Free Writing Thread

DeletedUser105406

Well posts in OT don't go towards your post count.

I know this because I read it before & that was behind my point about posting in two places...i think...thanks tho...WHY DON'T THEY COUNT???!!!

Repinski

Because it's not modded that closely and thus utter spam is what goes on there. Just speculation though. Not sure for certain.

DeletedUser

Pretty much that: if the posts were counted then the OTers would get several hundred posts a day, getting posts as fast as I did when I could be bothered :icon_razz:

DeletedUser105406

Pretty much that: if the posts were counted then the OTers would get several hundred posts a day, getting posts as fast as I did when I could be bothered :icon_razz:

Ok, thanks for that..as you can maybe see, my posts aren't over-prolific anyways...

Repinski

Well I didn't aim for my post count like some people do (*arcanine*, trololololol, The Lewder, etc.) but I ended up being 4th for total due to taking a large role in the w48 and w62 forums and the occasional spamming of worlds I used to play.

DeletedUser

I just post a lot.

And my alias was used a lot too. I think I'm ahead of Rep, slowly making my way up to *arcanine*. Still a tad behind servy, but very little.

Trol really goes for the post count though.

Repinski

I don't think you're ahead of me Or-el. You're forgetting my forum aliases. With them I'm ahead of Servy.

DeletedUser

Then who is ahead of you? Because you can't be 4th if you're counting aliases...are you not?

DeletedUser

Well I didn't aim for my post count like some people do (*arcanine*, trololololol, The Lewder, etc.) but I ended up being 4th for total due to taking a large role in the w48 and w62 forums and the occasional spamming of worlds I used to play.

Yeah, I got a mention! :icon_cool:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If we are counting aliases, I'm most likely miles ahead of both of you considering I used to use 2-3 to have massive arguments with one another from time to time until the threads got locked (if you include deleted posts at least - if you don't it will probably be fairly close) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Deleted posts? Bah. No counting there. No way of knowing if you're lying!

DeletedUser105406

I don't think you're ahead of me Or-el. You're forgetting my forum aliases. With them I'm ahead of Servy.

Aaaaahhhh; Aliases allowed...I wondered but hadn't checked the rules yet...

Repinski

Aliases only count unofficially Crestedred, all 12k of the post shown under my avy on this account are on this account.

DeletedUser105406

Aliases only count unofficially Crestedred, all 12k of the post shown under my avy on this account are on this account.[/QUOTEnot?

So, to clarify this: Forum Aliases are legal unlike second in-game accounts, which are definitely not. Ok...got it. Thanks again.

DeletedUser

Yes, forum aliases are legal, second in-game accounts are also legal as long as you never have two of those accounts on the same world.

Repinski

Exactly what Or-el said. You can't make a second forum account without an in game account to tie it to. However that in game account doesn't need to be on any world to make a forum account for it.

westgirl

So have you guys being talking to yourselves at times ? Scary...