You All Suck

DeletedUser

Yah i'm starting to think you are slow, you reply to a post when I say i'm not Org but yet you try to think i'm Org, you know if you wasn't so stupid.. I probably wouldn't find this amusing to troll you haha.

Org or not, this includes you as long as your on these forums flaming Agency or Panic!...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hang on here Googly. I'm not going to say we didnt have it coming for all the breaks but yeah u guys did jump us in Undy. So you made it 2/3 with honor. And do I even need to bring up Avanti? But noooo you didnt have spys. Just people that were encouraged due to location to go back with every intention of merging them down the road.

I'm going to have to agree with LoR on this one. Lots of backstabbing and taking advantage on 62. I get it, I do. Its an easier win and then you can talk more shit and look awesome if you jump people in the stats. Just cuz inside I loved that Org had it happen to them cuz they were such douchers the entire world doesnt make it less shady thats what this world was made of.

DeletedUser

Org or not, this includes you as long as your on these forums flaming Agency or Panic!...

Well aren't you easily baited, all I have to do is post some flame towards PANIC and all hell breaks loose LOL. that's all I has to do?

You really are cheap and easy huh? haha.

Actually my flame is directed towards PANIC, not Agency. One in the same you may say but we actually helped Agency. So poof be gone scrub.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well aren't you easily baited, all I have to do is post some flame towards PANIC and all hell breaks loose LOL. that's all I has to do?

You really are cheap and easy huh? haha.

Actually my flame is directed towards PANIC, not Agency. One in the same you may say but we actually helped Agency. So poof be gone scrub.

You helped Agency? Do what? Noble your villages out so you could move into these forums and "compensate"? :lol:

DeletedUser

Umm we gave them the sits to the accounts when we left? hence the whole 'Org/Agency' beef. :icon_rolleyes:

That was the game plan from the get go. Longgg before we left.

Clueless as usual I see.

Trying really hard to be funny but 9 times out of 10.. usually not funny. Fail again my friend.

DeletedUser

What am I trying to be funny about? LOL

Is it past your bed time? Your not making much sense anymore

DeletedUser

It was that or merge with you the #2 tribe at the time. What would you consider a bigger more ugly Hug as you call it?
Panic working with the #2 against the #3? Or vise versa. It was not really an issue when we discussed our course of
direction for the future so stop playing the hypocritical roll it's getting old. Everyone knows you guys have nothing to
stand on with your arguments as they are all just garbage and unwarranted.

Our skills were never tested because we warred on such a level that all of our opponents crumbled with ease before us.
That's what you call good organization sweetheart ;) They could have fought but they never did because they simply did not
match our level of skill and ability. Just like your tribe :p

Yep we are made of pure 100% Baddazz, drink our l337 juice, and take our flintstones vitamins every morning.
Thank you for your compliments darling!

DeletedUser

Above message was to this quote:
we said NO to the merge with PANIC! .... even panic has displayed that fact over the externals lol ... so they found someone else to merge into for their easy world win great job guys !!! way to show the world what you are made of ,.... some real fighters in PANIC... oh wait I wouldnt know about that their skills were never really tested were they but hey they win the world thats all that metters !!!

Wooohoooo !

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hang on here Googly. I'm not going to say we didnt have it coming for all the breaks but yeah u guys did jump us in Undy. So you made it 2/3 with honor. And do I even need to bring up Avanti? But noooo you didnt have spys. Just people that were encouraged due to location to go back with every intention of merging them down the road.

I'm going to have to agree with LoR on this one. Lots of backstabbing and taking advantage on 62. I get it, I do. Its an easier win and then you can talk more shit and look awesome if you jump people in the stats. Just cuz inside I loved that Org had it happen to them cuz they were such douchers the entire world doesnt make it less shady thats what this world was made of.

It isn't exactly my fault if Luke and Michelle didn't pass on the fact that when Magwyn was recruited I made a categorical statement that I'd never have long-term relations and would end up warring any tribe who harbors our enemy.

I tried to make diplo work but that was one of the many major breaks in the chain that made the NAP impossible to work out (I never take kindly to people agreeing to something, changing their mind after it's made official and then insulting me).

A month of warning was there, if the signs weren't read or I wasn't so clear about the future as things progressed...I'm sorry, but there is no denying that a direct war warning was given a month in advance over the Magwyn issue, and I did make it clear throughout that the Magwyn issue was never resolved (which always got ignored).

Nothing relating to your leadership, just your predecessors and you being unable to put right their wrongs due to lack of awareness of their broken promises in the past.

But yeah, that doesn't count as "jumping" due to a 1 month warning :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And do I even need to bring up Avanti? But noooo you didnt have spys. Just people that were encouraged due to location to go back with every intention of merging them down the road.

First, let's address the spy claim. Here's what Googly said:

One Last Shot said:
We never made a false agreement. Agency leadership never spied on Org or any other tribe for that matter (although I will readily admit that if people in Agency got information from others, I would use it).

I got the information from Avanti.. Googly never asked for it. So he hasn't lied, thanks.

Second, the thing about encouraging others to join:

As I'm sure I've said before, and I think I even proved once with a screenshot, Avanti. applied due to being unhappy and having friends in Agency. Not once did Agency encourage him to leave. He didn't like Undy, Undy didn't like him, so he applied to join Agency instead. And when Agency and Undy had diplomacy, and he applied, he was rejected because Agency wanted to make it work. But when it became clear that it wouldn't, his application was re-examined and he was accepted. I'd know; I was his friend and I was in the council, and I put in plenty of input on how to bring him onboard. Googly refused despite my urging because he wanted to make the diplomacy work the first time; only when it was clear it wouldn't did I ask again, and did he agree to re-examine the issue.

Please don't accuse him of having spies or encouraging people to leave.

DeletedUser

I'll be the first to admit I suck. Butt...whatever gets the job done, eh?

Gouge

The spy games , lying , cheating , jumping allies, making false diplomacy, plotting , switching sides , its all just sickening to me.

You do understand you're playing a game of warfare where all the things you listed are the nature of the beast and all to common? They all need to be taken into consideration when taking on a leadership role, its how you deal with them that shows ones true resolve.

DeletedUser106530

You do understand you're playing a game of warfare where all the things you listed are the nature of the beast and all to common? They all need to be taken into consideration when taking on a leadership role, its how you deal with them that shows ones true resolve.

So... Hiroshima was legit? No. There are things that are just poor class, and Agency have shown no class.

Gouge

So... Hiroshima was legit? No. There are things that are just poor class, and Agency have shown no class.

Hiroshima was not one of the things listed by Lady of Rage so your point it moot.

DeletedUser

Are you going to provide examples, or will you continue to spew drivel?

Agency began to attack PHX and told Auphan recruiting them is war. You recruited them, it was war. Not much more can be said on the matter.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Because being declared on by a tribe bigger than you, and you declaring on another large tribe on your border whilst already in that war and losing at the time, isn't classy?

Because pulling off huge levels of impressive co-ordination that even if it doesn't work due to the defensive ability of the opposition, gets credited for the class of the co-ordination, isn't classy?

I'm confused. Auphan could be said to have just freeloaded recruits from the Agency-PHX war. Doesn't mean it's true, but it's just as valid an argument as the one you just tried to make :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser106530

Agency began to attack PHX and told Auphan recruiting them is war. You recruited them, it was war. Not much more can be said on the matter.

example - transres spying for Agency on OPs.

I never said that declaring on us was shoddy. It was a good move, however when you jumped on the back of Panic with Org and such, thats a poor show.

DeletedUser

I believe plans were already made before attacks (or a declaration) were even issued upon PHX.

Therefore, I see no argument in this matter.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
7th September: Agency vs Org started because Agency launched on mass at the duke of Org.
29th September: Panic! vs Org started.
30th September: Agency vs Auphan started.

How can you jump on the back of your own war? :lol:

I personally spoke to Transres and organized an agreement that he would be able to join an Agency account to coplay when he informed us he didn't want to be a part of Auphan. He spoke to other Agency members, the content of which is their business and not mine.

He didn't pass myself, Focalor or any baron "spy" information - I know that because I was the only one who was in a room with him on Skype and he didn't use ingame mails. If he passed information to an Agency member, that is your own problem for not looking after your friends.

I believe plans were already made before attacks (or a declaration) were even issued upon PHX.

Therefore, I see no argument in this matter.

We informed Auphan that we were declaring on PHX, because we were aware they would likely want some sort of agreement to avoid conflicting nobling. Unfortunately, the response was rather rude and one-sided when we were prepared to compromise with them.

The argument is simply that PHX lied to me in diplomatic conversation and that provoked us to declare. We launched before any invites got sent and so there was time for it to be handled diplomatically, Auphan leadership being too arrogant and selfish to have anything but their own way (reminding me a lot of a tribe that just collapsed, 2 months back).

PHX can run as much as they want from us - demonstrating they are cowards who cannot back their lying traps. And Auphan is protecting that type of pathetic player who cannot speak honestly when trying to secure an NAP.

Last edited:

DeletedUser106530

Official declarations... lol.

Anyway, Tranres was a spy. Simple. Whatever information you say that you used or didn't use is just words, you even said yourself
One Last Shot said:
We never made a false agreement. Agency leadership never spied on Org or any other tribe for that matter (although I will readily admit that if people in Agency got information from others, I would use it).