TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

I think the sad part is even with wobble feeding on AAA and not concentrating our north, TB! cant get any kind of amazing gains.... I will admit they are gaining but with only one front i rate their success at: dismal.

Yep, we're doing dismal. Stats show it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser85711

He obviously left because he got wind of AWOYP declaring on us.

DeletedUser110184

This is hilarious.

One player leaves, and suddenly its because of TB! and AAA, and they think Wobble is broken

I know you've got to do propaganda on here, but really. Are you that retarded?

And this isn't propaganda? You have people leave, others being rimmed, and you come on here and say everything is ok. Everyday the war caps between Wobble and TB shift farther and farther to one side, and you still say everything is ok. Everyday you come on here and say you are not trying against TB, and yet your border is moving farther and farther into your core.

I am not spewing propaganda or falsifying information. These are irrefutable facts. I am not saying Wobble is dead, or even close to losing the war. What I am saying is the lead for TB is growing everyday. And so far Wobble has shown no legitimate answer for the TB expansion. Please do not tell me you guys will change your focus eventually, because you keep saying that, and I'm starting to wonder when that will happen.

DeletedUser3932

You don't fight thats why... Your stats in the yarr war sucked and your stats and the TB! war suck. Maybe you should throw a nuke or two...

If thats the guy I think it is.

He joined the account a week ago or something, and is just getting his bearings.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt he joined the account a week ago and is "im tired of playing this world."

You are highly wrong then :) I started the world left before Yarr war started. Came back two weeks ago. So my War stats are fine and ive cleared for many in my two weeks... Anything else?

DeletedUser85711

He's the creator of the account I believe, but he was MIA after the Bunny war and it was his co that covered the account. He recently returned, although I think they're munching on rim nubs (not sure tbh). The majority of the tribe will focus on TB! once AAA is removed. There is something more that needs to be done to halt TB's expansion (mainly players staying active and defending properly) but until then I think you guys should just enjoy it while it lasts. There is not much internal strife in Wobble, from my viewpoint. Aziz has brought quite a few things up to his disliking and perhaps it hit a breaking point. This doesn't mean that Wobble is breaking apart.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
The majority of the tribe will focus on TB! once AAA is removed. There is something more that needs to be done to halt TB's expansion (mainly players staying active and defending properly) but until then I think you guys should just enjoy it while it lasts.

You have one stupid leadership then... what are you guys gonna noble all the way to k66 down in the south? By then TB! will have long secured K45 and eaten Slurp! Meanwhile your neglecting members who need support and are getting pounded. That isn't a tribe who thinks of their members.

So my War stats are fine and ive cleared for many in my two weeks... Anything else?

War stats of a champ:
9ead271cb60a4518a3c38c42087c72ea.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser110184

Yeah, I don't think any rational person would take one player leaving as a sign of the tribe disbanding. We all know this war is far from over.

DeletedUser85711

You have one stupid leadership then... what are you guys gonna noble all the way to k66 down in the south? By then TB! will have long secured K45 and eaten Slurp! Meanwhile your neglecting members who need support and are getting pounded. That isn't a tribe who thinks of their members.

War stats of a champ:
9ead271cb60a4518a3c38c42087c72ea.png
So, you'll secure 1 K while we secure multiple? Tbh, I haven't been been on an account that has been hit hard by TB! so I can't really say how things will end up. Imo, we shouldn't leave an injured dog to come back to bite us when we turn our backs on it. With so many war fronts, it'll be hard to come up with all the necessary D, especially with players like Budint that have villages mixed amongst the enemy (makes it hard to be conservative on stacking is all).

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Hey Arith bud getting rimmed was your guy's fault. You should have just given him 900Ds like he ask... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Hopefully im tired of playing this world. There is no competition.
Well ya know, if Wobble didnt merge half of its opponents a month or so into every war there would be a lot more competition :lol:

DeletedUser109513

Maybe you can impress me... So far Jarry is the only one that can keep up and put forth an effort.

DeletedUser

I think the sad part is even with wobble feeding on AAA and not concentrating our north, TB! cant get any kind of amazing gains.... I will admit they are gaining but with only one front i rate their success at: dismal.

I agree with you. We can always do better...4x your conquers are not enough for us.
Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 32
Difference: 88

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think its clear wobble are still far from over, just 1 member leaves them, a member that apparently cries alot anyway (not my words, said from other players inside wobble). Sounds to me wobble are better off without him :lol:
Although im surprised to see Az leave but his ex apathy guys stay behind, maybe they was never as close as people thought.

DeletedUser

Yeah, TB! have done a good job in their last OP.

If anyone didn't know, Wobble launched a big OP on one of our players (our ODA gained yesterday was almost exactly the same) only one side profited much more than the other.

DeletedUser110184

Yeah, TB! have done a good job in their last OP.

If anyone didn't know, Wobble launched a big OP on one of our players (our ODA gained yesterday was almost exactly the same) only one side profited much more than the other.

And some would still say this is a dismal performance by TB!...

DeletedUser3932

Sure, you stacked one of your player well... but I'm not sure there was too much participation from our end to be honest.

It'd be interesting to know how many nobles Paulo actually killed that day. I doubt it was many.

Its more of a case of bad Wobble, rather than good TB!.