TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

Of course ali. They are never epic once they get sent to the rim by us.

Name me on who was of my epic list?

Exactly...

When you hit Chris, or aziz, or vol, or boss pig, or any of them, hell, if I had a substantial front line you'd find out what its like to try and noble me.

DeletedUser

When you hit Chris, or aziz, or vol, or boss pig, or any of them, hell, if I had a substantial front line you'd find out what its like to try and noble me.

so what? the rest of them are a meatshield for you arent they? like budint4ever who asked for support and got...none village...while other players of your who are inside your clique got every support they asked for, didnt they? nice definition of tribe you have sir...

Funny though how your story changes week after week we come closer to you. And sometime by then your stories will end.

Anyway, 4 of wobble's best players (as they claim) attacked on of our members with 200 nukes and more than 30 trains. They managed to take...zero villages and he got defender of the day. Cool, we love ODD!

DeletedUser

so what? the rest of them are a meatshield for you arent they? like budint4ever who asked for support and got...none village...while other players of your who are inside your clique got every support they asked for, didnt they? nice definition of tribe you have sir...

Funny though how your story changes week after week we come closer to you. And sometime by then your stories will end.

Anyway, 4 of wobble's best players (as they claim) attacked on of our members with 200 nukes and more than 30 trains. They managed to take...zero villages and he got defender of the day. Cool, we love ODD!

Not a meatsheild, but untested members. I know the quality of my core.

If you post 'I need support' then go awol forever, how the hell are we supposed to give it. Shame you have about 1% of the information at nyour disposal. Saying that its funny the position of all the decent players is a long way from you yet isn't suprising, they are all in the core of the world, were you ofen find the best ;)

DeletedUser85711

Not meatshields. keuk will always be a man of honor imo. The other players that are folding like sissies without as much as tagging incoming? Well, they can be meatshields. Bud didn't have time to tag incoming, to dodge incoming, or to put together a sensible list of D but expected 900 D that the tribe overall doesn't really have to dump into 1 account. I log sleepless nights if needed and only get sitters for work -- you see the difference? You say favoritism, perhaps.. But those that show they have the heart to push against the odds will get the help and has little to do with any "clique".

As for the OP, pretty sure I touched on that. It was 3 members and we launched 20-40 hour trains. Good job tagging the incoming and getting 200 D organized to stack against them but not like it was a huge feat. No matter what kind of skill we hold, an OP like that will fail of the defender is organized at all. Skill was irrelevant in the scenario.

DeletedUser

If you post 'I need support' then go awol forever, how the hell are we supposed to give it. Shame you have about 1% of the information at nyour disposal. Saying that its funny the position of all the decent players is a long way from you yet isn't suprising, they are all in the core of the world, were you ofen find the best ;)

I am happy that you come to my words. You are just w8ing for us to come in k44, where your "best" players lie and all other seems as a meatshield for you.

DeletedUser

Not meatshields. keuk will always be a man of honor imo. The other players that are folding like sissies without as much as tagging incoming? Well, they can be meatshields. Bud didn't have time to tag incoming, to dodge incoming, or to put together a sensible list of D but expected 900 D that the tribe overall doesn't really have to dump into 1 account. I log sleepless nights if needed and only get sitters for work -- you see the difference? You say favoritism, perhaps.. But those that show they have the heart to push against the odds will get the help and has little to do with any "clique".

Your "selective" recruitment did that anyway. You take members that chicken out in the first possible chance. Other than keuk who fought for about a week then fall inevitably to our hands. But they are your choices anyway and i dont have anything to do with that.

As for the OP, pretty sure I touched on that. It was 3 members and we launched 20-40 hour trains. Good job tagging the incoming and getting 200 D organized to stack against them but not like it was a huge feat. No matter what kind of skill we hold, an OP like that will fail of the defender is organized at all. Skill was irrelevant in the scenario.

20-40 hours? When we started nobling keuk we were launching from 50-100 hours. We were more participating, but you had a lot more time to defend...anyway, i agree that your operation was a failure before it started. I even wonder why you proceeded in doing it.

ps:eek:ops double post. soz.

Last edited by a moderator:

ivobg

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: 09/02/2013 19:05:34 to 16/03/2013 16:06:15

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,177
Side 2: 647
Difference: 530

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,797,790
Side 2: 6,090,777
Difference: 4,707,013

chart

DeletedUser85711

Your "selective" recruitment did that anyway. You take members that pussy out in the first possible chance. Other than keuk who fought for about a week then fall inevitably to our hands. But they are your choices anyway and i dont have anything to do with that.

20-40 hours? When we started nobling keuk we were launching from 50-100 hours. We were more participating, but you had a lot more time to defend...anyway, i agree that your operation was a failure before it started. I even wonder why you proceeded in doing it.

ps:eek:ops double post. soz.

Are we just going to jump from 1 subject to the next? Bud appeared to pull out alright versus SLURP! during their war with Yarr so we thought he was OK. v4rt's main player got busy and the co's jumped at the sign of incomings. Eye's were busy before you even started hitting and had time lapses of 40+ hours between logins. Keuk wasn't prepped enough in time to handle the OP and you guys did well -- but he didn't just fold over, which is what I was arguing against in my previous post to counter your statement. Those that put forth the effort get help. It was CLEAR that Bud wasn't putting in any effort. Hell, he wouldn't even get coords for people to send his outrageous request to and expected the tribe to do it for him.

I continued because I wanted to practice my timing and keep the rust off.

DeletedUser

I dont understand why you say all these things. Zeus tuga also was a really good player, but left and gave us sit before you even started on him. Yet, we all claim that you did a good job on him anyway. Same happened with your players. I cant accept any justifications.

It is a war. If you noble us, inactives, skilled ones or not, you do a good job and you are one step closer to winning us. And vice versa.

DeletedUser85711

Let me try to clear it up for you.

1. You said we had favorites
- I said those that put their dedication in get help.

2. You said we recruited poor players
- I said the main players dipped out before you hit them

3. Now you're saying you're not getting a "good job"
- I just said "good job" in my previous post.

Main points without details.

TB! is doing a good job, but imo it was just as much as a poor effort on Wobble's part as it was your guys' deeds. Hopefully that turns around over the coming weeks.

DeletedUser

1. You said we had favorites
- I said those that put their dedication in get help.

So i guess you send help only to "tested" members.

2. You said we recruited poor players
- I said the main players dipped out before you hit them

v4rtigo main player quitted once all his villas were cleared from the nuke op. Then we start the nobling and some days later his co leaves. They didnt even know to dodge, so yes poor recruitment. They did quit because of our attacks.
keuk fight for one week. he took a lot of help from you (both sitting, sniping, supporting) but still quited after one week. i dont think this is the all star tribe you all claim you have. he anyway quit because of our attacks.
EOTS players got inactive for their reasons. Not sure what about.
Budint4ever was just a good attacker but really poor defender. He quit because of our attacks.

3. Now you're saying you're not getting a "good job"
- I just said "good job" in my previous post.

Truth you were one of the few that did show some respect for our "job". :icon_razz:

TB! is doing a good job, but imo it was just as much as a poor effort on Wobble's part as it was your guys' deeds. Hopefully that turns around over the coming weeks.

Hopefully yes.

DeletedUser85711

What is this nonsense? You're attempting to twist words and add meanings to things I've already clearly stated. Here:

BUD DID NOT RECEIVE SUPPORT BECAUSE HE ASKED IN A FASHION THAT PEOPLE WOULD NOT SEND.

Keuk received support and v4rt/eye would have as well had they asked.

As for the quitters... v4rt I didn't approach until they were losing vills so dunno. Never got a response so assumed they got 5k incoming and bailed. From my understanding the main player had quit since they attacked Paolo. I never denied any of these players quitting for their own reasons other than Eye players and the main owner of v4rt.

Keuk was getting pushed faster than the support could arrive and he held out longer than 99% of the TW community would have.

DeletedUser

To my knowledge your saying of main players quitting before we attacked is not true other than EOTS where i dont know the exact reasons.

I already told you how budint4ever, v4rtigo quited in my opinion. Keuk is a different thing, since we had a good operation, you had a good defending, we were more stubborn, he quitted. Time distance was a actually a thing in your favour since we were attacking from 50-100 hours and you have defence much more closer.

DeletedUser

lol 3 members launched trains, over 200 nukes? I don't think that's accurate either. I personally don't remember ever claiming to be a good player, in fact I'm very open to the fact that I'm to lazy for that.

I dont understand why you say all these things. Zeus tuga also was a really good player, but left and gave us sit before you even started on him

That is a blatent lie, I was speaking to the account while we were attacking it... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is complete bullshit. 3 players launched, with nowhere near 200 nukes and less than 30 trains. Like George i have never claimed to the best in Wobble, if you see me as one of the best here (thank you, but you haven't looked at many wobble players, obviously. Seeing stacking as an accomplishment is also a bit weak, well done to Mister and trex (the people that actively tagging) apart from that for the majority trains were 30+ hours out.

DeletedUser

Why can't TB! just Edited up and win with grace. Nah, they need to be edited and come on here and be big mouth gum flappers.

TB!, a word of advice, get the edited forums and stop worrying about what Wobble does. I see you crying about their diplomacy, about their recruits, about their past, about their future, about their edited

Uhm, not certain who you are mate but if you think making posts like this make you any better than TB!, you are sadly misinformed.

All seeing I

Wow I leave for a while and you lose sight of the truth. And tisk @ royalist. Here I thought you had class