Promising Tribes

DeletedUser106260

replacing members is hardly 'mass recruiting' BizNiz are still the 4th smallest tribe in the top 20.

DeletedUser

Recruiting is bound to happen. You're deranged if you think a tribe has to stick with the set group of members from startup.

DeletedUser

Hey, I just met you,

And this is Kr4zy,

But Aphrodite,

Wants to have your babies.

And all the other boys, (Brian & Erick)

Try to chase me,

So here's my number,

Call me one Day maybe.

Ps I really like what you did with Kr4zy!

DeletedUser

People do care about Profiles of tribes.

Okay, maybe they are friends of the better players, a few "mascots" are often a good thing.

Didn't know this, or put much effort into research for this thread. I just wanted to get the ball rolling.

I didn't.

Didn't look at that page, and who cares about profiles?

[edit]Sorry, I didn't realise that Uni was the remnants of 13. Of course they have no future as Offend will dominate that area.

Alot of people care about the tribe profiles to see if it is a good tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser94809

well I will now try to bring this back on topic....Pure Hate anyone? [PH]

They're ranked 91st but have a higher points per player ratio than most in the top 20.

ODA ranking 37th.

24 members so not too big. Seem to have a solid base in k74 and south K64

DeletedUser

well I will now try to bring this back on topic....Pure Hate anyone? [PH]

They're ranked 91st but have a higher points per player ratio than most in the top 20.

ODA ranking 37th.

24 members so not too big. Seem to have a solid base in k74 and south K64
[PH] (click)
[spoil]
[PH]
SWR
Radon
RSR
en63

[/spoil]
..looks good. Keep it up :)

DeletedUser

For Me , Tribes Very Important

Tops In a Future

1.Base
2.BizNiz Or Offend
3.4KA
4.PwN
5. Others

Are Goods I am Sorry By my level in the English . :)

DeletedUser

For Me , Tribes Very Important

Tops In a Future

1.Base
2.BizNiz Or Offend
3.4KA
4.PwN
5. Others

Are Goods I am Sorry By my level in the English . :)

Don't worry about that, you make more sense and potray yourself in a better way than most people on here :).

DeletedUser

Hey guys. I'm from southeast K42, what tribes should I be looking to possibly join?

Adult+ - Looks like a really great tribe, would be my first choice but do you think they are too spread?
INS@NE - Kind of far away (a bit more inland) but if they get some more members closer to me do you think they would be worth trying to join?
ZeM - Don't really know yet.

Other closeish tribes are

COOL
FTH
RAGE!
VAMP 2
TBL
BTW

but none of them look very promising, looks like they cant defend their members getting farmed, all of them have significantly higher ODD than ODA.

I also have an invite from BABE, do they look any good? Lots of their members quit for INS@NE, but then again INS@NE isn't all that close to me.
Then about 5 more invites from crap mass recruiters with like 4 members. :/