TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

I have not once stated he should not post because he is a mod - show me where i said that?

I didn't say that... You said that because he is a mod, who again does not moderate this world needs an unbiased balanced point of view, does that mean everybody on this forum should be unbiased? That would just be silly and it is not going to happen.

I followed this world forum since it began and there are only a few times that he was quizzed about his posts and relation to this world as a mod, it was quickly understood by most that he was not a mod on this world so again its not a lot of people - prove that it is? In addition that was some time back and not recently so his tantrum is not related to historical misgivings about his mod status in this world.

There was a point when posters daily tried to disregard his posts because he is not on this world, 'a few times' is a gross under-exaggeration.

I said he showed narcissist tendencies and as I knew he would not understand what I meant I gave a description of that, he needs to man up if that is deemed an insult of such gravity that in 11k of posts it was the one that made him quit!!

That is a personality insult, not enough to make someone quit, but all the same you insulted him, but at no point have I ever claimed that, that was the reason he quit... Perhaps the tip on the iceberg of a collective number of disappointing posts attacking him personally.

:icon_eek:
So far we've maintained the lead in Caps... Paolo is being Op'd and I must say that these nobles could be timed a bit better lol. I know you aren't really "Focused" on us but really? I'm seeing nobles whole seconds apart here.

Really? I've seen some bad timed trains from TB, but I don't come on the forums about it :icon_rolleyes: (I know I just did but he started it :icon_redface:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do. I have never timed any of my trains better than 1 sec. My computer sucks
:icon_cry:

One of their best players just left them. I dont know what that means for now, they know better.
Azazel Aziz
Opponents defeated: 42.511.205 (11.)
Tribe:

Maybe related to our best day in this war so far along with AAA. getting the lead of the day against wobble and their epic fail in their operation against Paolo. That's only an assumption though..

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
So after a nice Op(planned by me:icon_redface:) TB! has taken a 300 cap lead on the elite group of wobbles...

99fae6d68bd3df3c0240b5e94428e006.png

DeletedUser7158

Maybe related to our best day in this war so far along with AAA. getting the lead of the day against wobble and their epic fail in their operation against Paolo. That's only an assumption though..

Doesn't really hold up when you include MageWraith/Defender of Man. Wobble is still making good progress on the AAA front, despite the op.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA., .AAA, EYE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 31
Difference: 16

chart

DeletedUser

lol so you ll keep fighting AAA individually from now and on?

DeletedUser110184

One of their best players just left them. I dont know what that means for now, they know better.
Azazel Aziz
Opponents defeated: 42.511.205 (11.)
Tribe:

I'm curious to know what is going on there. Could show some serious internal problems

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Ya he's the smartest person in wobble knows wobble is done and he wants to speed it up. That is my opinion on why he left.

DeletedUser110184

Ya he's the smartest person in wobble knows wobble is done and he wants to speed it up. That is my opinion on why he left.

I'm not expecting Wobble to call it quits yet at all. They haven't made it this far for no reason. I have to think they can keep it together for a while.

Then again, the past week has not been very strong for them. They keep saying they are only focused on AAA right now, but I'm starting to doubt that they will change their focus. Not a very smart decision to let 1 team beat you day after day just so you can feed on another tribe

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I'm not expecting Wobble to call it quits yet at all. They haven't made it this far for no reason. I have to think they can keep it together for a while.

Then again, the past week has not been very strong for them. They keep saying they are only focused on AAA right now, but I'm starting to doubt that they will change their focus. Not a very smart decision to let 1 team beat you day after day just so you can feed on another tribe

This isn't the same wobble were pounding. It's the wobble they merged in and the apathy they merged in. This is still relatively new wobble. They over recruited. But the not very smart decision was not making diplomacy with TB! when they merged in yarr.

shagohad

I think the sad part is even with wobble feeding on AAA and not concentrating our north, TB! cant get any kind of amazing gains.... I will admit they are gaining but with only one front i rate their success at: dismal.

DeletedUser

AA left due to some other reasons. Hopefully we have them resolved and he will come back in our gracing arms.

DeletedUser3932

This is hilarious.

One player leaves, and suddenly its because of TB! and AAA, and they think Wobble is broken

I know you've got to do propaganda on here, but really. Are you that retarded?

Last edited: