You All Suck

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Our wrongs? We mentioned that we were not completely innocent in our declaration against Undy. Nice try Elmo, but it's all in the original declaration thread for you :icon_wink:

Fact is we tried to make amends which is aslittle as I can say for you guys.

On that note I had more people gunning for me then anybody else in this world, Insane, PoW, Org, TROY and Agency..

Agency never went for you, never intended to and never had interest in going for you. So no - Agency never "gunned" for you. Nice try with the ego inflation though :icon_redface:

As far as your "Fact" goes, something doesn't add up.

1. Was Magwyn kicked as per the agreement which was the foundation of the entire diplomatic relationship? No.
2. Did the Danish group get kicked for stacking the player Undy promised they would not stack? No.
3. Did Undy give back all the cross-nobles in the TROY op of villages they knew Agency were going for and agreed to leave for us? Not even close.
4. Did Undy make amends for merging in an account to their tribe when they saw it was under attack from Agency and deliberately attack Agency from it? No.
5. Did Undy leadership break diplomatic agreements by posting certain aspects publicly after agreeing to not do so? No.
6. Did Undy leadership ever treat Agency as equal or their superiors (which everybody knew full well was the case throughout - Agency went in to the relationship knowing they didn't need it and that Undy desperately did)? No.

My point?
Undy did nothing but provoke Agency to the point of insanity for the entire time before Zeah took over. And the simple truth is, nothing was fixable by that point unless Undy made some big internal changes and some dismissals off their own back, without being pushed by Agency to do so (as us doing so would have caused the war we were up until then trying to avoid).

We cannot be held responsible for Undy's action or rather, inaction.

You are trying to make Agency look bad for Undy backstabbing our diplomatic agreement and so terminating what already ceased to exist at Undy's own decision (not the leadership at that time, but the entirety of the tribe bordering Agency).

Just accept that your tribe failed because of its inability to do anything but play self-centred.

Undy lost, Agency won. Baibai Elmo.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Undy lost, Agency won. Baibai Elmo.
And thats really all she wrote. Conragts again to Agency. (this is just cuz you gave me a slight compliment and being a woman I now will back you up. lol)

Elmo everyone did try and kill you. But thats what you wanted and you got ur props for it. Check out the 62 lul votes ;)

DeletedUser

You are trying to make Agency look bad for Undy backstabbing our diplomatic agreement and so terminating what already ceased to exist at Undy's own decision...

Almost died when I read that.. Undy backstabbed you? must be some rhetorical assumption based on your screwed views and hatred for a few members that was Undy. I mean shit you broke the diplomatic agreement when you had your pawns searching for spies.. You can deny it but we all know it is plausbile deniablity and you had your hand in it but thats niether here nor there. Yeah we lost with 2 of the biggest tribes gangbanging us, kudos. now whose ego inflating? infact name one tribe BIG tribe you knocked out with out gangbanging... oh wait none.

kudos on hugging and gangbanging derp derp.

Asylum Escapee

Im not entirely sure if Agency praised their enemies so much because they actually fought, or because they wanted it to look like they were fighting strong tribes. We all know how much they love propaganda.

That being said, Rabid/Undy/ect got their wish- to fight as many people as possible.
Players who wanted to win the world used a play style more befitting their intentions. We cant blame Agency for using strategic NAPS to avoid any large conflict that they might lose.

DeletedUser106391

Being an ex-member of Undy! It was fair to say it was doomed before anything could be salvaged!! It's quite obvious from the activity within the tribe at the time of the cross over from Insane to Undy that several players had already been out sourcing their own futures, the few in Undy who were trying to salvage things we're kept a little in the dark as to alot of the decisions that were made so not all ex-Undy members can be blamed for the breakdown in diplomacy.

As far as I was aware, diplomacy broke down because agreements we're not adhered to! Although the initial agreement which the general public in the tribe did see from Agency was a lot to ask, but thats how diplomacy works, you ask for alot, which then opens the floor to compromise and counter-offers.

Not sure what this thread is trying to achieve but bring up past dirt and discredit people with little hard facts!! Mails/Agreements etc would back-up those who are claiming backstabbing went on and the general state of diplomacy between tribes at the time.

DeletedUser

So Agency is on track to win a world with Panic. Congrats I think you played well anyways. Looking at stats though.. looks odd.

Agency appears to be carried by Panic - Honor, Alphan and another tribe with a few members beats them in conquers most days.

Don't hate.. trying to quit and can't help looking at a couple of stats on some worlds , and Agency's look weird been thinking there was an op but not been seen yet in the last month anyways.

Kudos Agency but it looks a little slack alongside your ally.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So Agency is on track to win a world with Panic. Congrats I think you played well anyways. Looking at stats though.. looks odd.

Agency appears to be carried by Panic - Honor, Alphan and another tribe with a few members beats them in conquers most days.

Kudos Agency but it looks a little slack alongside your ally.

There are several reasons for this, which at the very least recently are entirely based around specific instructions from me. You seem to think we are being carried. That's your personal opinion, which I personally disagree with.

Different circumstances for each tribe in terms of borders and expansion routes (Auphan blocking most of our northern expansion in contrast to a lot of deleting/quitting players further west up until the HONOR front).

It also doesn't help that almost all of Agency leadership had been effectively absent for 2 weeks or so in the past month due to several real life circumstances, meaning that the tribe had a down-period in terms of focus. Which I will hold my hands up to as being entirely my fault.

But hey - if you want us to noble tonnes, I know of at least 25 Agency accounts with 150-200 or more nobles which can quite easily barb noble to meet your expectations :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You are trying to make Agency look bad for Undy backstabbing our diplomatic agreement and so terminating what already ceased to exist at Undy's own decision...

Almost died when I read that.. Undy backstabbed you? must be some rhetorical assumption based on your screwed views and hatred for a few members that was Undy. I mean shit you broke the diplomatic agreement when you had your pawns searching for spies.. You can deny it but we all know it is plausbile deniablity and you had your hand in it but thats niether here nor there. Yeah we lost with 2 of the biggest tribes gangbanging us, kudos. now whose ego inflating? infact name one tribe BIG tribe you knocked out with out gangbanging... oh wait none.

kudos on hugging and gangbanging derp derp.

HI RAWR! didn't know you were still playing mate

DeletedUser

I always catch myself ROFLMAO when people write their opinions about Panic with no basis behind it except the 'rumors'. It does go to show, that no one knows the full story behind every move we've ever made, which means we have a lot of loyalty even with all the new recruits we've made.

We have a great leader that has only made well, thought out diplomatic and recruitment choices, on top of it always maintaining a low member count.

Giving 24 hour grace periods in all wars- or in this Org war, they knew it was bound to happen for weeks to a month. A*R knew for a week.

Do we take advantage of opportunities that come our way to help make winning wars or winning this world easier? Maybe lol but that doesn't show that we weren't a force to be reckoned with, and it wasn't smart of us to utilize all the tools that we could think of.
Are there a lot of internals? Yeah, but hey people quit, and Real life takes effect after a year of playing this game! Also a lot of people internalled each other in attempts to get co-players. Yeah, yeah, flame my account for it, that's fine, I can't sit on a laptop 24/7 anymore, and I don't think anyone that plays tw for a year straight like this doesn't get burnt out and needs help.
You RARELY see Panic members or even our duke responding in flame threads. I just decided to in this one because it was hilarious how Rawr Mode got a whole thread started by saying we all suck on world 62 into a big debate on game tactics/honor in this game.

In all my years of playing TW, I've only ever seen backstabbing, deceit, spies, merges, gang-bangings with your allegiances, and this is my first world that I have ever played in a tribe where the leadership DIDN'T care if we had spies because we're JUST THAT BADASS. Anyone spying on us would just turn around and have to bow down to our pure boss status and forget they were spies.

I've never played in a tribe with a better leader or team of players that adapted to their situations to DOMINATE like we do.

A big Kudos to Panic, ex-Panic players, and its Super awesome yet gay asian leader Yan.

OH PS, Kudos to Agency too. All Nick ever talks about is how great you guys are and obviously he was right:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What amuses me most about the externals is people come on after leaving the world, and act like the top tribes are accountable to them for their actions.

Fact is the Agency of Panic! is dominating. Auphan is doing the best job of resisting, but its clearly only delaying the inevitable. To all those purists who get on moral high horses because the now #2 tribe and #1 are allied, I got some news for you.

I am not here to play the game how you want it played. You cry war without having to spend the nights fighting it. Instead, I see the chance to be apart of a tribe that has been the most enjoyable to play with. I also see the chance to fight alongside another tribe who I respect and has many old friends of mine.

So hate all you want, but know your complaints are falling on deaf ears.

DeletedUser

You RARELY see Panic members or even our duke responding in flame threads. I just decided to in this one because it was hilarious how Rawr Mode got a whole thread started by saying we all suck on world 62 into a big debate on game tactics/honor in this game.
He just gets bored and likes to fight. I wish he would fight with you all more and get it out of his system. And about being accountable. This is my opinion at least: no not really are they accountable. We just like to know the people that killed us and internaled us were worth the fight. And perhaps fighting us gave them that lil boost to help them be winners. People, in general, like to believe they matter/ed.

DeletedUser

He just gets bored and likes to fight. I wish he would fight with you all more and get it out of his system. And about being accountable. This is my opinion at least: no not really are they accountable. We just like to know the people that killed us and internaled us were worth the fight. And perhaps fighting us gave them that lil boost to help them be winners. People, in general, like to believe they matter/ed.
Haha, I'd say GIB mattered the most. The whole account became an informal battlefield that set the war between org and Agency in motion. And of course because of all the random conversations. Those were the best.

DeletedUser

Awwww *hugs* Very fun convos lol. I can't remember who but someone sent me a video of elmo and grover on some radio show. It was awesome and I can't find it now :(

DeletedUser

Awwww *hugs* Very fun convos lol. I can't remember who but someone sent me a video of elmo and grover on some radio show. It was awesome and I can't find it now :(

Don't judge a book by its cover. :lol: