Rim wars!

DeletedUser

We aren't judging Boxxy by just one player. We're judging them by all of the players we've seen.

And if you were referring to judging the entire commonwealth Goodie, every tribe that mass recruits gets a bad rep. Its unavoidable.

DeletedUser

We aren't judging Boxxy by just one player. We're judging them by all of the players we've seen.

And if you were referring to judging the entire commonwealth Goodie, every tribe that mass recruits gets a bad rep. Its unavoidable.

Once again, we don't mass recruit. Recruitment is closed for people that are not from our ''community''.

DeletedUser

Meh, mass recruiting from 4chan still counts as mass recruiting.

DeletedUser

The top 3 tribes in my continent are commonwealth, with 5 in my 15x15, its going to be interesting at the least.

Trying to change that.

mtmt13.png

I'll try to do something soon. I've been waiting till our 3rd batch of recruits arrive, but nevermind that now.

ps K59 Sage/LB, get in where you fit in.

and good luck to CMW in this war :)

klodapin21

I think the commonwealth is going to be a bit of a force until it suddenly collapses whether its a coup, leadership issues or it finds itself against a real opponent.

The top 3 tribes in my continent are commonwealth, with 5 in my 15x15, its going to be interesting at the least.

Side 1:
Tribes: -SA-, Fear?, Dafuq
Side 2:
Tribes: NIG, 4lulz, EFG/b/, /MPA/, bro?, DESU, Beee, LB, Boxxy, YTSuba, /GT/, SAGE, im12, Nigel

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 170
Difference: 97

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 316,605
Side 2: 183,507
Difference: 133,098

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,682
Side 2: 5,390
Difference: 9,292

chart

I laughed at this i really did...you cannot put fear? into the same category as -SA- and dafuq. If you want to do it that way atleast show our results just by ourselves since we have not and will not lose a village to your common wealth alliance.

Side 1:
Tribes: Fear?
Side 2:
Tribes: 4lulz, NIG, EFG/b/, /MPA/, bro?, DESU, Beee, LB, Boxxy, YTSuba, /GT/, SAGE, im12, Nigel

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 186
Difference: 111

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 342,444
Side 2: 201,967
Difference: 140,477

chart

Side 1: 13,496
Difference: 13,496

chart

Besides wouldn't we have to be at "war" for you to put us into the war stats. Atleast then we could make it look alot more one sided than it is with you putting 2 tribes who have no affiliations with our tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108764

I laughed at this i really did...you cannot put fear? into the same category as -SA- and dafuq. If you want to do it that way atleast show our results just by ourselves since we have not and will not lose a village to your common wealth alliance.

Side 1:
Tribes: Fear?
Side 2:
Tribes: 4lulz, NIG, EFG/b/, /MPA/, bro?, DESU, Beee, LB, Boxxy, YTSuba, /GT/, SAGE, im12, Nigel

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 186
Difference: 111

chart

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 342,444
Side 2: 201,967
Difference: 140,477

chart

Side 1: 13,496
Difference: 13,496

chart

Besides wouldn't we have to be at "war" for you to put us into the war stats. Atleast then we could make it look alot more one sided than it is with you putting 2 tribes who have no affiliations with our tribe.

I'm not part of the commonwealth.

I'm merely an observer currently.

Trying to change that.

mtmt13.png

ps K59 Sage/LB, get in where you fit in.

and good luck to CMW in this war :)
They seem to have started reshuffling between LB and NIG yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

looks way more fun there on the rim, I has 84k LC, can I come play?

DeletedUser

Trying to give you a more level playing field. You said top 3 tribes in your K were CMW.
2ih84si.png

Would have been better but duke has been kicking some of my recruits for being "outsiders".

and to keep it on topic, good luck to CMW in the war lol

They seem to have started reshuffling between LB and NIG yesterday.

DeletedUser79062

We were recruiting them anyways. And if i remember correctly. They ate your guys. Seems strange for a refugee to win a fight.

oo, ooo, ooo we're talking about me!! :icon_surprised:
I'm just so pro :icon_cool:

klodapin21

looks way more fun there on the rim, I has 84k LC, can I come play?

Honey you can always come and play with me on the rim and sorry u6s5l. we uhh mightve gotten a wee bit carried away ;)

DeletedUser

Honey you can always come and play with me on the rim and sorry u6s5l. we uhh mightve gotten a wee bit carried away ;)

whee, does sound way more fun then the nobling in k55 I am currently doing, these tools are barely fighting back ><

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it fighting...

Sending nobles without making sure a village is cleared or scouting it first. And sending 2ksp/2ksw to attack with the noble? tsk tsk

klodapin21

Well I havent seen anybody posting from this "great" commonwealth alliance for awhile.......I wonder who's winning the fight.....:icon_rolleyes: