Ants In Our Pants

DeletedUser100630

Yeppers that was the plan from way before u declare, to send bad vibes to his laptop and break it , so we can all eat together his account :icon_rolleyes:

Ofcourse we can also start asking 1984 account for merges and make pacts so we can eat the rest like some i know did and keep doing it.

Oh whatever , i just trying to see red dots and not enemies , friends , allies , relatives , husbands, wifes ect...

Pacts when a tribemember is getting eaten right next of u is the lamest thing i can think in this game.

I dont care if we lose the war with any trickery u can think and achieve it , i only care to have my fun and eat some reds in the process till i say my farewell to this game :)

*Bill's bs made him quit i reinvited the account after there was a new owner playing it

Well u have the sitter but u ain't sniping it like Alb did (cheers Alb u r the greatest!)
Especially when you said
Yep warn us! not the 1984 that nobled over 700 vills from u without even need to time their trains to do it

*cough*

DeletedUser

sit on lukkie u mean?? lol , nope just kept it for 5 mins a week ago to check inside see whats goin on i got disappointed and left.

I havent played on lukkie at all , had the sits from time to time of bill's , alarichus and for a short time purmer's few days ago to set his scripts as was a mess never lukkie.

DeletedUser

a pc at work or school or something?

School in July? Most schools in the US (where I think he is from, although not 100% sure) end in May... and even then, most schools/works would probably have TW blocked.

Thinking before posting is quite important.

DeletedUser95703

School in July? Most schools in the US (where I think he is from, although not 100% sure) end in May... and even then, most schools/works would probably have TW blocked.

100% correct you are-at work-TW is blocked,at home-i now have a temp laptop until mine comes back from being fixed.my co- is not in the same country and he goes to school all yr long with only short breaks.

Soberknight

I agree!
I was at school lasr week... Thinking is always good thing to do.

Forgot to mention its not blocked! Can you imagine?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

HEY!!! food where u think u goin???:lol:

I guess SOL won? , i really cant be sure :lol:
You guys can claim it, if you wish. Although it would be kidding yourself to say you killed 1984.

1984 was killed by me and Christy leaving sadly. You can't claim a few k38 villages (7-8?Ks away fromour core) actually did anything what so ever to change the fact.

Nice job to you, Energizer. I have to say. You don't duck from a fight. Although, had I of been around this would have played out a little different. Now don't go running your mouth about how you destroyed please, a little respect. I have decided to break 1984 up during war time, so no doubt you guys have it as much as the stats would point to us in our favor.

DeletedUser

You guys can claim it, if you wish. Although it would be kidding yourself to say you killed 1984.

1984 was killed by me and Christy leaving sadly. You can't claim a few k38 villages (7-8?Ks away fromour core) actually did anything what so ever to change the fact.

Nice job to you, Energizer. I have to say. You don't duck from a fight. Although, had I of been around this would have played out a little different. Now don't go running your mouth about how you destroyed please, a little respect. I have decided to break 1984 up during war time, so no doubt you guys have it as much as the stats would point to us in our favor.

Nah I was teasing Alb :icon_smile:, really dont care winning if its not by nobling u in a fair match , now if this and if that is a different discussion

War ending with me on top in stats of both tribes is just bonus :icon_redface:

I guess is closing time for me as well as only reason i was remaining here was to fight ur tribe , ODA will seem like nuking my self in someway :icon_sad:

Anyway farewell Purple hippo , good luck with the rest of ur life (TW or real):icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know I am a noob but its war that gives us experience to learn for future worlds although it does not help when your tribe abandon you

DeletedUser95452

I know I am a noob but its war that gives us experience to learn for future worlds although it does not help when your tribe abandon you

Lukie you right on that one ... just start getting it on 10k - 1 mil points account stage game.
You cant have a 10 milion account and ask to war for experience
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hey lukie mate message me on Skype and by the way I don't think your sig is working properly