Wobble dee Wobble

DeletedUser

Oh dont get me started. I dont care if you think my spelling is off. It is actually a rules violation to point that out, but yeah my spelling is what was wrong with the statement when you can only find flaws in what was said in how I spell. WOW

Its called an opinion. If we are not allowed to express them then this whole "forum" idea was a terrible thing.

Anyway back to the subject, I will admitt I was wrong earlier, Yarr was not Zombie on w62 or Fray on w55. It was wobble. Recruiting everything in your path is a terrible idea. It never works, and now you have pushed yourself into a family tribe? yeah I am the one to be critisized here.

Never did I criticise you, just pointed out that those who joined take the time to spell and commented on your level of aptitude within spelling. Pretty sure there is no insult, for all you know I could be dyslexic and unable to spell myself. As for that being my only point, well I could go for a few, I.e, if you didn't like us and truly were an account in wobble (we all know your not) then I would be able to work out within 15 minuets who you were because I have the ability to speak to all the recruits and would quickly spot your low level articulation. Or I could go for the card, if you were among us, then stop hiding behind an alias, grow some balls and attack me, I don't hide, its in my Sig who I am. Pretty sure everyone knows what my account name is, so feel free, send away.

But all the above are useless because we already know full well that you are not within our tribe, I could have a guess at which tribe your in, and I can assure you, you will be rimmed, if you haven't already been. Now go back under your bridge fool.

DeletedUser93066

Bottom line is Tremble . You are our next Hugging target. Will see how you Rimrats hold against us huggly tribe.

DeletedUser108811

If Rave is so mad about Wobble/yarr merge, then why doesn't he push for a Wobble/AAA merge right now? Everybody wins xD

But yeah i guess merges are only "bad", "dishonorable" etc, only when your enemy does it and if it makes it harder for your own tribe to win. Sounds to me like AAA is jealous of how big Wobble is, and how hard it will be fighting big ol' wobble now. Damn it! They wanted an easier time to fight Wobble with Yarr on their side, but instead yarr got a free ride and that potential cooperation turned against them.

Tsk tsk. In the end of the day it's all about winning. You can complain all you want about honor and excitement or any other arbitrary nonsense but everyone is here to win. It just got a lot harder for AAA to win so they bitch and cry about it, covering their potential defeat (or tougher road to victory, idk) with a bunch of hypocritical nonsense about honor lol.

Well, don't matter to me. I love this drama, and action. Put on a good show!

DeletedUser

I'm always relaxed :icon_biggrin:.

But sometimes, it's more fun to wind someone up by appearing angry, because they mirror it :lol:.

DeletedUser

Guess not :icon_confused:?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA
Players: Lord Ayok

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 2
Difference: 52

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 576,583
Side 2: 18,998
Difference: 557,585

chart
[/spoil]

Seems to have slowed down slightly.

Ponds186

Guess not :icon_confused:?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA
Players: Lord Ayok

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 2
Difference: 52

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 576,583
Side 2: 18,998
Difference: 557,585

chart
[/spoil]

Seems to have slowed down slightly.

Ayok was a spite recruitment probably just when the yarr merge hit.. He had deleted his account when he woke up to 800 Inc + minimal tribal support. Anyway you can include him in the stats

I really did not find you angry though.. should I ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should :icon_wink:.

800 incomings makes a player delete outright, without even trying to get tribe support? Wasn't it AAA saying how they would fight to the death and yadda yadda? Well, guessing their recruitment standards must've really dropped for Ayok...or they weren't that high to begin with.

DeletedUser

Genuine question: Why recruit him? They could've left him alone, not made him a target at all, and had more buffer space between them. And even if he was still made a target...it just looks poor to take him in then have him leave. So...why?

Ponds186

Genuine question: Why recruit him? They could've left him alone, not made him a target at all, and had more buffer space between them. And even if he was still made a target...it just looks poor to take him in then have him leave. So...why?

Already answered that u6. He was recruited on an impulse for spite when we saw a good majority of Yarr getting into wobble.

My personal opinion is that I was not too happy with his recruitment as he was nobling all my targets of *322* :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

So...you "spitefully" recruited a player after bashing Wobble and Yarr for being too open with their recruitment?

Wut? :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser108799

I would say AAA is not as bad as Wobble in recruitment for god sake but at the same time I would also say they should get on their toes now or never.

DeletedUser

The world has been open since September 15th. Wobble was started on the 17th. AAA was started a month later or so, on October 15th. The world has therefore been open 4 and a half months. So Wobble has been around for quite a bit longer, relatively speaking, than AAA.

Wobble has 90 more tribe changes than AAA.
TB! was founded 4 days after Wobble, and has almost as many tribe changes.
DRUNKS was founded 2 days after Wobble, almost the same amount of tribe changes.

I don't think Wobble is as egregious in recruitment as everyone is making them out to be.