Trick or Treat: Hate. vs. Riot!

Deleted User - 10770065

The majority of people on this forum do not have the same IGN as they do on the externals. People usually put their IGN in their signature.

DeletedUser

Update to our little war, looks like there was a bit of leaving. No real separation so far and Hate. can easily catch up if Love slows down for even 24 hours. :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: Love
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE
Players: Bvcx33, Majester

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 37
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 595,343
Side 2: 351,792
Difference: 243,551

chart

DeletedUser62543

Hate F. Declares on Smexy! Um there declaration invites us to join them.... umm is there something wrong with that or am I crazy?

I don't remember asking any of you to join us or sending any of you invites. It may have been poor wording on my part in the declaration and thats being honest, now you be honest about my first sentence...none of you got asked or were sent invites.

DeletedUser

I don't remember asking any of you to join us or sending any of you invites. It may have been poor wording on my part in the declaration and thats being honest, now you be honest about my first sentence...none of you got asked or were sent invites.

declare.jpg

In my book, your last sentence means "join us".
Nevertheless, you should of let EQ make the declaration. She makes shitty reasons to declare just the same, but at least she has some humor here and there.

DeletedUser

declare.jpg

In my book, your last sentence means "join us".
Nevertheless, you should of let EQ make the declaration. She makes shitty reasons to declare just the same, but at least she has some humor here and there.

Your book is clearly not a good book.

If you live it will be by our choice, I guess is just an option. What maybe some of the better players in the fight would have if we didn't send them to the rim. Not you personally Phaidra, your going to the rim. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser61979

Rossed93 what are you talking for? You have a nublet village with all of 26 points. Go sit down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61979

Hey earthquake girl! Rumor has it you are into amateur photography. Would you please PM me an example?

Seems to me that Hate has a lot of stagnant or sat accounts. I still have not figured out this tribe hopping history of this world and probably never will but wow do I get some interesting mail.

I have learned all kinds of neat stuff about players.

earthquake girl

Hey earthquake girl! Rumor has it you are into amateur photography. Would you please PM me an example?Seems to me that Hate has a lot of stagnant or sat accounts. I still have not figured out this tribe hopping history of this world and probably never will but wow do I get some interesting mail. I have learned all kinds of neat stuff about players.
Um, no, I'm not into photography.

DeletedUser

Why is all your posts now directly related to the deterioration of EQ? :(

Personal amusement, mostly. EQ knows I love her ;)

On top of that, it's hard to comment on anything else to do with the world when I'm not much involved with it at the time.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

On top of that, it's hard to comment on anything else to do with the world when I'm not much involved with it at the time.
I have the same issue... Is there actually a Hate vs. Riot war anymore? Should this thread be closed? It doesn't seem like anyone feels like discussing this war anymore, for sure.

DeletedUser105506

I have the same issue... Is there actually a Hate vs. Riot war anymore? Should this thread be closed? It doesn't seem like anyone feels like discussing this war anymore, for sure.

There isnt a Hate. vs Riot war anymore as Riot players merged into various tribes.

Hate. are now warring Love (formerly know as Smexy) and Zombies.