Ants In Our Pants

DeletedUser95703

U needed to send the sit if u had problems as u say from the first day not after u had lost 600 vills , ur friend btw did an amazing job! , sent me sitting and i loged in to find an account all demolished walls , troops nowhere , even the account manager was enabled and wasnt doing nothing as u havent configured the templates.

What u think i can do while sitting an account like this?? u think im a magician or something say abracatabra and all walls built , incomings will disappear or even get taged and troops will fill the farms????

Yep warn us! not the 1984 that nobled over 700 vills from u without even need to time their trains to do it :icon_rolleyes:

i can come up with all kinds of excuses,but i won't.facts are SOL leadership knew about the impending war and did nothing to prepare.even the first target was known-me,and only one member sent support troops.what was i supposed to do being nuked by 7 players all quite a bit larger than me with no help from my alliance? i am not a good player-never claimed to be,but 7 vs 1 were not good odds for me to do anything with what little time i had when i came back and before my laptop went down.i never asked SOL to perform a miracle to save the account,just watch it until i could come back.i never expected to be under attack by boy 1984 and sol when i was able to come back online,and be booted from the alliance.my villas may not have put up much of a fight with me offline,but they did buy other SOL members time to prepare,and this is the thanks i get-again-better off alone.

DeletedUser

Man would be better turn barb rather "buying time" for the rest as 1984 needed the stats there wouldnt be so much difference in caps , they would probably not bother eating the barbs.

if u just passed me the sit in the first place and not after the account was too broken to fix it, ur friend or whoever was on ur account ,was takin pics of how 1984 is eating him rather defend the account , tag incomings or for god shake ask for some help or support , ive been posting in the forum if lukkie needs support noone was replying.

Ive kept it for too long before i get so pissed off and finally boot it , we playing against all odds , they have more vills than us more accounts , the best tribe in this world supporting them in every way possible. (even if they winning they are too cocky to just lose some vills rather ask for support all the time) .

and i have u loosing vills every sec what u expecting me to do about it, keep u and boost 1984 confidence even further??

Soberknight

Matt is the cat, Wanker is the rat. Matt's on vacation, so Wanker is posting insults at 1984, because the cat is not around to keep the rat under control.

Orsio dialect in modern English.

You usually stick to each word of the post you reply to, therefore:
I guess he meant ODA is the house, Matt the cat, Wanker the rat, but i thought he mentioned rats? you mentioned Wanker being one. Could you help me translate who the others are?

i can come up with all kinds of excuses,but i won't.facts are SOL leadership knew about the impending war and did nothing to prepare.even the first target was known-me,and only one member sent support troops.what was i supposed to do being nuked by 7 players all quite a bit larger than me with no help from my alliance? i am not a good player-never claimed to be,but 7 vs 1 were not good odds for me to do anything with what little time i had when i came back and before my laptop went down.i never asked SOL to perform a miracle to save the account,just watch it until i could come back.i never expected to be under attack by boy 1984 and sol when i was able to come back online,and be booted from the alliance.my villas may not have put up much of a fight with me offline,but they did buy other SOL members time to prepare,and this is the thanks i get-again-better off alone.

you prob have point about preparing, i dont know, but before pointing fingers to your former tribe:

Ask not what your tribe can do for you but what you can do for your tribe.

Instead of getting angry at them you should apologise for leaving them the way you did (if Energizers description of your account status is accurate). But if i am correct if you were in SOL council you would have left all those vils for the enemy (not knowing if or when the account would be active again) instead of trying to save some of those frontline villas?

DeletedUser95452

Lukie why didnt you stay in for a week more ... I wanted to pass Mud on those ODA war stats :icon_sad:

DeletedUser95703

You usually stick to each word of the post you reply to, therefore:
I guess he meant ODA is the house, Matt the cat, Wanker the rat, but i thought he mentioned rats? you mentioned Wanker being one. Could you help me translate who the others are?

you prob have point about preparing, i dont know, but before pointing fingers to your former tribe:

Ask not what your tribe can do for you but what you can do for your tribe.

Instead of getting angry at them you should apologise for leaving them the way you did (if Energizers description of your account status is accurate). But if i am correct if you were in SOL council you would have left all those vils for the enemy (not knowing if or when the account would be active again) instead of trying to save some of those frontline villas?

i did not leave-they booted my account.i did tell them my laptop was broke-used my phone to tell them,and i was not on the council.i left the account to my co,and he ended up being absent a lot,and i was called back.i retired from the game before the war declaration and after the account was already being slammed by 7 players bigger than me,i was asked to come back.i knew my co needed experience and was friends with the "former" leader of SOL,so i thought my co was in good hands to learn and grow.instead-he was thrown to the wolves with little to no support from the beginning.When i came back-the towns were in ruins and not much i could do.i bought more premium and started moving troops,then my laptop broke,so i asked for someone to sit the account.i would have merged it with another one in SOL,but instead i got ridiculed and tossed aside.the leader of sol is not the same leader who was there when i joined.not the same tribe.i wish them well,excpet those who started taking my towns in SOL.the rest-i wish well.

DeletedUser100630

lol-not my choice-got booted.

Ask them to let u in LOL, Bill left earlier and tribesmate start to eat Bill's villas too.
My point is that Bill left SOL and begging for an invite from other tribes, but SOL let that acct rejoin.
Your case is different, you have shown them your true loyalty and is not your fault for having a problem in RL. Most important thing is that you keep your promised by not deleting your acct and you should proud of yourself cheers!

I guess SOL never wanted to save you from the first place but plan to boot and eat you.

DeletedUser95452

Ask them to let u in LOL, Bill left earlier and tribesmate start to eat Bill's villas too.
My point is that Bill left SOL and begging for an invite from other tribes, but SOL let that acct rejoin.
Your case is different, you have shown them your true loyalty and is not your fault for having a problem in RL. Most important thing is that you keep your promised by not deleting your acct and you should proud of yourself cheers!

I guess SOL never wanted to save you from the first place but plan to boot and eat you.

I doubt Bill account has same owner now ...

DeletedUser95703

thanks for the idea,but LOL doesn't exist anymore, i have had about enough of relying on others.i may join another tribe eventually,but for now-i will stay solo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeppers that was the plan from way before u declare, to send bad vibes to his laptop and break it , so we can all eat together his account :icon_rolleyes:

Ofcourse we can also start asking 1984 account for merges and make pacts so we can eat the rest like some i know did and keep doing it.

Oh whatever , i just trying to see red dots and not enemies , friends , allies , relatives , husbands, wifes ect...

Pacts when a tribemember is getting eaten right next of u is the lamest thing i can think in this game.

I dont care if we lose the war with any trickery u can think and achieve it , i only care to have my fun and eat some reds in the process till i say my farewell to this game :)

*Bill's bs made him quit i reinvited the account after there was a new owner playing it

DeletedUser100630

I doubt Bill account has same owner now ...

Ssstttt the world dont need to know all info inside SOL.
Info should be share within 1984 such as how Energizer tried to motivated and teach SOL how to play, agreed Alb? Cheers!

DeletedUser95452

Ssstttt the world dont need to know all info inside SOL.
Info should be share within 1984 such as how Energizer tried to motivated and teach SOL how to play, agreed Alb? Cheers!

Nothing bad in it .. I kinda learned all i know in this world thnx to my tribem8s.
Its good to have someone to tell you how to do things ... not many have had that chance
:icon_rolleyes:

Soberknight

i did not leave-they booted my account.i did tell them my laptop was broke-used my phone to tell them,and i was not on the council.i left the account to my co,and he ended up being absent a lot,and i was called back.i retired from the game before the war declaration and after the account was already being slammed by 7 players bigger than me,i was asked to come back.i knew my co needed experience and was friends with the "former" leader of SOL,so i thought my co was in good hands to learn and grow.instead-he was thrown to the wolves with little to no support from the beginning.When i came back-the towns were in ruins and not much i could do.i bought more premium and started moving troops,then my laptop broke,so i asked for someone to sit the account.i would have merged it with another one in SOL,but instead i got ridiculed and tossed aside.the leader of sol is not the same leader who was there when i joined.not the same tribe.i wish them well,excpet those who started taking my towns in SOL.the rest-i wish well.

Explains a little bit more. Shows you always need to hear both sides. I understand how it happened but didnt you have skype or something on a pc at work or school or something?

Ofcourse i can also explain why SOL decided to take your vils. they watched them go to 1984 1 by 1 and you cant expect your frontline account will be ok leaving it to someone inexperienced and the expect the tribe to teach that player how to defend in the middle of a war, when they themselves are facing an opponent who has 30% more villas and is allied to nr1 tribe that surrounds them. Just trying to make you understand they prob had little choice but to try and take your vills in order to save the frontline.

DeletedUser100630

thanks for the idea,but LOL doesn't exist anymore, i have had about enough of relying on others.i may join another tribe eventually,but for now-i will stay solo.

LOL in here mean laugh not tribe.
Good luck my old friend, we been playing together and i knew you can do it.

How to quote more than 1 from ipod?

DeletedUser100630

Explains a little bit more. Shows you always need to hear both sides. I understand how it happened but didnt you have skype or something on a pc at work or school or something?

Ofcourse i can also explain why SOL decided to take your vils. they watched them go to 1984 1 by 1 and you cant expect your frontline account will be ok leaving it to someone inexperienced and the expect the tribe to teach that player how to defend in the middle of a war, when they themselves are facing an opponent who has 30% more villas and is allied to nr1 tribe that surrounds them. Just trying to make you understand they prob had little choice but to try and take your vills in order to save the frontline.

Check out lukie stats are they taking the frontline or backline?

DeletedUser95703

Sober-i was out of the game and called back when it was already a mess,left it to my co-before the war was declared.if i had known-i would have stayed and not be left with a shell of an account,but alas,it is what it is-i will continue playing with what i have left.