Funny Mails

DeletedUser

Nyan Ewok Jan 03,2013 01:54
[player]Pride888[/player] is going to noble you. He said this on the external forums:

Pride888on 02.01. at 21:47
Lolz, weren't so difficult, he didn't have many troops in there...

Bryton 02.01. at 21:39
Nice job nobling him there ;-)
Lol.. he is just beside me. He doesnt know he is next (chuckle)

I'd start building some def if I were you!!1!1! D: D:

Bryt Jan 03,2013 05:03
nah, to be honoust i dont even care about world 66 ;-)

Nyan Ewok Jan 03,2013 13:33
That's what most people say right before they get nobled.

derp

DeletedUser

He's trying to go down the 'Ewok you have less points than me therefore I shouldn't listen to you' route. He also told me his tribe is going to defend him with their lives.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

llanowar

I got one today from my nobling target cursing at me in multiple languages during the same message. Kinda neat to be cussed at in Greek and English simultaneously.

DeletedUser

I know some Greek swear words. I was taught them in Zante a few years back.

llanowar

Want to translate this for me then Ewok? I can forward it to ya on W66.

DeletedUser

He's trying to go down the 'Ewok you have less points than me therefore I shouldn't listen to you' route. He also told me his tribe is going to defend him with their lives.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Typical :)

(y)(y)

aloushka

aloushka Jan 03,2013 14:10
hello :)

Can you please invite me to your tribe?
thanks
Ali

Plode Jan 03,2013 14:30
BB twstat previous experience please.

aloushka Jan 03,2013 16:58
http://www.twstats.com/en23/index.php?page=player&id=3702776

aloushka Jan 03,2013 16:59

Plode Jan 03,2013 17:02
Not bad, but early worlds are easy and late game barb nobling is easy as pie.

How active are you?

aloushka Jan 03,2013 17:03
18-20 / 24 aprox

Plode Jan 03,2013 17:03
That's a lot.
Why is your growth so slow?

Could I please have a quick account sit.

aloushka Jan 03,2013 17:05
i started about 1.5 week ago

why do u want account sit?

Plode Jan 03,2013 17:07
To check your build troop counts and the like, standard procedue if you wish to join.

aloushka Jan 03,2013 17:08
i am a co-player.
"aloushka" will be back in 30mins
he decides.

Plode Jan 03,2013 17:09
Fair enough, but we started on the same day...

aloushka Jan 04,2013 00:22
Hello there, I see u met my coplayer.
hes actually my younger brother, only 13.
Im 23, my name is Ali.
I see you have a good tribe and im willing to join you guys.
let me know when you want the account sit.

ali

Plode Jan 04,2013 08:08
Whenever you can.

Plode Jan 04,2013 17:20
Sorry you don't make the cut, by a long way.

aloushka Jan 04,2013 19:18
lol

aloushka Jan 04,2013 20:44
Your tribe mate attacked me :(

aloushka Jan 04,2013 20:45
STAAHHP! PWZZ! :(

aloushka Jan 04,2013 22:58
never mind I raped him :$

http://en66.tribalwars.net/public_report/0cd49c1a638e59358862b7bc1e23d91c

aloushka Jan 04,2013 23:00
hehe I love sniping... ^^

I didn't make the cut.. So his tribemate attacks me 2 minutes after account sit. Of course I dodged... only to snipe his troops at home ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

llanowar

Early worlds were easy eh? Nicely done Aloushka. Way to hold up for all of the 'Early' world players who were apparently terrible and weak according to Plode.

Last edited:

DeletedUser95392

im seeing a common disrespect for early world players :[ on the other side i see a lot of players saying they're vets because they pllayed in W3... uhmm bitz you nobled a barb and then got nobled out..... probably by the barbarians cousins..

DeletedUser

talalipopon 05.01. at 16:50
Pride888,

We are the Continent K-46 Largest and most successful tribe in our K.

We have taken notice to your fantastic growth rate and your mulitiple villages and are anxious to hear from you about any interest to join our Tribe ------> T.I.D.

I am the Tribe Duke and it is also my task to find the supreme players on the map and you seem to be one of those.

What can our tribe do for you ??

We will be clearing villages for you! You will not need to send your army unless you want to.

How do we accomplish this?

WE have family tribes to do all our clearing and set the target village up for you to just walk in and take your village.

We will support that new village with troops from our acadamy tribes and give you the peace of mind that you need when conquering!

We have sooo much to offer a player like you and hope you will contact me for further information. WE are here to stay. Not just an overnight sensation and we have gathered all the best players in the map of K-46 to accomplish this. I see you with us!

I hope to hear good things.

lol. first of all, I do not have a fantastic growth rate (facepalm) Im very busy in RL yes, giving me less time for this world which makes my growth bad for this world.
2nd, seems the lollipop leader is up for sacrificing his member's troops for strangers. Nice going (highfive)

P.S. dpflyguy is nice :)

DeletedUser

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by llanowar
Early worlds were easy eh? Nicely done Aloushka. Way to hold up for all of the 'Early' world players who were apparently terrible and weak according to Plode.

Early worlds were easy? lol back then we didn't have any of these fancy guides or quests or just about anything that helped you learn. You just either float or sink. World 8 is easily the toughest startup I have ever had. Maybe he is just tired of going through all the work of posting on the forum and he wants a break?

llanowar

Early worlds were easy? lol back then we didn't have any of these fancy guides or quests or just about anything that helped you learn. You just either float or sink. World 8 is easily the toughest startup I have ever had. Maybe he is just tired of going through all the work of posting on the forum and he wants a break?

I agree. Early worlds were a nightmare compared to what it is now. Can't believe anyone would believe the early worlds were easier than it is now.....although if you are ignorant of how difficult start-up was on those early worlds and all you saw was the barb nobling later in the game when players went inactive after 1-3 YEARS of play I guess I can see how you would draw that insane conclusion.

DeletedUser59417

Im not sure where the funny attack reports go. Our allied tribe's academy tribe is having a war. Its such a small scale war that the reports they post on our shared forums are pretty funny, like sending all your axemen and ram in one attack then sending all your light calvery in another attack. Thats not even the half of it. The defender had 4 paladin which means 4 players worth of troops in a "stacked town". Just take a look at some of the troop counts in the reports. Then the guy started telling his tribemates what a good nuke should be and asking for support. I find "noob wars" both funny and sad at the same time. Atleast, they are attacking the enemy i give them that.

[spoil]+3 paladins
da0bcfa32e.png

a68f572365.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser59417

shyrain34 Jan 06,2013 06:34
good day sir..
i would like to ask if i can join your tribe....because the tribe that i joined now are not cooperating with its members...thats why my point's is still low because the leaders are not helping its members...
your reply is highly appreciated..
thanks and godbless..
Knightbrad Jan 06,2013 07:45
[player]shyrain34[/player]
Opponents defeated: 1.045 (11950.) as defender
Opponents defeated: 0 as attacker
Tribe changes: 5
[spoil]Your points are low, because you did not focus on building troops. You did not out farm the players around you and you started getting attacked by a bigger player. You have killed around 1,000 troops before you got cleared. There have been zero attempts to counter attack and your just hanging on with the militia button. A grand total of 5 tribe changes already, really? Typically you should be in a tribe helping your tribe for atleast 30 days before asking them to help you. You change tribes every week thats not good practice. Your a "tribe hopper"/"Points player". I would not have cared about your points had you had any ODA at all. We dont accept refugees and its likely best that you read as many guides as you can before playing TW again.[/spoil]
When applying for a Tribe, talk about past game play in tw and what you can do for the tribe. Not why your points are low, which by the way is your fault not your tribes fault.

The answer is No to joining my tribe and it had nothing to do with your points.

Sparda Leader,
~knightbrad

"No surrender, No retreat"

He stopped sending me mail. Looking back a simply no would have been fine, but what can i say, i have a <3 for helping new players. I get these mails everyday, im stuck in a sea of new players. At this point im just waiting for a better player to come down from core of the world and noble me so, they can get the mails instead of me and no you cant block all 300 people around you, thats more work then just ignoring the mails.

DeletedUser

Nyan Ewok Jan 07,2013 16:17
i can haz join ur trieb pl0x yes?

Nyan Ewok Jan 07,2013 16:32
dun nut ignor pl0x

Knightbrad Jan 07,2013 16:35
hey,

Your mails made the external forums, under funny mail. Thanks for the laugh.

Sparda Leader,
~Knightbrad

"No Surrender, No Retreat"

Noob.

DeletedUser

He stopped sending me mail. Looking back a simply no would have been fine, but what can i say, i have a <3 for helping new players. I get these mails everyday, im stuck in a sea of new players. At this point im just waiting for a better player to come down from core of the world and noble me so, they can get the mails instead of me and no you cant block all 300 people around you, thats more work then just ignoring the mails.

Nice of you to be kind :)