You All Suck

DeletedUser

LOL Sweet. So when YOU guys win the world I can pat myself on the back? lol I think not. Glad to have created some more friction tho for poor old Orgsies.

Repinski

Org were a joke of a tribe though sadly Zeah. As soon as we hit back in force, they fell excruciatingly fast.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL Sweet. So when YOU guys win the world I can pat myself on the back? lol I think not. Glad to have created some more friction tho for poor old Orgsies.

Org's launch on your account when I was sitting it was as good as their fighting ever got. Just a reminder that at that point, they gave up when they realized I had the account sit and wasn't going to let them eat cheap :icon_redface:

Feel free to take credit for ensuring Org realized just how hostile Agency was towards them if you want :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Org's launch on your account when I was sitting it was as good as their fighting ever got. Just a reminder that at that point, they gave up when they realized I had the account sit and wasn't going to let them eat cheap :icon_redface:

Feel free to take credit for ensuring Org realized just how hostile Agency was towards them if you want :icon_biggrin:

I'm pretty awesome at getting people to be passionate about killing me!! HAHA! You were epic. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay on Grover. Please come again. :icon_wink: And Rep I'll get you a good fight soon enough lol

Asylum Escapee

Org were a joke of a tribe though sadly Zeah. As soon as we hit back in force, they fell excruciatingly fast.

I suppose they did.... they did take a long time to fall if you think about it, I suppose. Yet the barbing was sudden and surprising.

Asylum Escapee

They certainly had a lot of help falling from disloyal members.

If you are implying that I was ever disloyal, that isnt true.
I left my account(Asylum Escapee)before the Panic-Org war. When i got back onto daly, the account was in Panic.
Its not as if there is anything left to be loyal to, in any case.