TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

blablablabla. 3 wobble players have already quit when being under heavy pressure from TB!. you took 5 villas taking care a 3.2m point player and you feel confident to critisize players like Mister. Pfff, it seems the big mouth talks keep it going in wobble. Those kids never learn.

I liked your 50 fakes you sent. Your helping your tribe out well with all those fakes. Lol at least your other members actually tried.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I liked your 50 fakes you sent. Your helping your tribe out well with all those fakes. Lol at least your other members actually tried. Gtfo kid.

You forgot a zero. My packet of "fakes" are about 500 each time. Anyway nice. You are improving yourself.You see? It's not that difficult having respect for your opponents. Eots is/was a great player would be really difficult for any of you to competite his high skill in game.

DeletedUser85711

Laugh... Then realize you can't defend anyway and

Settings > delete account

DeletedUser

Dallow stop being such a bitch and just accept the fact you were looking for spies....

quote below:

[3/6/2013 11:22:42 PM] Dallow Smiley: so you spying for me then?

[3/6/2013 11:23:21 PM] Dallow Smiley: give me info, gift me vils Smiley with tongue out

If anything that proves I was intact joking.
1) In my experience spies do not gift villages they spy so that they do not get nobled.
2) If you out up who I was talking to then as many others know I played the majority of this world with that guy (so I thought we could joke about)
3) I have also asked nadir, TB's duke to spy (showing I am not serious when I ask for spies).

My only mistake was that he took it seriously and bitches to you lot. I can't see why I would require a spy in AAA or anywhere I am here to war and that is it. Then again if you don't believe this I really don't care enough to carry on arguing.

DeletedUser74275

I almost did. Seriously.

quite enjoying how much of a slaughter is happening over at those two villages pal

theres alot of blood on both of our hands

well played holding on to them for now!

i take it most of those nobles (about 8 or 9) were v4rtigo's that i just killed :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

My only mistake was that he took it seriously and bitches to you lot. I can't see why I would require a spy in AAA or anywhere I am here to war and that is it. Then again if you don't believe this I really don't care enough to carry on arguing.

Fun stuff: Your teammates have already used spies twice agaist tb! and AAA. Both are out of our tribes currently.

DeletedUser

Apart from two people in TB, I have no contact with any of your members

DeletedUser

I think its difficult to judge whether or not Dallow was joking. I think he was joking personally, but that's not to say if someone offered to spy for him he wouldn't accept. Nonetheless, the fact remains is that Wobble have no problems getting spies and their leadership have no problem using information they know was received from spies to their advantage.

Stats update:

Last 48 hours:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble
Players: budint4ever

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 34
Difference: 32

chart

[/spoil]

Last week:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 279
Side 2: 100
Difference: 179

chart

[/spoil]

Last month:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,041
Side 2: 655
Difference: 386

chart
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,041
Side 2: 655
Difference: 386
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

quite enjoying how much of a slaughter is happening over at those two villages pal

theres alot of blood on both of our hands

well played holding on to them for now!

i take it most of those nobles (about 8 or 9) were v4rtigo's that i just killed :icon_cool:

We had a good little scuffle you won. I admit it was a hard situition to deal with lol.

Yes Vertigo acct sent me 200 spears and 9 nobles to help defend :0 lol

I had a recap waiting but you nobled my 2nd villa before I could send it :( I will be back to that front though. I feel like we will have some good battles in the future, I really do look forward to it.

DeletedUser

I had a recap waiting but you nobled my 2nd villa before I could send it :( I will be back to that front though. I feel like we will have some good battles in the future, I really do look forward to it.

We are looking forward to welcome you in our neighborhood again. You get good beer or wine, we give you the fun!

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: AAA., .AAA, TB!, TB!2, AWOYP, EYE
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,337
Side 2: 1,632
Difference: 295

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,213,552
Side 2: 14,712,458
Difference: 2,498,906

chart

[/spoil]

I have to actually give TB! alot of credit here, in all the tribes at war with wobble, those are the stats above (din't add in the leavers in terms of solo accounts because it'd take forever and alot of AAA went barb, but counts with build etc)

Any one can read that wobble can hold their own, but when you split it up (cba to do them all)

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,603
Side 2: 4,450
Difference: 153

chart

Side 1: 1,050
Side 2: 633
Difference: 417

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,120,409
Side 2: 36,049,801
Difference: 3,070,608

chart

Side 1: 9,632,744
Side 2: 5,960,030
Difference: 3,672,714

chart

[/spoil]

You kinda have to feel sorry for TB!, they are doing pretty well, but are being dragged down by their allies.....

Altho I guess if they didn't have a bunch of other tribes helping the stats might look different. But I guess the important bit of my post is well done so far, you aren't proving to shaby...

Even if you do have to have over 50% of the world ttacking us to make any headway :p

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So TB have there allies (plus tribes that are not there allies but wobble are warring on a completely different note) but wobbles allies dont get added? lol

I agree wobble are doing VERY well, but you don't need to bend the stats all the time.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats for the TB! vs Wobble war, last 48 hours :)

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 7
Difference: 67

chart

Side 1: 685,439
Side 2: 66,251
Difference: 619,188

chart

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: AAA., .AAA, TB!, TB!2, AWOYP, EYE
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,337
Side 2: 1,632
Difference: 295

chart

Side 1: 12,213,552
Side 2: 14,712,458
Difference: 2,498,906

chart

[/spoil]

I have to actually give TB! alot of credit here, in all the tribes at war with wobble, those are the stats above (din't add in the leavers in terms of solo accounts because it'd take forever and alot of AAA went barb, but counts with build etc)

Any one can read that wobble can hold their own, but when you split it up (cba to do them all)

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,603
Side 2: 4,450
Difference: 153

chart

Side 1: 1,050
Side 2: 633
Difference: 417

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,120,409
Side 2: 36,049,801
Difference: 3,070,608

chart

Side 1: 9,632,744
Side 2: 5,960,030
Difference: 3,672,714

chart

[/spoil]

You kinda have to feel sorry for TB!, they are doing pretty well, but are being dragged down by their allies.....

Altho I guess if they didn't have a bunch of other tribes helping the stats might look different. But I guess the important bit of my post is well done so far, you aren't proving to shaby...

Even if you do have to have over 50% of the world ttacking us to make any headway :p

Not too shabby? I guess we're unlikely to get much more of a compliment from Wobble, so thank you Ali. :)

As Chris pointed out, it would appear that your allies are letting you down. Wobble are a good tribe, I cannot deny that, however, Slurp! have been little less tgan food. Add them to the stats and it evens out greatly.

[spoil] Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2, AAA., .AAA, EYE
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble, Slurp!

Side 1: 1,836
Side 2: 1,821
Difference: 15

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

We are looking forward to welcome you in our neighborhood again. You get good beer or wine, we give you the fun!

I was always told if you needed something done do it yourself. Paolo must know my skills and is highly trying to prevent me.