You All Suck

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Official declarations... lol.

Anyway, Tranres was a spy. Simple. Whatever information you say that you used or didn't use is just words, you even said yourself

Provide evidence that he spied then, please.

Or else you are merely making assumptions with nothing to back up what your foolish poop-hole lets slip out :icon_wink:

Repinski

however when you jumped on the back of Panic with Org and such, thats a poor show.

I'm sorry but is your head located inside your ass and the doctors can't figure out how to remove it? Honest question because of the pure stupidity of this statement, I genuinely want to know. If anything Panic! jumped on the back of OUR war with Org. Just because we didn't use an ops on org until the end of September/early October, doesn't mean we weren't at war. If memory serves me correct the stats before our op with Org was around 100-180 in Org's favor.

Hardly skirmishing for this world's standards though it would be considered as such in other worlds but hey, when 100mil tribes don't last a month in a war, what do you expect?

DeletedUser107808

Panic didn't jump on anyones back. They are all too hairy and disgusting for that kind of crap.

DeletedUser

It isn't exactly my fault if Luke and Michelle didn't pass on the fact that when Magwyn was recruited I made a categorical statement that I'd never have long-term relations and would end up warring any tribe who harbors our enemy.

I tried to make diplo work but that was one of the many major breaks in the chain that made the NAP impossible to work out (I never take kindly to people agreeing to something, changing their mind after it's made official and then insulting me).

A month of warning was there, if the signs weren't read or I wasn't so clear about the future as things progressed...I'm sorry, but there is no denying that a direct war warning was given a month in advance over the Magwyn issue, and I did make it clear throughout that the Magwyn issue was never resolved (which always got ignored).

Nothing relating to your leadership, just your predecessors and you being unable to put right their wrongs due to lack of awareness of their broken promises in the past.

But yeah, that doesn't count as "jumping" due to a 1 month warning :icon_razz:

psh. I wasn't even there for a month so from my perspective u were always grumpy lol. How was I to know until later that wasn't your standard attitude?

And Orel, fine. I will not say he had spys but I will say he encouraged the behavior and backed up the people who did it. The point here being Agency are not squeaky clean but no one is. My long time friends in Troy didnt like u guys and I backed u instead of them. That was a shitty thing to do but I still think the right call. So I'm not throwing rocks in a glass house here. It might just be this world but I somehow doubt it. Too many pros around and all of them are afraid to give the other a 1 on 1 or at least notice lol

DeletedUser

PHX can run as much as they want from us - demonstrating they are cowards who cannot back their lying traps. And Auphan is protecting that type of pathetic player who cannot speak honestly when trying to secure an NAP.
Oh come on Googly, don't swoop to that sort of tone, I don't start 'fibbing' about Agency.

You can call it lying, claim for it to be the whole of PHX's fault.. as a diplomat always represents the tribe (so you have every right to be if I should be truthful but bending it a bit further out that it is isn't nice either) but that is history.. you know that nobody is cowardly running from you (plural).

- That player may not of known everything at the time, diplomacy is a hard and tricky skill to get correct. Especially when one may of been in a vulnerable, rushed position as time and options were running out.

Or else you are merely making assumptions with nothing to back up what your foolish poop-hole lets slip out :icon_wink:

After making judgements of our own accord, whilst also applying common sense we took him out. Shortly after an Agency member messaged me.

[spoil][10/20/2012 7:48:55 PM]***: Seems you guys did a good job of finding the spy :D
[10/20/2012 7:49:14 PM] Katieee: :D
[10/20/2012 7:49:33 PM] Katieee: Spy what ever do you mean (think)
[10/20/2012 7:49:50 PM] Katieee: Perhaps we already knew (devil)
[10/20/2012 7:50:05 PM]***: Maybe you did, but you certainly didn't show it.
[10/20/2012 7:50:37 PM] Katieee: Exactly..
[10/20/2012 7:51:00 PM]***: If you knew why didn't you give them false info?
[10/20/2012 7:51:31 PM] Katieee: Did you gain anything from the info they did give you, and how do you know we haven't been (think)
[10/20/2012 7:51:49 PM]***: I gained quite a lot of info actually. That spy has been there a long time
[10/20/2012 7:52:52 PM]***: But the spy made fatal errors[/spoil]

Name has been censored for obvious reasons, the player may possible see this, they'll know who they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That proved that a member of Agency had a contact in PHX/Auphan, not that Googly were using him (which I believe is the discussion at hand).

DeletedUser

That proved that a member of Agency had a contact in PHX/Auphan, not that Googly were using him (which I believe is the discussion at hand).
Not really, I am not saying Googly 'was using him' or as I would say had the spy, I am answering what I quoted, providing evidence at hand that the player mentioned spied. This Googly using spies thing is beyond my knowledge, he may or may not of had spies himself and to be honest.. I don't care if he did. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser106530

Nope the discussion at hand is how Agency have conducted themselves in this world: spies, lies and the fact that you will claim either ignorance to any of these allegations or just simply resort to arguing semantics (as shown above)

Not to mention the fact that you will blatantly deny any and every statement concerning your tribe despite the evidence provided at every given circumstance (as shown below)

Repinski

Nope the discussion at hand is how Agency have conducted themselves in this world: spies, lies and the fact that you will claim either ignorance to any of these allegations or just simply resort to arguing semantics (as shown above)

Not to mention the fact that you will blatantly deny any and every statement concerning your tribe despite the evidence provided at every given circumstance. And in turn you resort to posturing.

I've yet to see you post one shred of evidence yet on these forums. All you do is babble about nonsense and claim it to be truth.

You as in you Nexus, not Auphan.

Repinski

Googly mail me or skype me. tw.player you nub. lol
Or you could just mail him or skype him instead of senselessly asking here.... The only point in asking someone to do so in public is if they don't already have your info and I know you have his...

DeletedUser106530

Proof:

After making judgements of our own accord, whilst also applying common sense we took him out. Shortly after an Agency member messaged me.

[spoil][10/20/2012 7:48:55 PM]***: Seems you guys did a good job of finding the spy :D
[10/20/2012 7:49:14 PM] Katieee: :D
[10/20/2012 7:49:33 PM] Katieee: Spy what ever do you mean (think)
[10/20/2012 7:49:50 PM] Katieee: Perhaps we already knew (devil)
[10/20/2012 7:50:05 PM]***: Maybe you did, but you certainly didn't show it.
[10/20/2012 7:50:37 PM] Katieee: Exactly..
[10/20/2012 7:51:00 PM]***: If you knew why didn't you give them false info?
[10/20/2012 7:51:31 PM] Katieee: Did you gain anything from the info they did give you, and how do you know we haven't been (think)
[10/20/2012 7:51:49 PM]***: I gained quite a lot of info actually. That spy has been there a long time
[10/20/2012 7:52:52 PM]***: But the spy made fatal errors[/spoil]

Now quit your complaining.

DeletedUser

Not to mention the fact that you will blatantly deny any and every statement concerning your tribe despite the evidence provided at every given circumstance (as shown below)

You don't really have a leg to stand on and shouldn't be smack talking if u acted the same way. At least only one person in Agency was rude and disrespectful. The bulk of players are super awesome people and they still deserve the world win.

DeletedUser106530

You don't really have a leg to stand on and shouldn't be smack talking if u acted the same way.

What? Acted the same way as what? I'm talking about spies, what the heck are you on about?

Repinski

Proof:

Now quit your complaining.

Katieee posted proof and it's the only shred this world has seen from Auphan thus far. Go back and highlight my post, I knew you would pull this and slipped a hidden note in there saying that YOU specifically have done nothing other spew senseless crap all over these forums ever since you started posting.

Honestly I have no issues with any Auphan players other than you.

DeletedUser106530

And here it is. The off-topic flaming that is becoming ever so familiar when Agency can't back up their innocence. Agency used a spy FACT.

the claim that a spy was in Auphan was made by myself and the evidence was supplied by Katiee via skype. Regardless of the source you can't claim that i somehow spew balderdash. The comments are almost always on topic and those that aren't are to argue with people such as yourself.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
PHX can run as much as they want from us - demonstrating they are cowards who cannot back their lying traps. And Auphan is protecting that type of pathetic player who cannot speak honestly when trying to secure an NAP.
[/spoil]

OK. I want to be completely clear on this.

Auphan and PHX were at war, I spoke with Kanthas after their last op on us, September 19th. Over the next day leadership on both sides got together and talked it over and discussed a merger. Terms we agreed upon, and the war between Auphan and PHX was over.

The Official ending time of the war:

The war between Auphan and Phoenix has ended.
Sep 21, 2012 00:24:08

September 21, later that day server time, Agency declared on PHX. See logs:

[spoil][9/21/2012 2:54:55 PM] Colin (Polifne): hey
[9/21/2012 3:02:19 PM] ---: sup
[9/21/2012 3:02:29 PM] Colin (Polifne): Agency loves us
[9/21/2012 3:02:38 PM] ---: what do you mean?
[9/21/2012 3:02:47 PM] Colin (Polifne): I just logged in after being in class for 3 hours
[9/21/2012 3:02:51 PM] Colin (Polifne): I have 3000 incoming, lol
[9/21/2012 3:02:54 PM] ---: what
[9/21/2012 3:03:10 PM] Colin (Polifne): The tribe The Agency declared war on tribe Phoenix! Rename[/spoil]

Now, I am not implying that they declared because a spy tipped Agency leadership off or anything. I am sure it was just a coincidence.

What I am trying to say is that whatever way you want to spin it, we are not running from you. If it pleases you, you can call us refugees, cowards, but no one has deleted because we are afraid of Agency. We are right here, in Auphan.

DeletedUser57316

I will admit, Rawr does know how to awaken the externals.