ZOMBIE vs. Unity Phase 2: The Nomming

earthquake girl

Um, Rednecks IS in one of those tribes, and they were discussing the war.
emoticon-00112-wondering.gif

DeletedUser

Um, Rednecks IS in one of those tribes, and they were discussing the war.
emoticon-00112-wondering.gif
I deleted the offtopic posts. They were not talking about Rednecks; I should probably have clarified that.

Anyway, I'm your moderator, and this is crazy, but this thread has a topic, so discuss it maybe? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: Riot!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,865
Side 2: 12,389
Difference: 15,476

chart

Deleted User - 10770065

Considering that these two tribes have NAP'd at the moment, it's hard to discuss the topic which is the two tribes at war :p

DeletedUser

I deleted the offtopic posts. They were not talking about Rednecks; I should probably have clarified that.

Anyway, I'm your moderator, and this is crazy, but this thread has a topic, so discuss it maybe? :icon_razz:

Oh yeah, this is about a war aint it, I thought I was in the talk about the noobs thread. Silly me.

ON TOPIC. Haha ZOMBIE ladies cant even beat riot!

DeletedUser106646

zombies where beating riot! Just fine until hate jumped in and being the awesome tribe they are took a step back.they got a lot of riot! Players to quit and beat riot! Down a lot riot! Sorted themselves out and started hitting back hard doing good ops and loosing most of there nukes on zombie hate had weeks of building there nukes up and preparing for war knowing dam well most of riot!'s defense was on zombie front line leaving hate free to take villages on there front as how long does it take to recall all that defense from zombie front hate are a disgrace but what you expect from them.they taking on riot! Recruits which should of been the choice of zombies to decide who took these players in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it was obvious that the war stats were gonna favour hate... we will see if they can keep up this momentum and keep ploughing through them

DeletedUser105506

Shouldn't this thread now be closed and a new one opened titled - (Impact) Zombie vs (Unity) Riot: Phase 3 the HUGGING?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Coming from a guy who was part of Gians, then Riot. :|

hypocritical, much.

DeletedUser105506

Says the n00b who ran to STD.

Never ran to STD - I left Riot because of the upcoming/inprogress merge that I didn't agree with.

As for my previous post - its said with tongue in cheek - something alot of people on here seem to not understand about a 'Game' - thats its meant to be FUN.

DeletedUser

Rimmed, you left because you claimed we were letting Zombie take k35, the merge was discussed after you left and you knew nothing about it until then because there were no merge plans before you left.

DeletedUser105506

Rimmed, you left because you claimed we were letting Zombie take k35, the merge was discussed after you left and you knew nothing about it until then because there were no merge plans before you left.

Really mate -

Rednecks
05/11/2012 05:04

help me with Hate...once that is done I will make sure you get into Zombie

SKA-The Game of Thrones
05/11/2012 05:05

help us with hate
05/11/2012 05:05

u will be a tribe member in zombie

Matt Dixon
05/11/2012 05:19

stop tyhe bull shit guys - you are giving zombie what they want to save your asses - just fess up and cut the north players loose

Matt Dixon
05/11/2012 05:20

seriously is anyone here gong toi be honest??
05/11/2012 05:20

if not im leaving hte tribe right now

So no merge talks had taken place? yet im offered a place in zombies minutes before i leave - strange that

DeletedUser

You were never offered a place, if you were I wouldn't know because you were discussing it with my co-player. I know there were no merge talks until after maghy left

DeletedUser105209

Looks like red offered to get you into zombie, there is nothing in that about a merge:icon_confused:

alexwong

To Alphabonker,

You see, I don't expect you to be so weak and pathetic.
It's so different from the almighty image you tried to portray.

Do you still remember this mail?

[spoil]
alphabonkers Feb 18,2012 23:07
K43ers,

There's something cooking and I need each an everyone's participation to this. Please reply me with the following information right away after reading this mail. In the prescribed format.

# of village -
# of offense -

Offense troops breakdown (each offense separately)
-

# of nobleman (you can have in next 30 hrs)-

We will go for a coordinate noble-spree in K43 to test our coordination on or after 20 February 0600 ST. More details will be provided upon receiving your replies.

Needless to say, I want every one pump out offense troops and mint coins upto next possible nobleman that you can have by the above time. And yes, you should stop nobling unless you have already launched it.

Yes, busa I have a juicy one for you as well.

-AB

AlexWong Feb 19,2012 00:26
# of village - 2
# of offense - 0.5

# of nobleman (you can have in next 30 hrs)- 0

alphabonkers Feb 19,2012 19:56
I think I asked for the offense troop count as well.

AlexWong Feb 20,2012 11:05
0.5 = half nuke.

anyway, my nuke are expended. left with ~900x and 700lc.

alphabonkers Feb 20,2012 15:12
there is no such thing as half nuke. When I asked for some specific information, I expect to get that specific information.

AlexWong Feb 20,2012 15:56
there is such thing as half nuke and full nuke.

alphabonkers Feb 20,2012 16:07
you still have not given what I asked for. Your offense troops breakdown.

AlexWong Feb 20,2012 16:14
I already replied 900x 700lc 100ram.

alphabonkers Feb 20,2012 17:01
nope. you did not mention ram before.
[/spoil]

and this mail too.

[spoil]
Saecred (deleted) Mar 09,2012 15:28
It is really sad when I am forced to dismiss active players, however the K Commanders and I have brainstormed Riot!s situation and came to the conclusion that despite all the efforts you might have made you simply do not fit into the tribe.

I have made the decision to dismiss you with a heavy heart, but I believe it had to be made.

I hope you do not hold it against me,
SF
Duke of Riot!

AlexWong Mar 09,2012 15:28
huh? why is that so?

AlexWong Mar 09,2012 15:38
I want to know how alphabonker and you came to the conclusion.

Saecred (deleted) Mar 09,2012 15:40
Please message him about this, in your case I have mainly followed his opinion.

SF

AlexWong Mar 09,2012 15:41
I believe you owe me an explanation on this.

This message has been forwarded by AlexWong.

alphabonkers Mar 10,2012 14:07
- unsatisfactory condition of the account
- lack of participation in the neighborhood operations
- lack of communication in the neighborhood and the continent.
[/spoil]

You know what?
I didn't reply your last mail because I have enough talking to noob (you) who think too highly of himself.

Since you will be gone soon, I will make an effort to reply you.
[spoil]
I'm always the few to send supports to every request. You're too big headed and high up in your ivory tower to see our contribution. Irony, I don't see you sending supports to our mates.

Other than your barking in your cir spam mail, you hardly talk to us. Maybe you don't know that communication is 2 way, NOT you bark and we follow.

I know you're unsatisfied because I refuse to stroke your tiny little rod. I couldn't stop laughing when you dropped your pant. I know I hurt your pride. My sincere apology!
[/spoil]

And before you go, I will give you one good piece of advice.

You are NOT a leader.
Save yourself and others from your shitz!

DeletedUser

To Alphabonker,

You see, I don't expect you to be so weak and pathetic.
It's so different from the almighty image you tried to portray.

Do you still remember this mail?

[spoil]

[/spoil]

and this mail too.

[spoil]

[/spoil]

You know what?
I didn't reply your last mail because I have enough talking to noob (you) who think too highly of himself.

Since you will be gone soon, I will make an effort to reply you.
[spoil]
I'm always the few to send supports to every request. You're too big headed and high up in your ivory tower to see our contribution. Irony, I don't see you sending supports to our mates.

Other than your barking in your cir spam mail, you hardly talk to us. Maybe you don't know that communication is 2 way, NOT you bark and we follow.

I know you're unsatisfied because I refuse to stroke your tiny little rod. I couldn't stop laughing when you dropped your pant. I know I hurt your pride. My sincere apology!
[/spoil]

And before you go, I will give you one good piece of advice.

You are NOT a leader.
Save yourself and others from your shitz!

Alpha left two months ago...

Deleted User - 10770065

He quit well over 2 months ago, he was gone quite shortly after the Impact war. Although I see what you're doing here, you had a mail all planned out when Riot! pretty much was defeated, but this is necessarily more of a defeat through recruitment, not conquers. You guys have all claimed before, that Zombie wouldn't recruit any of the Riot! members :| now... um..