Rim wars!

DeletedUser

Go for it mate. I do not doubt that you will have 100x our OD, and I have no illusions as to what the outcome will be.. but if you're trying to prove me wrong, how is taking on a 20k point tribe going to help your case?

DeletedUser

Go for it mate. I do not doubt that you will have 100x our OD, and I have no illusions as to what the outcome will be.. but if you're trying to prove me wrong, how is taking on a 20k point tribe going to help your case?

Well, isn't it funny?

DeletedUser

How'd you like the whole commonwealth vs your tribe?

Only Boxxy is at war with you now. I'm pretty sure we'll have 100X your OD too.

Please try it. A war at this stage is detrimental in the growth of everyone who participates, so get attacking so you can fall apart quicker. If you had any reasonable understanding of how Tribal Wars works you'd know that too.

No? Didn't think so. Don't make threats you'd never follow through with.

DeletedUser

Please try it. A war at this stage is detrimental in the growth of everyone who participates, so get attacking so you can fall apart quicker. If you had any reasonable understanding of how Tribal Wars works you'd know that too.

No? Didn't think so. Don't make threats you'd never follow through with.

Lol. Do you think we're in the pre-noble stage? We've already been out of that for a long time, chap.

Also: They will be added to our growing list of reds, AKA farm tribes.

DeletedUser

Whoa hold on now guys. We were having a pretty civil war thread here, no reason to flame. [I am fully aware of the irony of that statement]

DeletedUser

Lol. Do you think we're in the pre-noble stage? We've already been out of that for a long time, chap.

Also: They will be added to our growing list of reds, AKA farm tribes.

All of the Commonwealth near me are <1.7K. Your average points per tribe varies wildly but your best is only at the ~4.5K mark. You're most certainly still at the pre-noble stage less a tiny handful of players. And I bet you they're probably not next door to SA. Do you know what that means?

DeletedUser

I'd like to see this red list.. The many farms of the commonwealth. We're a bit far for you to farm really, and your members near us are too useless.

DeletedUser

All of the Commonwealth near me are <1.7K. Your average points per tribe varies wildly but your best is only at the ~4.5K mark. You're most certainly still at the pre-noble stage less a tiny handful of players. And I bet you they're probably not next door to SA. Do you know what that means?

Check again pal. Most players have 2+ cities. If they're <1.7K points they're probably from NIG or SAGE, players we recruited 1 1/2 week ago. Boxxy is the tribe near SA, and they have plenty of high enough players.

Nobling their cities isn't the only thing we do it for - it's about ''rustling jimmies'' and gaining resources.

EDIT: What's your IGN anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They've found a good fight with us, you're not impressing us. Lets have a good war and see who wins.

DeletedUser

I think you've missed the point - Boxxy may have players with nobles, but from the looks of the first report I put up, they reaaally don't know how to use them.

DeletedUser

You can't judge a whole tribe by looking at what 1 person did. That's like saying 1 black person did something wrong and saying that all black people are evil. You must have a noob in your tribe too, and if I try hard enough I'll find someone that has a report of one of your members attacking with def troops.

DeletedUser

Check again pal. Most players have 2+ cities. If they're <1.7K points they're probably from NIG or SAGE, players we recruited 1 1/2 week ago. Boxxy is the tribe near SA, and they have plenty of high enough players.

Nobling their cities isn't the only thing we do it for - it's about ''rustling jimmies'' and gaining resources.

EDIT: What's your IGN anyway?

So Boxxy have roughly 7 players who should be thinking about nobling a village. But they're in an area with a similar number of SA players. If you think that isn't going to slow down their growth attacking a tribe that can easily move defense around then you're going to be wrong :p and farming active players is never a good idea.

I'll share my IGN when I feel relatively comfortable in my area :p I already have one random incoming from someone 72 hours out for whatever reason, I don't want any more! :D

DeletedUser

Ok, I got 50 mil of each resource that says one tribe eventually ends up losing a village!

DeletedUser108764

I think the commonwealth is going to be a bit of a force until it suddenly collapses whether its a coup, leadership issues or it finds itself against a real opponent.

The top 3 tribes in my continent are commonwealth, with 5 in my 15x15, its going to be interesting at the least.

Side 1:
Tribes: -SA-, Fear?, Dafuq
Side 2:
Tribes: NIG, 4lulz, EFG/b/, /MPA/, bro?, DESU, Beee, LB, Boxxy, YTSuba, /GT/, SAGE, im12, Nigel

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 170
Difference: 97

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 316,605
Side 2: 183,507
Difference: 133,098

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,682
Side 2: 5,390
Difference: 9,292

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All those tribes in K59 and 6 slots west of the division line in 58 need to come under our banner and stop screwing around. That angers me to see them listed when I look.

DeletedUser

All those tribes in K59 and 6 slots west of the division line in 58 need to come under our banner and stop screwing around. That angers me to see them listed when I look.

I'll try to do something soon. I've been waiting till our 3rd batch of recruits arrive, but nevermind that now.

DeletedUser

You can't judge a whole tribe by looking at what 1 person did. That's like saying 1 black person did something wrong and saying that all black people are evil. You must have a noob in your tribe too, and if I try hard enough I'll find someone that has a report of one of your members attacking with def troops.

No. no, this is nothing like racism. And there are at least four members, and the amount of player's i've hit/scouted that didnt even have a 0.5:1 ratio of troops is unbelievable. I'm not saying my tribe doesn't have noobs. I'm saying Boxxy are far worse, especially considering their size.