D3ADLY Blog

DeletedUser103870

I meant i didn't lose any villas which got nuked by SPAM , didn't count recaps of caps :(

ashoka1

I started this world with one village.rest all were caps.

And all the villages calm. Has taken were recaps of those caps ..as I still have my original village.

So after sending more then 5000 nukes and 1800 nobles ...calm. couldn't take one village..

DeletedUser

And all the villages calm. Has taken were recaps of those caps ..as I still have my original village.

So after sending more then 5000 nukes and 1800 nobles ...calm. couldn't take one village..

+17

DeletedUser105228

With that logic we are at a stalemate, both tribes have 0 conquers :icon_eek:

ashoka1

With that logic we are at a stalemate, both tribes have 0 conquers :icon_eek:
With or without that logic we are almost at stalemate

Side 1:
Tribes: Calm., NADs
Players: the angry chicken, DaTum13, relentlessly pleasant
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM
Players: Lady Kat

Timeframe: 29/08/2012 01:12:00 to 05/10/2012 09:00:08

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 666
Side 2: 646
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,157,730
Side 2: 6,067,526
Difference: 90,204

chart

You should know best as you claim that you alone have sent about 50% of all attacks on me..from various SAT accounts..i just wonder how many sat accounts calm. has..

i counted 9 ..

DeletedUser105228

Count NADs if you wish, but I see it as highly unfair considering you attacked them while we were at war with Valour.

Side 1:Side 1:
Tribes: Calm.
Players: relentlessly pleasant
Side 2:

Timeframe: 29/08/2012 00:00:00 to 05/10/2012 10:18:50

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,031
Side 2: 2,623
Difference: 408

chart

Side 1: 505
Side 2: 429
Difference: 76

chart

ashoka1

Count NADs if you wish, but I see it as highly unfair considering you attacked them while we were at war with Valour.

Side 1:Side 1:
Tribes: Calm.
Players: relentlessly pleasant
Side 2:

Timeframe: 29/08/2012 00:00:00 to 05/10/2012 10:18:50

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,031
Side 2: 2,623
Difference: 408

chart

Side 1: 505
Side 2: 429
Difference: 76

chart
You are still living in past...Half the valour and half the Nads forms part of Calm. As of date.

As far the Valour war it ended 2 months before 29/8/2012 when our little skirmish started.

:lol:

DeletedUser103870

Both tribe knows which tribe is acting better in war and which isn't ... i really cant understand why we are skirmishing .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With or without that logic we are almost at stalemate

Side 1:
Tribes: Calm., NADs
Players: the angry chicken, DaTum13, relentlessly pleasant
Side 2:

Timeframe: 29/08/2012 01:12:00 to 05/10/2012 09:00:08

Side 1: 666
Side 2: 646
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,157,730
Side 2: 6,067,526
Difference: 90,204

chart

You should know best as you claim that you alone have sent about 50% of all attacks on me..from various SAT accounts..i just wonder how many sat accounts calm. has..

i counted 9 ..

These stats officially prove calm is in league with the devil. :O

MR.MR

This is bullcrap.

NADs is purposefully still in existence so that the stats can still be counted, and it wont be going anywhere.

ashoka1

Both tribe knows which tribe is acting better in war and which isn't ... i really cant understand why we are skirmishing .

Ali i believe Stats dont matter ...Its active members and good leadership which matters..

An account can lose 400 villages and still come back in end game if it stays active through out..

However if an account or its all coplayers run away on first sight of An OP then it can never come back...

Check your premises ..how many perma sits you guys have...and then look at us...we have None..

In TW 90% of wars are lost due to inactives..as people run ..and then active ones end up sitting 5/10 accounts each...and then they quit due to pressure or rules...where in they cant attack anyone as enemy is smarter and just use tactics where in the player cant attack from his own account but from only sat accounts...

SPAM has shown in last 2 wars that it creates tribes full of dead players..which can either be internalled if you have time..or dead accounts can be sat by active ones..

DeletedUser

Weird your pushing this less than a week after Calm recruited. I guess last weeks agenda of pushing the family issue is off the menu.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103870

Ali i believe Stats dont matter ...Its active members and good leadership which matters..

An account can lose 400 villages and still come back in end game if it stays active through out..

However if an account or its all coplayers run away on first sight of An OP then it can never come back...

Check your premises ..how many perma sits you guys have...and then look at us...we have None..

In TW 90% of wars are lost due to inactives..as people run ..and then active ones end up sitting 5/10 accounts each...and then they quit due to pressure or rules...where in they cant attack anyone as enemy is smarter and just use tactics where in the player cant attack from his own account but from only sat accounts...

SPAM has shown in last 2 wars that it creates tribes full of dead players..which can either be internalled if you have time..or dead accounts can be sat by active ones..

WOW its a big lie Ash , ive thought you are honest !
just for your info Art 7 is sitting orourke , i know 2-3 of your mates even which are not under attack are being sat ,

and for that part you said we have inactives , im active enough to sit for 3 account by my own , so no worries for us :)

ashoka1

Weird your pushing this less than a week after Calm recruited. I guess last weeks agenda of pushing the family issue is off the menu.

Calm has had 2 players both from your group..run after having an op on them ..scab...name one spam player who ran away on seeing even 50 k inc..let alone 5 k

May be they wouldn't have quit if you guys have stacked them.they knew 3 days in advance vthat they r being attacked op-ed

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Players come and go Ash, worlds are long, way too long if you ask me but its basically the way things go long term.
Peeps drift in and out of the game for all sorts of reasons.

Goodness I only joined the tribe skype chat today and your telling me I have a group already lol
The two W40 guys me and nitto started with are long gone mate. I guess thats who you are talking about, but yeah original players come and go, some stay longer than others, and new people pick things up, its just the way it goes.
For me i struggle to see an account hat has quit yet on either side, we all big now so I doubt you'll see many go down fast and hard, maybe more than before now the front has increased... who knows :p

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WOW its a big lie Ash , ive thought you are honest !
just for your info Art 7 is sitting orourke , i know 2-3 of your mates even which are not under attack are being sat ,

and for that part you said we have inactives , im active enough to sit for 3 account by my own , so no worries for us :)

1st one is not true,

Second one if you want the account covered 24/7 you have it sat...

3rd one Perma sat?

War showed best fighters in the game and its really nice to see warriors fighting and not cowering in fear, we have seen defenders who can basically rally up support and stop 50 nukes in a 1 hour window, also snipping multiple millesecond trains. It shows the maturity in this world.