Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

Ah i wish there was less hugging going on Base pfft

I know right?!?

I can't believe business lost the rank 1 spot to these hugging nubs. Grrr it makes me so mad I have to post in this thread and tell people about how much hugging they are doing just in case they haven't noticed for themselves!

DeletedUser

I know right?!?

I can't believe business lost the rank 1 spot to these hugging nubs. Grrr it makes me so mad I have to post in this thread and tell people about how much hugging they are doing just in case they haven't noticed for themselves!

At first I was like "woah business lover i hate you" because all the BizNiz members are really nooby. And then I was like

tumblr_m2xm3xomwp1qdketio3_250.png

And I was happy.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My comment was about your view of tribes in general.

I'm sorry, but writing that someone should SHOW YOU and THEN you'll start being IMPRESSED sure looks to me like that..

Expecting someone to show it to you would mean changing the goals of such tribe. And what other reason do you give? Other than that you'd be impressed?

Pedantry. You have it.

Would have preferred if I'd worded it:

Personally I don't think rank 1 with 38 members, rank 1 with 10-15 on the other hand would be far more impressive.

Because, really, that's all that was being said there. I neither requested or expected them to change their goals as a tribe to try and impress me.

DeletedUser

Personally I don't think rank 1 with 38 members, rank 1 with 10-15 on the other hand would be far more impressive.

I think you missed a bit. Whilst I am not all that impressed with the fact Base are rank 1 with 38 members, it is certainly more impressive than say, being rank 2 with 48 members, in my opinion.

Internal Server Error

I think you missed a bit. Whilst I am not all that impressed with the fact Base are rank 1 with 38 members, it is certainly more impressive than say, being rank 2 with 48 members, in my opinion.

Rank 2 with 40 members or rank 2 with 80 members makes no difference. Only the top 40 count. Base's average points per player is certainly higher than others in the top 20, and while they are indeed 2 members short of 40, it isn't an overwhelming difference.

Unless of course you're swayed by the public image that the more members a tribe has correlates to how "nooby" it is, in which case, this tribe could be considered one of the "pro-est" tribes on the world.

DeletedUser

The top tribes currently are not necessarily the best but since they are the most active they will be in the top for awhile. The tribe I am in is in the top 20 but with the constant leadership changes hopefully it will end with someone who is a great politician and I might one day ask to be part of that leadership and help eliminate all of our threats.

DeletedUser

To me, the thing to look at is not how many points/members a tribe has at this point, but instead look at how fast they are growing and if you look at base's growth compared to bizniz's, you's see that bizniz has had steady upward growth and is beginning to dump off dead weight while base seems to just rocketed up to first via the merge. Also you'll notice that base's lead is much smaller than it was a couple days ago

DeletedUser

To me, the thing to look at is not how many points/members a tribe has at this point, but instead look at how fast they are growing and if you look at base's growth compared to bizniz's, you's see that bizniz has had steady upward growth and is beginning to dump off dead weight while base seems to just rocketed up to first via the merge. Also you'll notice that base's lead is much smaller than it was a couple days ago

You will notice that BizNiz has been recruiting like crazy just to try to keep up... :lol:

DeletedUser

You will notice that BizNiz has been recruiting like crazy just to try to keep up... :lol:

Hardly :icon_razz:
The amount of dismissals/departures over the past 7 days probably matches that of the recruitment.

DeletedUser

image.php

Mass recruiting like pro's hey.

what i see is a tribe thats member count has gone down as they weed out dead weight and bring in strong members as they see fit.

maybe next time check the fact before talking smack