Trick or Treat: Hate. vs. Riot!

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
a family tribe using the Hate. name? bleh

I do recognize a few people in this thread though so uh good luck

DeletedUser

TGOT, I heard you didn't join Zombie yet because that would of given them 10 secrets and then commencing the tribal lock :O

What's this Smexy! tribe all about?

if he was invited, he could always give those secret villas to a random small tribe who could stack the shit out of it then join, i think its been said many times, we will win by conquer, not secrets

Deleted User - 10770065

if he was invited, he could always give those secret villas to a random small tribe who could stack the shit out of it then join, i think its been said many times, we will win by conquer, not secrets

I hope that is the same attitude with every tribe. I hope the world ain't won by dirty play.

DeletedUser103488

i don't even read forums of my own tribe so i'm not that informed, but from my personal fighting i havent seen any dirty play, but nevertheless this worlds turns to be very lame.
wars are not about fighting, its about which tribe shows more teeth so the noobs from another turn inactive.
i've got 800k acc and turned it to 3m acc by nobling mostly enemy and performing a merge with a smaller player (i never get claims on inactive members cause i dont check forum :) and in this 4&1/2 months only 3 players retaliated and fought properly and made this game fun: lord deserel, sanchez on holly and one other that i wont name cause i have ongoing battle

anyway, even if it ends in fair play, the final battle this world will see will be far from Hall of fame

Deleted User - 10770065

Zombie, Zombie. The recruiting machine, has now recruited off STD :O

DeletedUser

I hope that is the same attitude with every tribe. I hope the world ain't won by dirty play.

Winning by secrets is inevitable. How is winning by secrets on a secrets world dirty play? :icon_redface:

An ally stacking the enemy, then recruiting the enemy is dirty play. :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 10770065

Winning by secrets is inevitable. How is winning by secrets on a secrets world dirty play? :icon_redface:

An ally stacking the enemy, then recruiting the enemy is dirty play. :icon_wink:

I mean 'dirty play' as in the different possibilities that you could acquire the secrets.

DeletedUser

You can run, but you can't hide. Name Change don't mean thing!!!!

If you live it will be by our choice and in our tribe as a brother with us....if not you visit the rim.

Hate F. Declares on Smexy! Um there declaration invites us to join them.... umm is there something wrong with that or am I crazy?

DeletedUser

if he was invited, he could always give those secret villas to a random small tribe who could stack the shit out of it then join, i think its been said many times, we will win by recruiting, not secrets

fixed :)

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone in Hate. Has the right to complain about recruitment :icon_wink:

xRedDevil

Wishing liars/backstabbers good luck?

/whatever.

It's all part of the game, you should know that one, as for Riot! it's not been the same place for a long time, even before I left in August. It lost it's fun element to the tribe.

DeletedUser61979

Could everyone please post your in game names so I know who I am going to talk shit to? Thank you.

DeletedUser

After 24 hours and 25 minutes of war, Hate and "The New Riot!" are deadlocked.

Side 1:
Tribes: Love
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 11
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95,406