Your Story On W60

DeletedUser

Funny thing is TT is that you are partially correct, most of the time I do sit on my arse and do nothing as a player. When my tribe needs help though, I do contribute like everyone else. I could count this war, but it is much easier to show war stats from our war before Calm. with SmexC as they are easily visible in both Twstats and in game:

wlxkJ.png

^ you see that 1. That means I conquered the most villages in SPAM against SmexC and most overall, in fact nobling more than the whole of SmexC did against SPAM combined (Incidentally Trojan T nobled 3 isolated villages off an ex-SLAP player who turned inactive in that war whilst in 7SF).

As for this war, I've nobled far more villages against Calm. (probably in the range of 80-100 including sits though I haven't counted) than you have against TCR (Incidentally Trojan T has nobled 0 villages against TCR). I sit frontline accounts every day and work on them.

I don't think anyone who knows even the slightest about SPAM would say that I do nothing as a player, it is just not my primary role within SPAM. I help organize SPAM, help shape our strategy and am part of our effort to outsmart our enemies.

I just feel that your argument stands on thin ice considering you sit around in tribes doing barely enough to scrape by and just degrade the tribe through your bad attitude. I can think of 5 TCRT members who agree with my assessment with you, having had the misfortune of having been in the same tribe as you want you out and I only speak to a few guys from TCRT.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

Maybe I should stop growing as a player and just lead... What do you think TT?

even then you won't be able to sit accounts of ashoka1 and orourke together ..both being op-ed by calm in initial stages of war.

that's combined about 60 k inc with about 50/100 noble trains incoming most times.
my account has killed at 3200 nobles so far and at half of them have been when Dylan was sitting.

It's good to know you support Tt in all the craps he talks about

King Sean04

TBF Fubar and Dylan have two completely different styles when it comes to their respective wars. Fubar has been working like an ox trying to get support to where it is needed and hammering TCR himself. From what I have seen from Dylan, he has been working behind the scenes where as Fubar has been in the forefront. One leads by example the other leads through behind the scenes work. He doesn't need to motivate as we can see, SPAM has a lot of motivation to see the demise of Calm. He has been playing more of a defensive role when it comes to the actual fighting. He doesn't have to play offensive like Fubar because he has so many players already pulling their weight in seeing his goal come to fruition. Two different players two different styles.

Now down to the to your response.

even then you won't be able to sit accounts of ashoka1 and orourke together ..both being op-ed by calm in initial stages of war.

Fubar has sat numerous members and has helped them out. Whether it is to sort out D for their account, help troop builds, under attack, etc

that's combined about 60 k inc with about 50/100 noble trains incoming most times.
my account has killed at 3200 nobles so far and at half of them have been when Dylan was sitting.

Are we really going to compare statistics? Fubar has 204 conquers in this war VS TCR and has over 420 since we started fighting them back in Valour. He received the Rbourdeau sit when account was still around. It was in tatters. I had mixed vills and was under heavy attack. He sorted it. Fixed all the offense and defense vills and even started gaining ground while sitting it.

He never supported it. He was making a joke. Two different leaders. Two completely different ideals. Similar goals.

DeletedUser

Thing with TCRT is quite a sizable number of them did not join calm. because they wanted to attack calm. as revenge for what happened to Valour. If anything, they had far more motivation to fight Calm. than SPAM, who was merely in the war for expansion. Instead they chose to focus their efforts on picking on a tribe half their size. That is at least for me why I can never respect fubar.

sp.ag

Thing with TCRT is quite a sizable number of them did not join calm. because they wanted to attack calm. as revenge for what happened to Valour. If anything, they had far more motivation to fight Calm. than SPAM, who was merely in the war for expansion. Instead they chose to focus their efforts on picking on a tribe half their size. That is at least for me why I can never respect fubar.

Wrong.

King Sean04

Where on earth did you get your info? Or are you just making assumptions now? TCRT has been named TCRT since day one when Fubar and Lord SQ created it to destroy TCR. TCRT stands for The Celestial Reapers Terminator meaning we are here to terminate TCR. It was our goal in Valour and it is Fubar's goal now. We could care less about Calm. Right now fighting Calm. isn't the goal. It's eliminating TCR.

DeletedUser

While I find the comparisons between Fubar and Dylan interesting, I do not agree that it is accurate to make your comparisons based on the current wars these leaders are participating in.

With all due respect to all involved, TCR are not Calm., and TCRT should be, by all rights and purposes, running into the distance with that war...

Ben

ashoka1

there comes a time in each war ..when nobling the opponent doesn't help.

one has to crush their spirit...make them quit...if you can't do that...then a split is needed to defeat....as its just not vBulletin possible to noble all enemy villages...

tcrt is running through tcr..but they have failed on other counts...so tcr is still here...and looks like they will be here..if tcrt keeps on fighting doubling..but doesn't make them quit. the main accounts.or disband/split...

a Duke is like a person who manages the show...to have best results with minimal efforts...the one who sets a trap to capture the future...

King Sean04

While I find the comparisons between Fubar and Dylan interesting, I do not agree that it is accurate to make your comparisons based on the current wars these leaders are participating in.

With all due respect to all involved, TCR are not Calm., and TCRT should be, by all rights and purposes, running into the distance with that war...

Ben

If I can't compare them on their current wars then what is there to compare them on? Absolutely nothing.

Obviously TCR is not Calm. seeing as TCR is actually putting up a half decent fight. TCRT is currently up 802 conquers which will only going to improve. Also we do not have accounts the size of Calm and SPAM players. So we aren't launching 1000's of nukes at each other.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If I can't compare them on their current wars then what is there to compare them on? Absolutely nothing.

Obviously TCR is not Calm. seeing as TCR is actually putting up a half decent fight. TCRT is currently up 802 conquers which will only going to improve. Also we do not have accounts the size of Calm and SPAM players. So we aren't launching 1000's of nukes at each other.

I'm gonna disagree with this, the number of villages of TCRT is about 13194 assuming that the normal build of each player is 50% defense/ 50% offense your tribe has a firepower equivalent to 6500 nukes...Sure you will reason out that not all nukes are fully built or killed...So if we say that 50% are only fully built out of 6500 nukes that will translate to 3,250 nukes at your tribes disposal.

3250 nukes properly directed can annihilate a decent player size, depending on the skill of the player you could easily kill a 10,000,000 point player by just launching 3 nukes per villas and coordinating a landing time on nobles. Proper coordination, planning, preparation, timing and tribes hunger for conquers, success rate will be high.

either way, your tribe can easily see who are not participating in the war, simple gauge of conquers, oda, odd, amout of support sent, communication account sitting..

Just my 2 cents of course

DeletedUser

Comparing based on these wars is probably not the best idea. If SPAM and TCRT switched opponents, most likely SPAM would have crushed TCR with ease whereas TCRT would have probably lost to Calm. It is quite easy to come in and win a war when you are twice the size of your opponent. Coming into a war 2/3s the size of your opponent and ending up on top is far more impressive.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Comparing based on these wars is probably not the best idea. If SPAM and TCRT switched opponents, most likely SPAM would have crushed TCR with ease whereas TCRT would have probably lost to Calm. It is quite easy to come in and win a war when you are twice the size of your opponent. Coming into a war 2/3s the size of your opponent and ending up on top is far more impressive.

Also, keep in mind that Calm recruited some ex.Valour members, notable members were Kraig, Lori, these recruitments increased the size of calm by about 20%..Which only just delayed the destruction of Calm.

King Sean04

I didn't compare the wars. I compared the leaders. All I stated is we do not have the same number of nukes Calm and SPAM can throw around. And if you think an off handed joke is a comparison, then I think you need to re-think your thinking :lol:

DeletedUser

I didn't compare the wars. I compared the leaders. All I stated is we do not have the same number of nukes Calm and SPAM can throw around. And if you think an off handed joke is a comparison, then I think you need to re-think your thinking :lol:

I wasn't joking around. The chance of TCR beating you is quite similar to the chance of you beating Calm. when Valour broke up (assuming that SPAM was never around to attack it). You were assuming that the challenge of the two wars were equal in order to make an assessment on the two leaders and I was just saying that this is not a good idea. The talent of a leader cannot be shown in a war where your tribe is under no pressure. Pick a random leader in W60 and they can do well against a tribe half their size.

DeletedUser

Meh, who cares. I'm not interested in the gold sticker that comes with "worlds best leader" printed on it. Mrfubar can have it if he wants.

DeletedUser

First off it was a jab at TT for not nobling TCR villages and I lead the tribe and have over 200 conquers. So glad everyone has a good ole' time over reacting over absolutely nothing. I respect all Spam players and Calm players involved in this war.

That is really a shame. I loved your idea for the graphs and tracking the statistics and the hard work you put into that for the benefit of us on world 60. I still thank you for that because I find it very interesting and entertaining. So I hope you keep up that good work!

Secondly I was sat a lot for 2 months when I was without a PC or internet connection and Valour went to war with TCR. I came back and have been at war with them since. I was up 210-10 on TCR when Valour was disbanded. When everything went into Chaos and everyone was joining everyone else. I spoke to my four neighbors and friends. That being Lord SQ, David and steve and we all started TCRT to remain and fight TCR. I was not in leadership in Valour. I was ordered to fight TCR and I did what I was told. Valour disbanded due to internal issues and TCRT was born to continue what we did best. And the flaming of TCR members on the externals about beating Valour fueled me to continue. That is all.

there comes a time in each war ..when nobling the opponent doesn't help.

one has to crush their spirit...make them quit...if you can't do that...then a split is needed to defeat....as its just not vBulletin possible to noble all enemy villages...

tcrt is running through tcr..but they have failed on other counts...so tcr is still here...and looks like they will be here..if tcrt keeps on fighting doubling..but doesn't make them quit. the main accounts.or disband/split...

a Duke is like a person who manages the show...to have best results with minimal efforts...the one who sets a trap to capture the future...

I would ask you to visit these two pages:

The following is my current enoblements on TCR members:
http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7655577

and

The following is the activity level of all TCR members. And for a good read go into their tribal enoblements. At this time they are saving all internalling for their leadership and forcing little players for support.
http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=765

I might not be DA or JF with the jedi mind tricks. But I believe we are doing fairly well.

<3

Fubs.

DeletedUser

First off it was a jab at TT for not nobling TCR villages and I lead the tribe and have over 200 conquers. So glad everyone has a good ole' time over reacting over absolutely nothing. I respect all Spam players and Calm players involved in this war.

That is really a shame. I loved your idea for the graphs and tracking the statistics and the hard work you put into that for the benefit of us on world 60. I still thank you for that because I find it very interesting and entertaining. So I hope you keep up that good work!

Secondly I was sat a lot for 2 months when I was without a PC or internet connection and Valour went to war with TCR. I came back and have been at war with them since. I was up 210-10 on TCR when Valour was disbanded. When everything went into Chaos and everyone was joining everyone else. I spoke to my four neighbors and friends. That being Lord SQ, David and steve and we all started TCRT to remain and fight TCR. I was not in leadership in Valour. I was ordered to fight TCR and I did what I was told. Valour disbanded due to internal issues and TCRT was born to continue what we did best. And the flaming of TCR members on the externals about beating Valour fueled me to continue. That is all.

I would ask you to visit these two pages:

The following is my current enoblements on TCR members:
http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7655577

and

The following is the activity level of all TCR members. And for a good read go into their tribal enoblements. At this time they are saving all internalling for their leadership and forcing little players for support.
http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=765

I might not be DA or JF with the jedi mind tricks. But I believe we are doing fairly well.

<3

Fubs.

Hey Fubs! Remember me from w44?:) When me, tomas and t bone made you quit?:O You nublet, TT is a noob and you're just as bad.

BK

<3

DeletedUser71060

Barbs arent forever.
I beg to differ but as the world goes on more and more players quit on all sides
also ive played with and against alot of tcr players and i know they will last a lot longer than many think they are no quitters