Frying pans vs pony knights

DeletedUser

Actually, before you start rambling...we call you omgnoob in our forums for a reason.

Anyway, our sole alliance is with Flatline. And we are allies because me and zerostaruk have been friends for quite some time. The fact that we fight the same enemy is a bonus.

And no, we have no diplomacy with Riot!. Nor have we asked for their help in this war.

DeletedUser

Simple fact remains that if the war is won it won't be by you guys. Posting ppl nobling badly and still be down in a war, And you making a big deal out of it, doesn't make the other tribe look as badly as it makes you look.

Inactives inactives inactives, get a new story. A decent or better tribe would have sits at minimum in an inactive account. Claiming they are the bulk of your war stats is just childish. Remove them, they make you look terrible. Like really bad.

In closing, kraken sucks and your getting played by flatline. No I won't prove it, time will

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Simple fact remains that if the war is won it won't be by you guys. Posting ppl nobling badly and still be down in a war, doesn't make the other tribe look as badly as it makes you look.

Inactives inactives inactives, get a new story. A decent or better tribe would have sits at minimum in an inactive account. Claiming they are the bulk of your war stats is just childish. Remove them, they make you look terrible. Like really bad.

In closing, kraken sucks and your getting played by flatline. No I won't prove it, time will

And this comes from one of the YourIT backstabbers. Is it better in TKH, honey?
I said it was one player with poor activity. All dealt with. Most of his vills are back in our hands.
As for your fancy war, it's been 2 weeks. Can hardly be called a war. It was one OP and a half from your side. That's what all the pans vs ponies is all about till now.

And yes I posted those reports because I laughed at them. Maybe it makes others laugh as well, nothing more.

DeletedUser

And this comes from one of the YourIT backstabbers. Is it better in TKH, honey?
I said it was one player with poor activity. All dealt with. Most of his vills are back in our hands.
As for your fancy war, it's been 2 weeks. Can hardly be called a war. It was one OP and a half from your side. That's what all the pans vs ponies is all about till now.

And yes I posted those reports because I laughed at them. Maybe it makes others laugh as well, nothing more.

Lol I am not in tkh. I don't know the inner workings of you guys war. Just an outside perspective.

Oh you mean the ign in tkh. Yeah was me, but isn't anymore. I have been on a different account for nearly 2 months.

You call yourit back stabbers, but I am willing to bet you only have half the story. Did zero tell you about the account sits before they "went to go fix fate"

Or how he begged old yourit leadership to get back into power because he effectively ruined yourit?

Gonna say not

DeletedUser

Lol I am not in tkh. I don't know the inner workings of you guys war. Just an outside perspective.

Oh you mean the ign in tkh. Yeah was me, but isn't anymore. I have been on a different account for nearly 2 months.

You call yourit back stabbers, but I am willing to bet you only have half the story. Did zero tell you about the account sits before they "went to go fix fate"

Or how he begged old yourit leadership to get back into power because he effectively ruined yourit?

Gonna say not

I don't care about your internal squabbles in YourIT.
They wronged us and that's enough for me. And by they I mean SPEC leaders.

You're one of those who takes this game all serious and that, right?

DeletedUser

Lol. We talked many times on Skype. I would think you know I don't. Either way. My points have no relevance anymore seeing as yourit isn't a threat or could be considered a tribe anymore.

Anyway. Have a nice day. Till I come back (devil)

DeletedUser

Some stats to break up the cat fighting

Kraken vs TKT/TKH

Side 1:
Tribes: Kraken
Side 2:
Tribes: TKT, TKH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 330
Difference: 154

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 53
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,257,071
Side 2: 2,459,248
Difference: 1,202,177

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 421,316
Side 2: 451,948
Difference: 30,632

chart

Riot! vs TKT/TKH

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 584
Difference: 254

chart

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 23
Difference: 58

chart

Side 1: 5,174,989
Difference: 2,715,741

chart

Side 1: 761,752
Side 2: 215,966
Difference: 545,786

chart

Gians vs TKT/TKH

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 461
Difference: 131

chart

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 1
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 3,644,148
Difference: 1,184,900

chart

Side 1: 538,800
Side 2: 9,461
Difference: 529,339

chart

Total conquers of the war this week, i have only used this week as it shows the real look of the war rather than the early advantage one side always gets when they declare(please correct me if i have missed anyone important)

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, Riot!, Kraken
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,221
Difference: 891

chart

Side 1: 188
Side 2: 77
Difference: 111

chart

Side 1: 10,076,208
Difference: 7,616,960

chart

Side 1: 1,721,868
Side 2: 677,375
Difference: 1,044,493

chart

As you can see, the entrance of Riot! and then Gians has had a big impact on the war. Even though its now pretty much level between TKT fam and Kraken, i would say thats mainly after everyone wet themselves when they saw Riot! has joined in and withdrew their support from the frontlines.

DeletedUser

Actually, before you start rambling...we call you omgnoob in our forums for a reason.

Anyway, our sole alliance is with Flatline. And we are allies because me and zerostaruk have been friends for quite some time. The fact that we fight the same enemy is a bonus.

And no, we have no diplomacy with Riot!. Nor have we asked for their help in this war.

hahaha u call me omgnoob may i know why hahahah may it be because you failed to take my villiages when half of your tribe attacked me and failed

Kraken Leader war stats

82 Phaidra Kraken 1 0 141.647 1.908

TKT leader war stats

1 Lt.Dire TKT 18 7 3.599.573 2.686.198

Phaidra stop talking sh*t plz all you can do is talk hahaha

And yeah if Riot has nothing to do with you why did they join your war hahahah

Phaidra Conquers: +54-0

19 Barbarians
22 internals

= 41 free conquers out of 54

OD 1,6M

seriously you just talk

DeletedUser

Hum stats changed since the last time I looked. Although, does that mean since according to you, "everyone" wet themselves when Riot! joined the war, all the villages in k32/42/border 33 are empty because you're all supporting against Riot? I may just have to dump resources faster than I had planned for nobles. XD

DeletedUser

And yeah if Riot has nothing to do with you why did they join your war hahahah

we joined because TKT...Continued to break prearranged agreements.

However, if you really don't know, you could just talk to your diplomat/Leader. Seems they're the ones that made your bed -so to speak-

anyway cheers!

DeletedUser

Your war is with us i know why you warred us and stuff but my question is why join the war with kraken cant you have your own war ?

xRedDevil

Your war is with us i know why you warred us and stuff but my question is why join the war with kraken cant you have your own war ?

We have a common enemy, it's pretty obvious as to why we would join that war. It also shows the stats of what each tribe does so is there any real point in us having "our own war" when it's still the same war? I'm sure Alpha only declared on TKT before accepting the invite from Kraken just so you fully understood what was going on.

DeletedUser100466

Phaidra :

Yes i laughed at them too so thank you for posting.

omgimawesome :
hahaha u call me omgnoob may i know why hahahah may it be because you failed to take my villiages when half of your tribe attacked me and failed

Kraken Leader war stats

82 Phaidra Kraken 1 0 141.647 1.908

TKT leader war stats

1 Lt.Dire TKT 18 7 3.599.573 2.686.198

Phaidra stop talking sh*t plz all you can do is talk hahaha

hmm now you are picking on enemy leader out of frustration well fyi there is no way good leader need to be good player at all

DeletedUser

Hum stats changed since the last time I looked. Although, does that mean since according to you, "everyone" wet themselves when Riot! joined the war, all the villages in k32/42/border 33 are empty because you're all supporting against Riot? I may just have to dump resources faster than I had planned for nobles. XD

The bit in bold im assuming is aimed at me? Im in Gians, and have taken more TKT villages than you already. Pretty embarrassing for you guys really