Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

but none of them look very promising, looks like they cant defend their members getting farmed, all of them have significantly higher ODD than ODA.

Surely if they have higher ODD it would suggest that they can defend each other from getting farmed?

DeletedUser

Surely if they have higher ODD it would suggest that they can defend each other from getting farmed?

The way I see it they shouldnt be small and inactive enough to get farmed by nearby players instead of farm them.

DeletedUser

But if they are getting ODD it means they are killing people's troops. It's hard to farm a lot when your troops are dead on someone's wall.

There's nothing wrong with high ODD, but lack of ODA means they can't even fight back.

DeletedUser

I am fond of HGH...I think they have a lot of potential coming up :)

DeletedUser

Then a few hours later, NUTZ becomes DELT, the academy of REST!. Poor judgement on your part :icon_cool:

hahah yeh My bad...I simply was Bias though in the sense that there leader was my good frien from like w60 and there was a few members that I knew, they are stuborn and never would do that but there leader left to NUGGET lol

DeletedUser99127

Then a few hours later, NUTZ becomes DELT, the academy of REST!. Poor judgement on your part :icon_cool:

lol this is one of the reasons that these types of threads are useless this early in game. Probably the 100th person to have said this but you can't judge tribes/players this early. It's too easy to turtle up and point whore and look good with points or OD this early. Just saying.. :)

DeletedUser

lol this is one of the reasons that these types of threads are useless this early in game. Probably the 100th person to have said this but you can't judge tribes/players this early. It's too easy to turtle up and point whore and look good with points or OD this early. Just saying.. :)

Was that an argument against my point, or Itaboy? :icon_razz:
Either way, i totally agree with you, but it is still fun to take a guess and see if you are right :)

DeletedUser

Disagree. By now nobles are out and the good players are shooting up the rankings, and the good tribes are doing the same.

DeletedUser99127

Was that an argument against my point, or Itaboy? :icon_razz:
Either way, i totally agree with you, but it is still fun to take a guess and see if you are right :)

Not against you or anyone :icon_wink:
I was just making a statement. (my two cents) And of course it's fun to make guesses. Sometimes it just causes unneeded arguments.

@spaßkaninchen Sure theres some good players/tribes in the top rankings but you've given the rim no time to form. That's why I say it's too early. You can't judge a full world of players when a good portion is just getting started. Of course you and others will disagree, because that is only my opinion not the truth or a fact.