You All Suck

DeletedUser

Whats with all this mass hugging? I see Panic whipping out there epeen, unite or go down one by one blah blah blah. Yah I got something you can go down on to LOL

Much Love to my haters <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha well said rawr mode ! they do suck huh? lol

easy world win for panic :) just gotta hug agency n x org etc a little tighter n they got it :p

never expected you to show up here on the x :p you gonna come play an account n stop the hug fest? LOL

DeletedUser

haha well said rawr mode ! they do suck huh? lol

easy world win for panic :) just gotta hug agency n x org etc a little tighter n they got it :p

never expected you to show up here on the x :p you gonna come play an account n stop the hug fest? LOL

Apparently it's only bad when Panic! and Agency merge; not when Örg. tries to do it. Duly noted.

DeletedUser

Nah I have no bias, I troll everybody equally and fairly. You all suck.

Asylum Escapee

well looks like its pretty much ex-POW left in ORG. Heres hoping the entire north will merge and provide a decent fight.

Apparently it's only bad when Panic! and Agency merge; not when Örg. tries to do it. Duly noted.
pretty much hit the nail on the head

DeletedUser

Still kissing ass Asylum? wasn't you always looking out for Org when I was trolling them now you ain't defending them since they ain't. LOL

Least PoW actually stuck with Org unlike the rest of you lot. Derp

Flame On less do this.

Asylum Escapee

There isnt much of anything left to defend now.
Since you left i took over your job of trolling everyone. Didnt play this world for a few months.
I dont think anyone hated me as much as they did you, though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

we said NO to the merge with PANIC! .... even panic has displayed that fact over the externals lol ... so they found someone else to merge into for their easy world win great job guys !!! way to show the world what you are made of ,.... some real fighters in PANIC... oh wait I wouldnt know about that their skills were never really tested were they but hey they win the world thats all that metters !!!

Wooohoooo !

DeletedUser

Panic! has proven themselves to be far better than Örg. ever was, since their first major war with MIRAGE to now (at least I think it was them, no?)

You played hugfest, and now get mad that someone else outplayed you. It's sad, really. You made alliances with everyone on every major border, and then get mad when (after treating another tribe like crap) they decide to ally another person instead.

Agency has had a total of what...one ally on this world? Agency allies based on dedication and sticks with what it says it will do. If there is a problem in the agreement, Agency fixes it appropriately and quickly. Panic! made that clear in discussing their dealings with Agency vs. those with Örg.

Don't blame Panic! for making the smart choice and outplaying you. It ill becomes you to be a sore loser.

DeletedUser

you keep saying you like it was me who did all of these things, i didnt choose Org's diplomacy, In PoW we had Auphan napped and Org allied and we were fighting elmo. I am not a fan of making diplomacy with everyone either... I am in agreement when people say org hugged and had to much. I believe in not taking diplomcay lightly and only making diplomacy you mean to keep. Or g made alot says they planned to break it ... hell I heard Org leadership talk about warring Honor a ton of times. I was brough into leadership as the duke of PoW and many X PoW people can vouch for me when I say we werent exactlky welcomed warmly. many in our crew were ridiculed by Org leadership and everytime I went to them about something I was laughed at or ignored. It made my best players all stop fighting and start a new world. Stiill I tried to remain optomistic, still i tried to hold hope that even though My whole leadership up and quit without a word and not even a bye and that we were at war with the #1 tribe and #3 tribe even though I had 93786698738977 barbs around me and the enemy are taking them and even though i knew more of my friends were quitting and more barbs are coming that some how some way we could turn it around. But I have realized it is useless. Panic are now recruiting up into safe k's in our backline. They are asking our old mates to attack us they are sitting zamst and attacking me with his account.. Its just useless.

Yes i am bitter yes i am pissed off !!! I did nothing but war since day one and my leadership made bad decisons and alot of good players who put in alot of time and effort into this world are left screwed over. Sry if i sound like a bitch sometimes lately in my posts or if i sound like an ass but put yourself in the players left in org shoes for a min .... The way you got to where you are in my eyes wasnt an accomplishment it was a backstab. People used to have honor in this game. People's word used to mean something. Its obvious the new tribal wars game is all about hurting others and back stabbing friends not playing a decent game. Just sad ... no wonder so many have quit this game for good.

Org did their share of backstabbing too... im not saying its all panic n agency ,.. but the fact that thats all every world is about now its just so revealing to human nature. How someone can be so slimey n get enjoyment out of it.

The spy games , lying , cheating , jumping allies, making false diplomacy, plotting , switching sides , its all just sickening to me.

DeletedUser

Well, then why didn't you criticize Örg.? If you didn't, then why is it suddenly OK to criticize Panic! and Agency?

Protip: It's not.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[SPOIL]
you keep saying you like it was me who did all of these things, i didnt choose Org's diplomacy, In PoW we had Auphan napped and Org allied and we were fighting elmo. I am not a fan of making diplomacy with everyone either... I am in agreement when people say org hugged and had to much. I believe in not taking diplomcay lightly and only making diplomacy you mean to keep. Or g made alot says they planned to break it ... hell I heard Org leadership talk about warring Honor a ton of times. I was brough into leadership as the duke of PoW and many X PoW people can vouch for me when I say we werent exactlky welcomed warmly. many in our crew were ridiculed by Org leadership and everytime I went to them about something I was laughed at or ignored. It made my best players all stop fighting and start a new world. Stiill I tried to remain optomistic, still i tried to hold hope that even though My whole leadership up and quit without a word and not even a bye and that we were at war with the #1 tribe and #3 tribe even though I had 93786698738977 barbs around me and the enemy are taking them and even though i knew more of my friends were quitting and more barbs are coming that some how some way we could turn it around. But I have realized it is useless. Panic are now recruiting up into safe k's in our backline. They are asking our old mates to attack us they are sitting zamst and attacking me with his account.. Its just useless.

Yes i am bitter yes i am pissed off !!! I did nothing but war since day one and my leadership made bad decisons and alot of good players who put in alot of time and effort into this world are left screwed over. Sry if i sound like a bitch sometimes lately in my posts or if i sound like an ass but put yourself in the players left in org shoes for a min .... The way you got to where you are in my eyes wasnt an accomplishment it was a backstab. People used to have honor in this game. People's word used to mean something. Its obvious the new tribal wars game is all about hurting others and back stabbing friends not playing a decent game. Just sad ... no wonder so many have quit this game for good.

Org did their share of backstabbing too... im not saying its all panic n agency ,.. but the fact that thats all every world is about now its just so revealing to human nature. How someone can be so slimey n get enjoyment out of it.

The spy games , lying , cheating , jumping allies, making false diplomacy, plotting , switching sides , its all just sickening to me.
[/SPOIL]

I can't speak for Panic as I was never involved in what went on between Org, Honor and Panic diplomatically. Panic can speak for themselves if they wish to, and I am going to address this from the point of view of the founder and the permanent duke of Agency.

I find the insinuation that Agency has backstabbed anybody on this world, as downright insulting. The insinuation that we have lied to anybody is an insult. And the insinuation that we have done anything other than what is morally right insulting.

On this world, we have been loyal to every agreement made, minus one NAP where we were forced to declare due to being treated too badly for far too long.

We had 2 NAPs (A*R and Undy), and 1 alliance (Panic!).

We never made a false agreement. Agency leadership never spied on Org or any other tribe for that matter (although I will readily admit that if people in Agency got information from others, I would use it). Agency has only ever had 1 account banned, and that was quickly reversed with no punishment. We have only recently formed our first (and only) alliance on this world, so have never jumped an ally. And we have been hostile to Org since we joined this world, and made that public knowledge.

Your accusations are from a single point of view which is completely out of sync with the truth.

Agency has been honorable, loyal, held its integrity and cannot be accused of anything worse than turning on a tribe who recruited our enemies, promised to dismiss them and then tore up an NAP agreement after it was made official. The game is nothing like what you say it is, unless you choose to ignore every tribe that contradicts your view on this game.

Asylum Escapee

I can't speak for Panic as I was never involved in what went on between Org, Honor and Panic diplomatically. Panic can speak for themselves if they wish to, and I am going to address this from the point of view of the founder and the permanent duke of Agency.

I find the insinuation that Agency has backstabbed anybody on this world, as downright insulting. The insinuation that we have lied to anybody is an insult. And the insinuation that we have done anything other than what is morally right insulting.

On this world, we have been loyal to every agreement made, minus one NAP where we were forced to declare due to being treated too badly for far too long.

We had 2 NAPs (A*R and Undy), and 1 alliance (Panic!).

We never made a false agreement. Agency leadership never spied on Org or any other tribe for that matter (although I will readily admit that if people in Agency got information from others, I would use it). Agency has only ever had 1 account banned, and that was quickly reversed with no punishment. We have only recently formed our first (and only) alliance on this world, so have never jumped an ally. And we have been hostile to Org since we joined this world, and made that public knowledge.

Your accusations are from a single point of view which is completely out of sync with the truth.

Agency has been honorable, loyal, held its integrity and cannot be accused of anything worse than turning on a tribe who recruited our enemies, promised to dismiss them and then tore up an NAP agreement after it was made official. The game is nothing like what you say it is, unless you choose to ignore every tribe that contradicts your view on this game.

I think you should try reading her post as nowhere does she mention Agency doing anything wrong

DeletedUser

Ok googles, don't try and act all innocent you did jump on Undy when Org was hitting them.

DeletedUser

I don't have too much to say other then that the people on top are always going to be hated because the people below are going to find some way to bitch at them and try to demote their status. When it comes down to it. We are going to win this world and thats all that matters, so come at you us you posers.

Maybe if you all could play this game a little better you might have put up more of a fight..

DeletedUser

Yah i'm starting to think you are slow, you reply to a post when I say i'm not Org but yet you try to think i'm Org, you know if you wasn't so stupid.. I probably wouldn't find this amusing to troll you haha.

DeletedUser

I think you should try reading her post as nowhere does she mention Agency doing anything wrong

Maybe you should try reading her post yourself:

Lady of Rage said:

Not saying it's all Panic! and Agency, but saying that it's what the world is about. Is Agency not a part of the world? Is "not all Panic! and Agency" not saying "still some Panic! and Agency, just not only them"?

Yeah...reading.