Your Story On W60

DeletedUser

I was on topic? FUUUUUUUUUUU and hai xD long time no see! "has flashbacks of w32"

Was talking about world 32 with someone just today. I still have have nightmares from my short time leading [H], worst mistake I've made in TW and I have made many mistakes.

DeletedUser

Was talking about world 32 with someone just today. I still have have nightmares from my short time leading [H], worst mistake I've made in TW and I have made many mistakes.

w32 was fun, I remember growing up to like 300k points then pissing off a member of my tribe. It took them a week to noble me, and they had four 1million point+ accounts attacking me xD

DeletedUser

w32 was fun, I remember growing up to like 300k points then pissing off a member of my tribe. It took them a week to noble me, and they had four 1million point+ accounts attacking me xD

WOW you just so like totally super cool man...

DeletedUser

1)What is your current ranking?
Rank 10 currently, dwindled in between 9-21 the past few months
2)What keeps you motivated?
My co-player, dylan, my leader who I would fight for until the bitter end, and my tribe mates from the beginning, namingly pogodas, ampac, dylan, ashoka, louis
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
I started coplaying it when it was at 2k points lol so whatever you wanna take from that
4) Do you play any other worlds?
w25, was in INH for a while but uk is a shit leader
:icon_rolleyes:, and world 44, where i was mainly between ranks 4 and 14 as Medflex
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Yes, for the love of my tribe, the loyalty i feel for them, and for the love of the game.
6) How experienced were you when you started w60?
Fairly experienced, had been top 20 two other worlds, only one worth mentioning :p
7) What was your highest ranking?
4 on w44, on w60 it was rank 9
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
its a combination really, slap and spam. slap was a shitty tribe but when you think about it, i might not be in the shoes im in today if i wasnt with them and met ampac (my coleader of error) and fellow rebellion inspirer
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
dylan, he is calm, fair, and knows how to get shit done
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
my favorite opponent has not come yet. I cant wait to see the look on jfsmith3's face when he recieved 100k incomings from me :) although ive played with him since w25, its still a game ;) (watch out bud)
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
hmmm, probably all the merge wars slap leadership ended up putting us through
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
personal? saying good bye to so many friends and my main man, the original owner of the account koop who left at 200kish
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
my loyalty to spam.
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W60?
Form friendships outside the tribe, so you dont just have to depend on one person, you have a back up plan like how i had formed an alliance with spam when 7sf was falling, I brought a good 15 of my guys with us.
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
ampac by far, in the end of 7sf, it was really just me and him fighting for what we believed in.
16) Do you like where the world is now?
meh, wish calm was better and could actually put up a good fight, but oh well
17) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
probably end of next summer
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
Spam, either by secrets or complete dominance, and because we are clearly no.1
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
9, or the people ive met
20) Do you think you have a chance to win this world and why ?
As a tribe, yes, as a single player, no, to lazy, hint calm:im only on like 5 times a month, get with the program.

ashoka1

Now i know why BK account is doing so well...

Mason is logging on only 5 times a month and others on account are showing their true skill...:)

Keep it up mason boy..:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Now i know why BK account is doing so well...

Mason is logging on only 5 times a month and others on account are showing their true skill...:)

Keep it up mason boy..:icon_twisted:

LOL Ash Ive ran that account from 2k until about 7mill solo, seeindarkness is just my new co-player and a damn fine one at that, if calm. had of been smart and saw the lack of activity in my account a month and a half ago they would have rimmed it, but now? Good luck

ashoka1

I agree see is a great player...

as for rimming your account...calm. could see nothing but my villages in k55 ...one and half month ago...so your account was safe..

DeletedUser80610

1) What is your current ranking?

2) What keeps you motivated?
My tribal friends and being unlimitedly addicted to this game.

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Started this account many years ago.

4) Do you play any other worlds?
No. Quit W21 a long time ago, came back to this one. Will not play other worlds.

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Possibly. That is a long time down the road. Two or three years?

6) How experienced were you when you started w60?
Fairly experienced.

7) What was your highest ranking?
On this world, 293. Ever? 105 on W21.

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
I have a hard time picking a favourite tribe. It would probably be Puff! Was just a small group of us but we were doing good and had a lot of fun doing it.

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
I like more medicore leaders. More laid back, more willing to help out the little guys.

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
I haven't fought anyone worth commending yet.

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
I would rather stay in the present. What has happen happened for it's reasons. I am here and still alive.

12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
---

13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
Staying alive - Staying in a good tribe.

14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W60?
---

15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
---

16) Do you like where the world is now?
I can't say I look at the rest of it very often.

17) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
Noooo.. Years to go!

18) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
Hopefully not the pushovers.

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
6 - so far. I'm having fun.

20) Do you think you have a chance to win this world and why ?
I think that if you live to the very end of days that you are a winner. Even if you aren't in the winning tribe.

DeletedUser103379

LOL Ash Ive ran that account from 2k until about 7mill solo, seeindarkness is just my new co-player and a damn fine one at that, if calm. had of been smart and saw the lack of activity in my account a month and a half ago they would have rimmed it, but now? Good luck

Want to hear something sad? Calm. DID notice the lack of activity, BUT most preferred to go after "live" targets.

I thought this was insane for lack of better word. Does the Lion hunt the strong and healthy antelope (active) or the weak and injured antelope (inactive)? Obviously this logic doesn't prevail or else Calm. would have capitalized on the sight of an inactive front-line huge account.

I hate to say this, but at the sight of that I simply lost interest. Pride still dominates common sense sometimes unfortunately.

DeletedUser

Want to hear something sad? Calm. DID notice the lack of activity, BUT most preferred to go after "live" targets.

I thought this was insane for lack of better word. Does the Lion hunt the strong and healthy antelope (active) or the weak and injured antelope (inactive)? Obviously this logic doesn't prevail or else Calm. would have capitalized on the sight of an inactive front-line huge account.

I hate to say this, but at the sight of that I simply lost interest. Pride still dominates common sense sometimes unfortunately.

Personally if I was a lion and the healthy antelope that I was hunting started trotting backwards and taking the piss out of the way I ran, I would have gone for the injured one.

DeletedUser

Mason wasn't there so wouldn't know. Account was barely active until such time as calm. (mainly spunky1) tried capitalizing on it, at which time the sit was transferred to me and later given to See/Bdean20 which increased the activity and halted calm.'s advance on the account. Attacks ceased soon afterwards.

Is shown quite clearly here

[spoil]
Date | User | Rank | Points | Villages | ODD

15/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo166,323,06363816,661,731
14/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo166,259,61063316,659,623
13/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo176,177,42662416,646,514
12/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo176,136,38762016,640,699
11/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo205,973,66860416,631,849
10/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo205,938,43960116,618,349
09/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo20-5,935,283-60116,274,077
08/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo19-5,952,294-60316,172,785
07/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo19-5,971,178-60516,056,998
06/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo18-5,982,51360615,772,909
05/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo18-5,984,714-60615,569,786
04/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo15-6,027,136-61015,074,241
03/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo14=6,048,20261214,872,355
02/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo14=6,048,20261214,867,762
01/09/2012Boxing Kangaroo14=6,048,20261214,866,028
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

activity or non activity would be a factor in determining a target, the live target logic will not be important in this one what is important is gaining territories, your leadership is really strange on not capitalizing on that.

You have lost an oppurtunity to attack an army with no general, an army with no general would collapse.

Guess your leadership is not as experienced as they seem.

DeletedUser103379

activity or non activity would be a factor in determining a target, the live target logic will not be important in this one what is important is gaining territories, your leadership is really strange on not capitalizing on that.

You have lost an oppurtunity to attack an army with no general, an army with no general would collapse.

Guess your leadership is not as experienced as they seem.

I'm just an inactive co-player on a Calm. account anymore, so I can't really comment too much lol. You'll never really hear me say a negative word about anyone in the leadership, or in the tribe for the matter for they are a fair bunch of guys. It's just on this aspect for instance I did not see eye-to-eye with the decision.

My point of view may be different than most on this, but if the choice comes to attacking a live account on the frontline, or a "at the current moment" dead account on the frontline, I know which one I'm going after. The one that is going to give me the most bang for my buck with the smallest amount of loss/effort.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm just an inactive co-player on a Calm. account anymore, so I can't really comment too much lol. You'll never really hear me say a negative word about anyone in the leadership, or in the tribe for the matter for they are a fair bunch of guys. It's just on this aspect for instance I did not see eye-to-eye with the decision.

My point of view may be different than most on this, but if the choice comes to attacking a live account on the frontline, or a "at the current moment" dead account on the frontline, I know which one I'm going after. The one that is going to give me the most bang for my buck with the smallest amount of loss/effort.

Have you questioned your tribe why there are dead accounts on your frontline? if you see this detrimental to your tribe why won't your tribe just dismiss them?

Calm and Spam have fought a real war with no declaration, players ODA and ODD have rose to numbers unheard off..

Its just funny that you will make it look like were fighting an inactive war... So what your account? Did you ever took Villages of Spam?

If your one of those players that the tribe our fought and the tribe have talked about then Ill understand your line of thinking...Or maybe your one of the players in Calm who just like eating your inactive members.

DeletedUser103379

Have you questioned your tribe why there are dead accounts on your frontline? if you see this detrimental to your tribe why won't your tribe just dismiss them?

Calm and Spam have fought a real war with no declaration, players ODA and ODD have rose to numbers unheard off..

Its just funny that you will make it look like were fighting an inactive war... So what your account? Did you ever took Villages of Spam?

If your one of those players that the tribe our fought and the tribe have talked about then Ill understand your line of thinking...Or maybe your one of the players in Calm who just like eating your inactive members.

As I have already stated I am currently AN INACTIVE co-player on a calm. account and have been for some time. I quit W60 back in March on my account, but recently became a co-player on an account in calm. about a month ago. This world honestly holds no interest to me anymore which is a shame, which is why I am an inactive co-player.

I'm simply discussing that my views, along with Medflex's are relatively similar. You are mistaking me as one who likes to eat inactives. But you are obviously missing my ultimate point here. Calm. had an opportunity to hit Boxing Kangaroo while he was on a several day inactivity streak (the growth was monitored daily until Boxing became active again)

My point I guess to say in a more general way, is that we had an opportunity to cause a lot of damage on Spam. I do not know the character of Medflex well, but I'm assuming that if he "logs in 5 times a month" that if he were to log in one day to see he's lost a substantial amount of villages and had more incomings, that he would call it quits. Remember, just an assumption, I do not know his character.

Further more, there were more Spam players at the time that were being monitored and considered inactive to us, that were over looked because "live" targets were more priority, which of course to some degree live targets are more important.

My theory here is that we had an opportunity to gain ground and build momentum in an EASIER (not easy) fashion, which to me makes sense. And there were a few others that were inactive as well at the time. I'm simply saying I disagreed with the course of action taken, and that I too, along with Medflex was and still am surprised he wasn't coordinated on during such times of inactivity.

On another note, it seems Spam was able to reverse what little inactivity it had and has turned itself into quite the machine. I was talking to Ashoka on W66 earlier about it. Obviously, I am very pro Calm. even though I have essentially left the world, but I still enjoy (don't know if that's a good word choice) watching Spam do work here on W60.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As I have already stated I am currently AN INACTIVE co-player on a calm. account and have been for some time. I quit W60 back in March on my account, but recently became a co-player on an account in calm. about a month ago. This world honestly holds no interest to me anymore which is a shame, which is why I am an inactive co-player.

I'm simply discussing that my views, along with Medflex's are relatively similar. You are mistaking me as one who likes to eat inactives. But you are obviously missing my ultimate point here. Calm. had an opportunity to hit Boxing Kangaroo while he was on a several day inactivity streak (the growth was monitored daily until Boxing became active again)

My point I guess to say in a more general way, is that we had an opportunity to cause a lot of damage on Spam. I do not know the character of Medflex well, but I'm assuming that if he "logs in 5 times a month" that if he were to log in one day to see he's lost a substantial amount of villages and had more incomings, that he would call it quits. Remember, just an assumption, I do not know his character.

Further more, there were more Spam players at the time that were being monitored and considered inactive to us, that were over looked because "live" targets were more priority, which of course to some degree live targets are more important.

My theory here is that we had an opportunity to gain ground and build momentum in an EASIER (not easy) fashion, which to me makes sense. And there were a few others that were inactive as well at the time. I'm simply saying I disagreed with the course of action taken, and that I too, along with Medflex was and still am surprised he wasn't coordinated on during such times of inactivity.

On another note, it seems Spam was able to reverse what little inactivity it had and has turned itself into quite the machine. I was talking to Ashoka on W66 earlier about it. Obviously, I am very pro Calm. even though I have essentially left the world, but I still enjoy (don't know if that's a good word choice) watching Spam do work here on W60.

No wonder Calm is losing..You got inactive co's that have more time to post than to play the game.

If your not playing in this world anymore your views matter not to us. So go to world 66 or something..Hahahaha

DeletedUser

Maker be nice, this guy seems actually alright, although still nothing on ali :D

ashoka1

GV was the reason why calm. came into being in first leader....or escape would have been still here..