TB! vs. Wobble

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Ana needed to rally her men after a huge fail in an Op SHE planned, hence her saying you are the best, saying you have been fighting together since the start of this world. Let me just say, Bunny and Wobble warred for some time before they merged. Wobble did the same to yarr.

I dunno what is so great about wobble. Sure you have some solid players that are held high. The rest of you are just big egos. You aren't a cohesive tribe. You know why? It starts at leadership. They need to be the role models in war. Your queen had no war stats in her op. That in my opinion is pitiful. You can't expect people to follow you if you do nothing.

All in all I am saying Wobble leadership has made some stupid moves and taking TB! lightly is one of their biggest.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Can I also add her op was horribly planned? She drew a few lines on a map and said claim your targets on the noble planner and gave a land time. :lol:

DeletedUser74275

sure, you stacked one of your player well... But i'm not sure there was too much participation from our end to be honest.

LOL good pnp braah

yeah i didnt kill any nobles :icon_eek:

i may count the amount of nukesand nobles killed, if you want to feel a bit :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

KingDJBrown

lol

well i didnt even bother to try and defend against yoou and bumblebee

those villages were casualties of war, bravo for taking them though

i actually sniped one of bumblebees efforts when i could be bothered

DeletedUser74275

meh thanks, but nothing impressive about nuking a couple of villages, our timings were off as well.

nuking a couple of villages?

i had 4 villages down there and they mustve cost between you and bumblebee 50 nukes to get those, from next door

so well done

DeletedUser

Sure, you stacked one of your player well... but I'm not sure there was too much participation from our end to be honest.

It'd be interesting to know how many nobles Paulo actually killed that day. I doubt it was many.

Its more of a case of bad Wobble, rather than good TB!.

Of course, TB! has never done anything good.

DeletedUser

nuking a couple of villages?

i had 4 villages down there and they mustve cost between you and bumblebee 50 nukes to get those, from next door

so well done

Mine cost me like 10 in total, so poor georgy losing 40 nukes ;(

DeletedUser74275

yeah TB get the credit no doubt

but no props to me for arranging where needed D?, tagging all the incommings? (i first noticed la femme fatale's noble nukes 79 hours out when i had about 4,000 incommings), sniping several villages, recapping all my losses except those 4 in south k45.....i think i did well considering it was only me playing that account for about 5 days really with taylor gang logging on for a couple of hours here and there

anyway, the op flopped and that is all that matters

DeletedUser

Ahh chris it's ok. You've been doing well but haven't been under as much pressure as long or as hard as Paolo...

... yet :icon_evil:

DeletedUser79609

Didn't realise you could name the MVP before the end of the war :?

DeletedUser

Hell yeah! Paolo did a really good job in defending, sniping and recaping. TB! did a really good job in supporting him as long as he needed it. Overall good job for all of us, total failure for another wobble operation. No more excuses, since Paolo was defender of the day yesterday and the results is that he has more points villas than ever. All in all i dont expect anything from you. Someone has to teach you about humility. Other than Scarlet and Azazel they are only big mouth talking.

In addition to this wobble as a tribe just Sucks. It seems they r only a tribe made of individuals. While TB! is firstly the tribe then the individuals. You want a prove? TB! and AAA. make an operation against budint4ever. He asks for support but he never gets it. Result? Enjoy...A former top10 player half in points after 48 hours.. http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=9537796 . But i guess RL trouble caused him to leave the game urgently..

On the contraty they choose to support 4-5 villas of scarlet that make no big difference. It seems that those people talking that wobble still works in between groups is absolutely true. I always am here to learn things about the game and there are some people in wobble that for sure could teach me personal gaming, but we are here to teach them how true TEAMS work and how the game that is called Tribal and not player wars is played nowadays.

Our stats against wobble are just pathetic..
Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 258
Side 2: 83
Difference: 175

Last edited by a moderator: