Ants In Our Pants

DeletedUser

i have not yet made an opinion of you.... i do not know anything but your venom.... so i will refrain from one...

your skills should make the difference, am i right?

they do make a difference.... they have and they will continue to....

you should not ask for any help when you fight the war with 10k villas more than your enemy.

you are telling me that a tribe larger should not ask for support from allies?
-funny and how convenient to say so after the fact.....
your wars? you have always been grossly outnumbered then? ha....

we do not have 36-37k villas as you imply....
maybe i worded it wrong.... we would have 10-12k more than we do....
that is minor.... along with having 9k not 10k.... still minor... i am nit-picking there

are you so bored playing that tearing down others is fun now?
you have not succeeded in more than annoying and upsetting some of the players here... me for one...
- not like i usually post here is it.... only when someone says something so off base and outrageous

have a good day there....

DeletedUser

get your facts straight before you open your BIG arrogant mouth!
never have i been any of what you accuse.... neither are my family here.....

i never thought it would be ' a walk in the park' or 'easy' even... i along with my tribemates hoped that our honored enemies would actually do as they did - fight back...

i did count on them having what is it you said? ' earned their place in this world' and this would be a good decent war....

i have cried for nothing!!
- if you are referring to the support i requested from you just two days ago? still waiting... i expect i would die before you actually send.... more likely the 'good boy' did nothing more than giggle and go back to playing with something other than his/your own tribe, team-mates and allies...

Oh yes?? I remember last time i checked ur profile u had something about SOL just delete and stuff like that (where is that went anyways) and few days later oh plz world help me stack my 77 vills with 8 and 10 D support as im under attack by mudpieeee

When u are in an area surrounded by red dots u dont keep ur vills empty use ur D elsewhere and ask from ur allies to stack ur vills for u its really lame , first use ur D and then ask for someone else to add some :)
U keep using ur "allies" (some my friends) as fools stacking ur vills so u can keep ur D home drinkin coffee and gettin fat.

I dont mind using ur allies D as it been said a thousand times but use it as alb did , not by prestacking ur vills , use it to close holes in ur vills so they will snipe nobles. Learn how to dodge and dont have ur allies as the first card to through when u see the first incoming :icon_rolleyes:

Just play this damn game with some dignity.

As far about my barb nobling , Alb i told u days ago , i highlighted 1984 gray in my map so its confusing to say who is who from barbs , i accidentally nobled few vills from ur tribe sorryyyy :lol:

Id like to use ur vills for target practice never supposed to noble any :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a - i did not mention anything about you taking barbs.... ? so do not know what you mean

b - i do have some ally support coming in.... ummmm havent had any sitting n any k37/38 - those are mine hun

c - someone is leaking info now there arent they

d - i had mine stacked.... i sent them to stack others... get over yourself

and here i thought you were playing the game with dignity.... sad so sad....

and what was on my profile - not that it was important... was sol looks yummy
and tnt should just delete

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K k fair enough hun :)

Let me know when u get more D , so ill start nukin again , i just wanted to reach top spot in ODA stats on the war , which wasnt really hard, ill let u build ur farms in the meantime.....

The barb nobling i think ws mentioned by alb , wasnt going for u :)

Soberknight

WSO, on your question:

"you are telling me that a tribe larger should not ask for support from allies?
-funny and how convenient to say so after the fact.....
your wars? you have always been grossly outnumbered then? ha.... "

Its normal to do as 1984 have done. Its not normal to go on the forum blabbing how good you are when in fact you are hiding behind your big brother (and i dont mean the one from the novel). So, my point is not you guys ask for support, its having a big mouth about your skills and ask for support in a war your tribe declared against a tribe at least 2/3rd your size.

I can also recall someone saying he hoped this war would be more fun and not 1 way. Now it isnt 1 way you go ask for support? now where is the fun in that?

And yes i was bored playing, had RL trouble but now i have littlebit of spare time i have to admit your tribe sometimes makes me wish i was still playing this world. Just for the fun, like Energizer.

Just to take 1 vil per day from Alb, like the mudpie account does, that would put a big smile on my face.

Soberknight

I'll give him 3 today .. can you stay out 3 days from here ;p

He doesnt seem to need your gifts :)

However if he is allowed to choose any villa he wants and you all promise not to mention me over here those 3 days you have a deal.

DeletedUser

WSO, on your question:

Its normal to do as 1984 have done. Its not normal to go on the forum blabbing how good you are when in fact you are hiding behind your big brother (and i dont mean the one from the novel). So, my point is not you guys ask for support, its having a big mouth about your skills and ask for support in a war your tribe declared against a tribe at least 2/3rd your size.

when did i do it?

the hype talk some do is joking around.... omg... take their bloistering seriously? each side does it... allies do not slam allies

Just to take 1 vil per day from Alb, like the mudpie account does, that would put a big smile on my face.

then leave our allied tribe and join sol...

Soberknight

I dont recall you ever did. Which is why i started saying i dont dislike you ;)

They may be joking around, but over here there is always the chance people dont get that. Many wars have started that way. But as we are all joking around over here, why react the way you did to your ally, mr Wanker?

I am not playing ODA. I am not playing this world at all at this moment.

DeletedUser

wait? if you are not on w50...
- why are you even commenting?
you know nothing go crawl back under your lil rock

i said they were.... i do not respond or write here usually do i... i already said that...
so my reaction to the way an ally is treating us and his outright lies... i reacted as someone offended....

do apologize though... totally blonde moment... i confused you with what's his name of wanker....
ooops

DeletedUser

Yez, I iz wanker. One would expect that waz common knowledge after about 2 years, but hee, more people in 1984 seem to have a very selective memory.

my reaction to the way an ally is treating us and his outright lies
euh, I did not send D to SOL and did to 1984. and which lies are we talking about?

DeletedUser

Yez, I iz wanker. One would expect that waz common knowledge after about 2 years, but hee, more people in 1984 seem to have a very selective memory.

another slam young one? nice
i apologized... i did not look at the name closely... i do not have 'selective memory' i do not even know you.... and until a few months ago had never heard of you.... so dont know what this 2yrs is supposed to be....

DeletedUser100410

while the cat is not at home, the rats play in the dirt

i really hope the cats is back soon and puts the house in order

-----------------------

1 -we are not twice the size of SOL
2- we never criticize our allies
3- actually we support them and expect the same from them when time comes, its no shame to ask for support from allies
4- energizer, you cant honestly criticize wicked for not doging, sniping and retaking instead of stacking when all your villages in the 7x7 of my Death Stars are completely and totally STACKED, when you could easily dodge, snipe and retake them, after all, they are in the middles of your cluster. Be a man and withdraw all its support,,,LOL, dont be stupid
5- can someone quote me where we said this would be a walk in the park? i think we were actually hoping it wasnt, that our enemies wouldnt mass delete after a couple of thousand incomings. And the eastern guys are giving us a good fight where they outnumber us, good for them, good for the game, good for tw :)

DeletedUser

What u expected from me to do when u took these barbs in my cluster? just sit back and take screenshots of how good u nobling my vills???

I didnt want for her to get tired sniping , recaping and complicated stuff like that ,

i wouldnt try to noble her yet , i just sent few nukes her way , so she wouldnt support alb till i noble few vills from him.

She took it personal and started mass requests for support , she could just mail me i would explain , my nukes were a bit numb needed the exercise.

DeletedUser

doesn't everyone stack first? i do. i love odd and keeling nukes then cuking their homes...sniping/recapping is fun too but stacking is smarter yes? i don't care how i stack, mine, yours, , allies, forgotten support...no matter where it comes from just get it in fat and make it hurt...ewe...that sounded weird. i <3 our allies. isn't choosing allies a skill too? maybe the most important one. i like to help allies on the rare occasions they ask for it. but when they ask they should get it if at all possible. yes? tribe, allies, friends, rl - in that order right?

DeletedUser

What u expected from me to do when u took these barbs in my cluster? just sit back and take screenshots of how good u nobling my vills???

I didnt want for her to get tired sniping , recaping and complicated stuff like that ,

i wouldnt try to noble her yet , i just sent few nukes her way , so she wouldnt support alb till i noble few vills from him.

She took it personal and started mass requests for support , she could just mail me i would explain , my nukes were a bit numb needed the exercise.

you didnt want me to get tired? or is this directed at some other 'lover'
recapping and complicated stuff... oh my blonde self so cant handle that really

you wouldnt try to noble me yet cause you are smarter than some of those nubs in your tribe who send the nobles and THEN send the nukes.... you want to kill everything i have....
- well since it was the long range you killed.... and the rest ummm lol you did not... i dont yank my support from others there is just no class in that hun....

i took what personal? attacks? ummm they were at my villas right? and it is a war right? heck yeah i take it personal.... but all i did was change the villa names... and hmmm... mail 3 players.... not mass mails hun......

no worries about those dusty nukes - most never made it back home.... should we send you somemore of ours for the funerals?

DeletedUser

Pot meet Kettle...
I think I referred to myself as noob more than once?

while the cat is not at home, the rats play in the dirt

i really hope the cats is back soon and puts the house in order
I think you just insulted Andy and other ODA leaders here, actually all of ODA...

1 -we are not twice the size of SOL
not in villas, points, and accounts. correct. but you are in number of players and seize of ego
2- we never criticize our allies
that is almost too funny to reply to.
3- actually we support them and expect the same from them when time comes, its no shame to ask for support from allies
it is when you declare on a tribe nearly half your seize and claim to be extremely skilled while the opponent are nearly ants in your pants

tribe, allies, friends, rl - in that order right?
you my friend need to get your priorities straightened