Ants In Our Pants

DeletedUser88324

lol, i stay off the forums for a week and come back to a hissing match:icon_rolleyes:

Soberknight

while the cat is not at home, the rats play in the dirt

i really hope the cats is back soon and puts the house in order

-----------------------

1 -we are not twice the size of SOL
2- we never criticize our allies
3- actually we support them and expect the same from them when time comes, its no shame to ask for support from allies
4- energizer, you cant honestly criticize wicked for not doging, sniping and retaking instead of stacking when all your villages in the 7x7 of my Death Stars are completely and totally STACKED, when you could easily dodge, snipe and retake them, after all, they are in the middles of your cluster. Be a man and withdraw all its support,,,LOL, dont be stupid
5- can someone quote me where we said this would be a walk in the park? i think we were actually hoping it wasnt, that our enemies wouldnt mass delete after a couple of thousand incomings. And the eastern guys are giving us a good fight where they outnumber us, good for them, good for the game, good for tw :)

lol, i stay off the forums for a week and come back to a hissing match:icon_rolleyes:

And what are you, a rat or the cat? :icon_biggrin:

Soberknight

I'll give him 3 today .. can you stay out 3 days from here ;p

He doesnt seem to need your gifts :)

However if he is allowed to choose any villa he wants and you all promise not to mention me over here those 3 days you have a deal.

2118 Dystopian Knight (775|359) K37 8,848 alb.knight [1984] Mudpie [-SOL-] 2012-07-08 01:35:48
2022 Dystopian Knight (774|362) K37 8,682 alb.knight [1984] Mudpie [-SOL-] 2012-07-07 23:11:40
2123 Dystopian Knight (789|362) K37 8,999 alb.knight [1984] Mudpie [-SOL-] 2012-07-07 22:54:20
2120 Dystopian Knight (786|366) K37 8,663 alb.knight [1984] Mudpie [-SOL-] 2012-07-07 21:49:57
2026 Dystopian Knight (775|366) K37 8,628 alb.knight [1984] Mudpie [-SOL-] 2012-07-07 21:43:25
2119 Dystopian Knight (776|368) K37 8,699 alb.knight [1984] Mudpie [-SOL-] 2012-07-07 21:29:31

Energizer,
Are those 3 gifted villas among your latest acquisitions or did you get an OD on fun?

Alb, I havent heard from you so how do i know you took the deal?

DeletedUser

It was a lst minute decision i guess to keep u off the external for a week not just 3 days :icon_smile:

Its their fault actually if they hadnt mention my barb nobling and hurt my feelings , i wouldnt noble these vills :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36833

Rather a fun read :)

Altho I am wondering if we have just been called a rat :/

Keep up the war guys must be a bit boring if you can manage to bicker here all day.

DeletedUser95452

Keep up the war guys must be a bit boring if you can manage to bicker here all day.

Was that boring all missed on the Beach :icon_biggrin:

P.S - Have a feeling that cat & rats thing by Orsio was not a reference to ODA
but never understood Orsio well so you never know :icon_cry:

DeletedUser36833

Was that boring all missed on the Beach :icon_biggrin:

I know he is hard to understand :p

Alb you been to the beach without me?

DeletedUser

Hey ... am taking a Solar more then in beach ... cant move much from PC :)

Solar isnt as good as the real sun , go get some fun playing in the beach , no need to worry about ur vills , ill keep an eye on them till u get back :)

DeletedUser100410

Guess who started the fire

YOU HAVE TO GUESS WHO WROTE THIS said:
it started with 1984 declaring on SOL and being arrogant as they are, they thought it would be a walk in the park. They did however not count on the few SOL members that have earned their place in this world and now they iz crying for support.
Unfortunately I promised Matt that I would be a good boy and actually did sent some D ( soowy Energizer)
I do hope that Matt has a great wedding and holidays but I sure wish he was around to release me of my promise.

1984 being twice the seize of SOL and always the big mouth about how good they are but can't handle a war they started...

DeletedUser100410

I think you just insulted Andy and other ODA leaders here, actually all of ODA...

Now this sums up your whole participation on this thread and on this forum for the last months.

You just troll and troll and troll until you get someone angry and try to play the victim and twist enough the words so it seems a 1984 member is insulting or criticizing ODA

THAT is your personal agenda since you joined ODA, trying to get ODA against 1984 who were allies long before you joined them.

You can keep your trolling and your criticism of allies but believe me, you wont get your goal. If you want to fight 1984 you should leave ODA an do it

You had your chance to join Hammer and now you could join Mudpie, your location helps also. My reccomendation is you take this chance cause the end of this world is nearer every day and you may ran out of opportunities

DeletedUser

Now this sums up your whole participation on this thread and on this forum for the last months.

You just troll and troll and troll until you get someone angry and try to play the victim and twist enough the words so it seems a 1984 member is insulting or criticizing ODA

THAT is your personal agenda since you joined ODA, trying to get ODA against 1984 who were allies long before you joined them.

You can keep your trolling and your criticism of allies but believe me, you wont get your goal. If you want to fight 1984 you should leave ODA an do it

You had your chance to join Hammer and now you could join Mudpie, your location helps also. My reccomendation is you take this chance cause the end of this world is nearer every day and you may ran out of opportunities

while the cat is not at home, the rats play in the dirt

i really hope the cats is back soon and puts the house in order

than perhaps the little 1984 pet noob can enlighten us how we should read this...
You just troll and troll and troll until you get someone angry
that worked :lol:

DeletedUser

Matt is the cat, Wanker is the rat. Matt's on vacation, so Wanker is posting insults at 1984, because the cat is not around to keep the rat under control.

Orsio dialect in modern English.

DeletedUser

Yo guys, we enjoy having a good fight against enemies who won't mass delete, and we're willing to fight anyone* to get that!

*Anyone being every single tribe besides the only one that we wouldn't be expected to completely roll over at this point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95703

FYI-Lukie did not quit-my laptop broke,and my co has internet issues,he had a friend watch over the account,and i asked sol to account sit,guess they took that to mean-start attacking me too,i have a temp laptop now,and have sent a warning to SOL to stop trying to take my towns.Bill the greek-you are on my crap list.you do nothing in the war,you did not support me at all,and you were the one who was closest to me,then you start taking my towns after they ejected my account.i do not need allies like that-i am better off alone.

DeletedUser

FYI-Lukie did not quit-my laptop broke,and my co has internet issues,he had a friend watch over the account,and i asked sol to account sit,guess they took that to mean-start attacking me too,i have a temp laptop now,and have sent a warning to SOL to stop trying to take my towns.Bill the greek-you are on my crap list.you do nothing in the war,you did not support me at all,and you were the one who was closest to me,then you start taking my towns after they ejected my account.i do not need allies like that-i am better off alone.

U needed to send the sit if u had problems as u say from the first day not after u had lost 600 vills , ur friend btw did an amazing job! , sent me sitting and i loged in to find an account all demolished walls , troops nowhere , even the account manager was enabled and wasnt doing nothing as u havent configured the templates.

What u think i can do while sitting an account like this?? u think im a magician or something say abracatabra and all walls built , incomings will disappear or even get taged and troops will fill the farms????

Yep warn us! not the 1984 that nobled over 700 vills from u without even need to time their trains to do it :icon_rolleyes: