D3ADLY Blog

DeletedUser

WOW its a big lie Ash , ive thought you are honest ! just for your info Art 7 is sitting orourke , i know 2-3 of your mates even which are not under attack are being sat ,

and for that part you said we have inactives , im active enough to sit for 3 account by my own , so no worries for us :)

Im art 07 and i think i have sat orourke once for about 2 hours maybe since the war started, but thanks im always happy to see my name mentioned

Plus if i was sitting orouke she would probably be about a 100k account by now, im a crap player, almost as nooby as ash :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW its a big lie Ash , ive thought you are honest !
just for your info Art 7 is sitting orourke , i know 2-3 of your mates even which are not under attack are being sat ,

and for that part you said we have inactives , im active enough to sit for 3 account by my own , so no worries for us :)

I am not sure what the big deal about this is, but Ashoka is being honest. SPAM has no permasits as of present. There is only Ashoka1 being sat at the moment in SPAM and he is not a permasit. If a player in SPAM is going to go inactive, I get it eaten as soon as possible or put another player on. I would never use permasits for attacking players like calm. does.

The reason for this is because permasits are damaging to the war effort and can cost SPAM's side heavily if used offensively. This is due to TW rule number 3, of which a clause states:

It is not allowed to sit an account and use it just to push other accounts. Accounts that are clearly used as push accounts in this way will be banned.

So the usage of permasits to clear villages for other players is a bannable offense that doesn't only harm the permasit, but also the sitter and the active player receiving the help.

DeletedUser103870

I am not sure what the big deal about this is, but Ashoka is being honest. SPAM has no permasits as of present. There is only Ashoka1 being sat at the moment in SPAM and he is not a permasit. If a player in SPAM is going to go inactive, I get it eaten as soon as possible or put another player on. I would never use permasits for attacking players like calm. does.

The reason for this is because permasits are damaging to the war effort and can cost SPAM's side heavily if used offensively. This is due to TW rule number 3, of which a clause states:

So the usage of permasits to clear villages for other players is a bannable offense that doesn't only harm the permasit, but also the sitter and the active player receiving the help.

im not nuking anyone with accounts ive been sat , just didn't leave any trains unsniped and killed bunch of SPAM nukes while recapping :lol: , i like to watch my enemy suffer :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

im not nuking anyone with accounts ive been sat , just didn't leave any trains unsniped and killed bunch of SPAM nukes while recapping :lol: , i like to watch my enemy suffer :icon_razz:

Where did I accuse you of nuking anyone?

Unfortunately what you are doing is of minimal effect. SPAM is not suffering in any way.

ashoka1

WOW its a big lie Ash , ive thought you are honest !
just for your info Art 7 is sitting orourke , i know 2-3 of your mates even which are not under attack are being sat ,

I don't lie Ali..

As for my mates being sat...Fiona was a friend.

No-one in spam is being sat on a daily basis except my account.

Once in a while ppl do ask for sitters for 2/3 hour window...

I know that u r active enough to sit 5 accounts ..

But have documentary proof where in one of guys was fed up and couldn't keep calm as he was sitting 3 frontline accounts and no-one backline player was willing to sit ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

SPAM is quite fortunate in that no matter how much we overrate ourselves, how much we are optimistic in thinking we will do well, our arrogance will pale in comparison to one calm. player called Fifth Element Choice, a slightly above average player who believes he is Gods gift to Calm.

DeletedUser103870

SPAM is quite fortunate in that no matter how much we overrate ourselves, how much we are optimistic in thinking we will do well, our arrogance will pale in comparison to one calm. player called Fifth Element Choice, a slightly above average player who believes he is Gods gift to Calm.

Dylan im not GOD gift , im expert :> , never told im god gift to help Calm. , of course we have lots of players who are wayyyy better than me in Calm. :) .

but maybe you should ask your players who i pwned them , maybe you change your mind about me being above average player lol .

but i suppose you think you are god gift to SPAM . lol

ashoka1

Well i lost villages to You As thak Account was used to send 620 nukes on 30 of my villages where you sent nobles...

If thats more then above average..you certainly are GOD Gift to calm.