acute banned,
well i can't ascertain why you would target a neutral tribe's players, before our relations took the downturn that led to our war.
So even if you did, this was BEFORE the war and does not impact the topic at hand which was THE WAR.

and jimball, well i already decided to credit you with that account, so you can stop your pining over that account

well i had accepted it,
and i wasn't picking on MM either, right up until you started pulling extra meanings out from my words that i didnt state.
you've gotten so wrapped up in defending your tribe that you are verbally attacking those that weren't attacking MM
congratulations

niactz left the tribe and then barbed because of our ops. That's why I got some barb conquers (unfortunately). I just checked my conquers and on that op day niactz was a secondary target, my main target was the one I did in 1 minute or so - just got confused with the names.

I reported acute AFTER the account joined OhYeah and AFTER you had declared on us. You forget how quickly relations went sour after you recruited our entire front. Maybe it was all that skiing Emp keeps telling me about?

Btw, I was initially directing my comments at mutant and tiger, not sure how you got your panties knotted up so tight. At the end of your first quote you even said that the last paragraph didn't apply to you, you just made the rest of it apply to you. I've just been replying to you since then. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What i didnt have on W56 was a co-player. Before my inactivity, I had everything it takes to back up my arrogance. Can doubt but cant deny.

Nobody has a co-player in W2V...are you saying that you need a co-player to back up your mouth?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

But which other tribes have been challenged without immediately perishing?
Several tribes. Different time of the world has different heroes. We first had MoM beating a gangbang, we had Toasty making a solid team out of very few players and beating one of the most skilled premades in the world (original Tutti), we had OHYEAH winning a massive, tiring and long gangbang without loosing a single player. I could probably add more to that list. But then everyting changes via one of the most influencial factor in the game that most winners don't like to notice, which is inactivity.

It is common for winners to explicitly recall only plain numbers like "oh we were smaller" or "outnumbered" but the truth is, you also win by luck. From an ex-OHYEAH player perspective I can easily admit, that we didn't beat Haul and CODE by awesomeness, but by the fact they couldn't get as highly active as we were. Have they been able to do it, we would have been lost, cause all numbers were on their side.

Same goes to MM. As a rim tribe nobody did and should care about them up until MoM war, because all of their neighbours had different and more serious dangers around. What rim tribes usually do, is to try take their time to grow while big guys fight and then make a shot when activity is finally on their side. From personal experiences, to succesfully run a rim tribe you only need to be slightly more cooperative than a group of barbs and no serious tribe will waste military on crappy morale while they fight other wars. Yes, I do know that OTOH some tribes love to expand only rimwards, but that's why I said "no serious tribe", rimwalkers usually fail in the long run :icon_wink: Which is another lucky factor though, from the rim tribe perspective. Had MM started south to CODE or west to Haul they probably wouldn't be around today, geez they liked to "secure the rim".

Anyway once MM has become big, there have already been no serious competition around them, except for W2V which they allied. So no, there's nothing awesome in MM's history, but that's nothing to be blamed for, typical rim tribe story. For me personally it's why I don't really like to start on the rim, it's usually so boring. I mean, nothing can be more boring than winning the world without a single achievement that you could sit back and admire. It's like winning in sprint with 60 year olds, but hey, that's me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

Nobody has a co-player in W2V...are you saying that you need a co-player to back up your mouth?:icon_confused:

I don't need a co if I can play 18hours a day. Basically you're just telling me everyone in w2v don't got a life. Ultimately you gotta admit activity is a key factor to success in tw. Life gets in the way, you gets screw up, people blame you for a quitter. Nicely done.

DeletedUser

Solid team, sure, but Toasty & Co still perished. OHYEAH survived at first but then perished all the same.

Activity can be nurtured, or harmed by your position in the world and leadership. MM was not so small as to be in serious morale territory.

@Saeldur; :lol:
Yeah, um, no. Some of us don't need to play 18hrs a day to get by. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I just can't believe the excuse "I don't have a co player" is being used as a defence ..

A little less arrogance, a little less attacks!

It works too :)

DeletedUser84667

Solid team, sure, but Toasty & Co still perished. OHYEAH survived at first but then perished all the same.
The point was not them losing, it was them losing immediately that he was refuting. Toasty did not perish immediately and was greatly successful for a while. OHYEAH was doing very well as well for a while until their leadership collapsed.

Your right, some of us are just lucky enough to be able to sit in the back and to never have a threat come there way and therefor don't need real activity.

DeletedUser

Or, you know, a tribe. Some of W2V's most effective players have been under heavy attacks in the past and got by with mere hours invested a day.
I was refuting the point that you need to be online for 18hrs a day if you do not have a co. It is a ridiculous idea, frankly.

@Immediately; Eh, perhaps it should be rephrased to 'quickly'.

DeletedUser

You need an 18 hour a day activity Alyxar? Please tell me you're a comedian coz that was classic :D :D

DeletedUser98503

You need an 18 hour a day activity Alyxar? Please tell me you're a comedian coz that was classic :D :D

You need 24hours a day activity when you're in the core as a top 5 account and on frontlines. I can log in 1 hour a day when im on the rim behind all my tribe without a single problem.

Activity can be nurtured, or harmed by your position in the world and leadership. MM was not so small as to be in serious morale territory.

Cant deny the fact even on no haul. Account need to be attended just like farming world. But just without the farming. Especially at mid-stage game.