TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser79609

Hell yeah! Paolo did a really good job in defending, sniping and recaping. TB! did a really good job in supporting him as long as he needed it. Overall good job for all of us, total failure for another wobble operation. No more excuses, since Paolo was defender of the day yesterday and the results is that he has more points villas than ever. All in all i dont expect anything from you. Someone has to teach you about humility. Other than Scarlet and Azazel they are only big mouth talking.

In addition to this wobble as a tribe just Sucks. It seems they r only a tribe made of individuals. While TB! is firstly the tribe then the individuals. You want a prove? TB! and AAA. make an operation against budint4ever. He asks for support but he never gets it. Result? Enjoy...A former top10 player half in points after 48 hours.. http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=9537796 . But i guess RL trouble caused him to leave the game urgently..

On the contraty they choose to support 4-5 villas of scarlet that make no big difference. It seems that those people talking that wobble still works in between groups is absolutely true. I always am here to learn things about the game and there are some people in wobble that for sure could teach me personal gaming, but we are here to teach them how true TEAMS work and how the game that is called Tribal and not player wars is played nowadays.

Our stats against wobble are just pathetic..
Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 258
Side 2: 83
Difference: 175

Is your tribes D spread across multiple K because they are fighting 3 of the top 5 tribes, no. Does your opponent hold around 5k more villages than you do, no. Who is rank 1, still? You? No.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Is your tribes D spread across multiple K because they are fighting 3 of the top 5 tribes, no. Does your opponent hold around 5k more villages than you do, no. Who is rank 1, still? You? No.

Just 2 weeks ago, Wobble said fighting AAA. and TB! was no problem. Now you are using it as an excuse because you underestimated what TB! can do. Even yesterday when AWOYP declared on you, some wobble players made fun of it and laughed it off and here you are using it as an excuse...

DeletedUser3932

LOL good pnp braah

yeah i didnt kill any nobles :icon_eek:

i may count the amount of nukesand nobles killed, if you want to feel a bit :icon_redface:

Thats why I asked. I genuinely want to know how many noble trains you killed on that day. I know you killed some nukes due to stacking. But from what I've seen participation wasn't great on our side. If you want to tell me (you can do in PM if you desire as not to clutter up these forums) with proof would be nice [you can publicize to hide your defenses ofcourse].

Of course, TB! has never done anything good.

Finally, me and you can agree on something.

Just 2 weeks ago, Wobble said fighting AAA. and TB! was no problem. Now you are using it as an excuse because you underestimated what TB! can do. Even yesterday when AWOYP declared on you, some wobble players made fun of it and laughed it off and here you are using it as an excuse...

Yes we underestimated TB!, no-one can really deny it. But its not impressive. If you really think you're being impressive, then we have very different standards of play in this game.

Not that I'm saying Wobbles player on that side(the east) have been that impressive on the whole either. All I see is good work, from a few on either side to be honest.

Last edited:

DeletedUser85711

Ahh chris it's ok. You've been doing well but haven't been under as much pressure as long or as hard as Paolo...

... yet :icon_evil:
I jumped to a foreign K and made another player quit and have as almost as many conquers as Paolo... Not to mention more ODA and I haven't been participating in the war as long. I'm glad Paolo can be stacked, but in the end that's all the ODD is, unless he's being broken/eaten (which apparently isn't the case).

Hell yeah! Paolo did a really good job in defending, sniping and recaping. TB! did a really good job in supporting him as long as he needed it. Overall good job for all of us, total failure for another wobble operation. No more excuses, since Paolo was defender of the day yesterday and the results is that he has more points villas than ever. All in all i dont expect anything from you. Someone has to teach you about humility. Other than Scarlet and Azazel they are only big mouth talking.

In addition to this wobble as a tribe just Sucks. It seems they r only a tribe made of individuals. While TB! is firstly the tribe then the individuals. You want a prove? TB! and AAA. make an operation against budint4ever. He asks for support but he never gets it. Result? Enjoy...A former top10 player half in points after 48 hours.. http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=9537796 . But i guess RL trouble caused him to leave the game urgently..

On the contraty they choose to support 4-5 villas of scarlet that make no big difference. It seems that those people talking that wobble still works in between groups is absolutely true. I always am here to learn things about the game and there are some people in wobble that for sure could teach me personal gaming, but we are here to teach them how true TEAMS work and how the game that is called Tribal and not player wars is played nowadays.

Our stats against wobble are just pathetic..
Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 258
Side 2: 83
Difference: 175
Bud asked for 900 D, I asked for 30 that I had already had a couple going to. His front was holdable (especially with TB!) and honestly am a bit let down. When I got the sit dumped on me it was 10k unlabeled incoming that was set on ignore. I canceled sniped a train and set someone else because I honestly don't have the umph anymore to sit. Keuk and others will have my 100% praise for sitting out a slaughter, but some times people can just put more effort into things before they call it quits.

Idk, gj TB! for pulling off a consistent win, but I just don't think it'll be enough to win in the end.

DeletedUser

I jumped to a foreign K and made another player quit and have as almost as many conquers as Paolo... Not to mention more ODA and I haven't been participating in the war as long. I'm glad Paolo can be stacked, but in the end that's all the ODD is, unless he's being broken/eaten (which apparently isn't the case).

Yes, you've done very well. I said that. The reason, however, I would give more praise to Paolo is not because of how he defended in the last OP, but rather the one before that. Where he was mocked on the externals, was receiving trains, lost a lot of his troops and still continued to defend.

Both of you are the type of player that can swing a whole war, but credit's due where credit's due. You can't always be the best Chris. ;)

Bud asked for 900 D, I asked for 30 that I had already had a couple going to. His front was holdable (especially with TB!) and honestly am a bit let down. When I got the sit dumped on me it was 10k unlabeled incoming that was set on ignore. I canceled sniped a train and set someone else because I honestly don't have the umph anymore to sit. Keuk and others will have my 100% praise for sitting out a slaughter, but some times people can just put more effort into things before they call it quits.

Idk, gj TB! for pulling off a consistent win, but I just don't think it'll be enough to win in the end.

Fact is that we were severely underestimated. At the start of the war you were claiming that if Wobble even put 50% of their efforts into our front we would be getting destroyed. I can now guarantee that you are putting over 50% of your effort into the TB! front, and you are still getting nowhere.

I won't claim that TB! is the best tribe ever created, but it's a damn good one all things considered how quickly we were formed, the inexperience of our members on the front line and our caps against you. Again, credit's due where credit is due.

DeletedUser74275

Thats why I asked. I genuinely want to know how many noble trains you killed on that day. I know you killed some nukes due to stacking. But from what I've seen participation wasn't great on our side. If you want to tell me (you can do in PM if you desire as not to clutter up these forums) with proof would be nice [you can publicize to hide your defenses ofcourse].

by participation heres a list of all wobble players to contribute to the efforts in the last op which were mainly between wednesday evening thursday and friday

stewinthepot nukes and fakes
TNTman101 nukes, nobles, fakes
Kenny the microwave nukes and fakes
La Femme Fatale many noble nukes probably 5 per village on 8 villages?, fakes
BumbleBee. nukes and nobles
vespapxboy many nukes before noble nukes trains fakes
KingDJBrown nukes nobles fakes
jarycco nukes close range noble trains
Flameproof fakes nukes noble trains (quick timed supports after)
Lord Richard Rahl random nukes and fakes
WibbleWobble nukes noble trains fakes
playingluke nukes and fakes
Lavris random nukes on backline villages (inactive account)
Buster Cherry nukes and fakes
Little Petal 5-10 nukes before noble train on several villages, fakes
Yakuzaishi random nuking from another dead account

DeletedUser

As i said before, Paolo tagged all of his incs (yes, compare it to your player budint4ever for example who chickened out- oops selective recruitment..), he sniped, he asked the proper support, he recaped. All in all a great defending on his part, which kept him continue growing and i also beleive he is the MVP of this war so far, cause he made his come back really good.

So far, all of the players we have seriously attacked have quit the game (keuk, v4rtigo, budint). More to come.

And let me guess. Your tribe gave you all the support you asked for and gave to budint nearly to nothing. Nice selective supporting!

War has a lot more to go. We just have won the first big battles that have happened on our side. But as the things move on, we are taking more the initiative.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: both tribes are doing well considering the circumstances :)

DeletedUser3932

by participation heres a list of all wobble players to contribute to the efforts in the last op which were mainly between wednesday evening thursday and friday

You've just sort of proved my point. Only 16 players sent nukes in a 'tribal op'.

I'm not saying you didn't hold up well. I'm just saying 16 out of 60(ish) isn't good participation from our end.

Fact is that we were severely underestimated. At the start of the war you were claiming that if Wobble even put 50% of their efforts into our front we would be getting destroyed. I can now guarantee that you are putting over 50% of your effort into the TB! front, and you are still getting nowhere..

I already alluded to this before. We did underestimate you. We thought you were inferior to AAA, but it looks like your better.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I already alluded to this before. We did underestimate you. We thought you were inferior to AAA, but it looks like your better.

Still not saying much tbf.

And how hard is it to defend an op that you know every player involved, the landtime, and every village being attacked? Gee I wonder what villages I'll stack... The ones I know are going to be hit, or the ones that aren't going to be hit. Yawn, gj Paolo.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

And how hard is it to defend an op that you know every player involved, the landtime, and every village being attacked? Gee I wonder what villages I'll stack... The ones I know are going to be hit, or the ones that aren't going to be hit. Yawn, gj Paolo.

Then you shouldn't be sending noble nukes from 60+ hours out, leaves us with plenty of time to gather some support for that village :icon_cool: But whatever, fact remains that we are still ahead of you and will continue to be.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score

lol no bunny queen :D what is she doing in the war that she is right next to?

You've just sort of proved my point. Only 16 players sent nukes in a 'tribal op'.

I'm not saying you didn't hold up well. I'm just saying 16 out of 60(ish) isn't good participation from our end.

The Op was meant to be a lot more that 16 members participating. It was lazily planned. Thats why the mediocre participation.

DeletedUser85711

Yes, you've done very well. I said that. The reason, however, I would give more praise to Paolo is not because of how he defended in the last OP, but rather the one before that. Where he was mocked on the externals, was receiving trains, lost a lot of his troops and still continued to defend.

Both of you are the type of player that can swing a whole war, but credit's due where credit's due. You can't always be the best Chris. ;)

Fact is that we were severely underestimated. At the start of the war you were claiming that if Wobble even put 50% of their efforts into our front we would be getting destroyed. I can now guarantee that you are putting over 50% of your effort into the TB! front, and you are still getting nowhere.

I won't claim that TB! is the best tribe ever created, but it's a damn good one all things considered how quickly we were formed, the inexperience of our members on the front line and our caps against you. Again, credit's due where credit is due.
I'm simply the best though ;)

Yea, your tribe is more cohesive and has great participation... More so than I thought it ever would. I still don't think it's up to 50%, but you were underestimated (which I believe has been pointed out multiple times).

Awesome... Not as big as it should've been imo

As i said before, Paolo tagged all of his incs (yes, compare it to your player budint4ever for example who chickened out- oops selective recruitment..), he sniped, he asked the proper support, he recaped. All in all a great defending on his part, which kept him continue growing and i also beleive he is the MVP of this war so far, cause he made his come back really good.

So far, all of the players we have seriously attacked have quit the game (keuk, v4rtigo, budint). More to come.

And let me guess. Your tribe gave you all the support you asked for and gave to budint nearly to nothing. Nice selective supporting!

War has a lot more to go. We just have won the first big battles that have happened on our side. But as the things move on, we are taking more the initiative.
It takes what, 3 hours to tag 10k incoming? And that's if you logged into 10k and have a slow comp.

Yes, I got the 20-30 D I asked for as it was in an organized manner. Bud posted a script saying "Run this and send support where ever" -- people will not support like that, especially when you're asking for far more than you should/need. With that said, your spies must be slacking as he thanked people for MAILING and asking where he needed it. Whoops.

DeletedUser

We only know about Bud's requests Chris because some members spoke to me to tell me how disheartened they were with the tribe. I don't use spies, we have no need to sink to Wobble's level.

DeletedUser74275

the intel did not reach my desk until a day before the scheduled attacks were to hit

i was already aware of attacks incomming when with some more intention than just nuke strikes when La Femma Fatafelle sent 79 hour noble nukes at a string of my villages in the same area

same happened again with another couple of players within a few hours i had tagged the lot, i notified the TB council and asked for what could be a large amount of D, failing that could let it all hit and try recap. Dukes sanctioned for all the D to come in for me. there were many nukes landing before these noble nukes and obviously many fakes, so it was difficult to gauge how much i would need, but looks like i ordered enough

TB is a very well run tribe

and im a very proud member of TB

DeletedUser85711

We only know about Bud's requests Chris because some members spoke to me to tell me how disheartened they were with the tribe. I don't use spies, we have no need to sink to Wobble's level.
Says the person that is ALWAYS fishing for information. I guess you PERSONALLY don't have spies but you CONTINUALLY approach players with simple questions regarding information that really isn't any of your business. You take advantage of the fact that you're a friend at times and get more information than someone so "righteous" ever should.

With that said, it's pretty obvious that someone is leaking more than simple "friends talking" -- whether it's your doing or someone else's.
the intel did not reach my desk until a day before the scheduled attacks were to hit

i was already aware of attacks incomming when with some more intention than just nuke strikes when La Femma Fatafelle sent 79 hour noble nukes at a string of my villages in the same area

same happened again with another couple of players within a few hours i had tagged the lot, i notified the TB council and asked for what could be a large amount of D, failing that could let it all hit and try recap. Dukes sanctioned for all the D to come in for me. there were many nukes landing before these noble nukes and obviously many fakes, so it was difficult to gauge how much i would need, but looks like i ordered enough

TB is a very well run tribe

and im a very proud member of TB
Fair enough. The long range nobles were to pull attention, not so much take vills but the participation overall wasn't over the top.

DeletedUser74275

Fair enough. The long range nobles were to pull attention, not so much take vills but the participation overall wasn't over the top.

Yeah agreed - it was a complete fail and waste of time

but thanks for the ODD

DeletedUser

Says the person that is ALWAYS fishing for information. I guess you PERSONALLY don't have spies but you CONTINUALLY approach players with simple questions regarding information that really isn't any of your business. You take advantage of the fact that you're a friend at times and get more information than someone so "righteous" ever should.

With that said, it's pretty obvious that someone is leaking more than simple "friends talking" -- whether it's your doing or someone else's.

I don't remember ever asking my friends directly for information with 'simple' questions, unless I was joking with them of course and wasn't expecting any real information.

As far as I'm aware, TB! has no spies in Wobble.

DeletedUser

I have a spy in wobble but havent used it so far. I havent needed it and i dont think i will.