TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser74275

I was always told if you needed something done do it yourself. Paolo must know my skills and is highly trying to prevent me.

i have seen several comments on here suggesting that you are a capable player. So i decided to cancel the brass band welcome Sethel parade and instead throw about 20 villages worth of angry medieval folk at you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Externals too silent lately! Anyway, last week pretty awesome for my tribe in the stats. We had a wobble player (budint4ever) who was top10 in point being op'd by TB! and AAA. went barb 2 days go, stats would have been even worse..

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 278
Side 2: 74
Difference: 204

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 5
Difference: 58

Both tribes have operations moving on this week, we shall see how they move on, cause it is becoming one tribe show these days..

Things are going pretty fine for us also for the war as a whole..
Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2, AAA., .AAA
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble, Slurp!

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 513
Side 2: 331
Difference: 182

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your new target won't quit and go barb.

You want me gone 4K inbounds are not nearly enough.

Come get some.

DeletedUser

Well if you include wobbles latest war with Yellow and EYE those stats will look a lot different.

DeletedUser

uucusPX.jpg

DeletedUser108929

I love Dallow. Im just glad I got a little action on the Eye of the Storm acct last night. Still am not impressed with TB! I capped 5 villas last night with 2 poorly timed recap attempts from Mister Anonymous. That were dealt with accordingly.

Looks like the guy with 2 poorly timed recap attempts didn't do too badly in this op :p

DeletedUser85711

Well if you actively tagged I'd hop you could pull off the defending. With that said, there's only a handful of players that even knew an OP happened, mostly those 3 that participated.

DeletedUser108929

Well if you actively tagged I'd hop you could pull off the defending. With that said, there's only a handful of players that even knew an OP happened, mostly those 3 that participated.

Yep, I was online pretty much 24/7 when you guys started sending, and TreX sat me while I slept.

DeletedUser108811

As a spectator, I have enjoyed watching this war.

TB is absolutely wrecking Wobble on a larger scale. I am very impressed with them. I used to talk trash about TB until they got those recruits and new council, etc. They are proving their #2 rank very nicely.

As for Wobble... They are #1 and no one comes close to them. They are the best. Unfortunately even the best can buckle under a 2v1 war. I am impressed regarding how well they are holding up and fighting back. Unfortunately for them, TB arent full of scrubs as they used to be, and although I would think Wobble has the more skill, TB has enough to overwhelm Wobble given the circumstance of AAA.

In conclusion, here is what I think:

- TB vs Wobble; Tb are winning 1v1 because the overall war is 1v2.
- If it was really just TB and Wobble then Wobble would smash them. no shit

Im glad in W65 its #1 tribe vs #2+3. If Wobble allies with one of the other 2, then it would be painful to watch. Wobble tips the scale for being the best fighter so this is the only way I would want this to turn out. Keep up the good show everyone.

DeletedUser

I think a large part of TB's success against wobble can be accredited to their geographic position. TB! have a very clear front line and an even more clear back line. TB! are able to focus fully in one direction whilst not having to worry about their backs; they are effectively with their back against a wall.

Wobble on the other hand do almost have a back line. The borders with Looney/Simple aren't providing much grief but that's really their only breathing room with AAA in the South and AWOYP/TB! up North.

I agree, if it were a 1v1 and Wobble didn't have to worry so much about their rear then the stats would be speaking a different story but as it is, both sides are doing well considering :)

DeletedUser

I agree that Wobble every 1vs1 war would win. I don't agree with that Wobble has to win this wars. I think that is Wobble's own fault that they have 3 or 4 wars now.

DeletedUser

I agree that Wobble every 1vs1 war would win. I don't agree with that Wobble has to win this wars. I think that is Wobble's own fault that they have 3 or 4 wars now.

You make it sound as if we are losing?

On a purely wobble front:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: EYE, TB!2, TB!, AAA., .AAA, AWOYP
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,676
Side 2: 4,220
Difference: 4,456

chart

Side 1: 1,279
Side 2: 1,599
Difference: 320

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 68,619,191
Side 2: 34,852,145
Difference: 33,767,046

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,694,914
Side 2: 14,411,847
Difference: 2,716,933

chart

[/spoil]

Unless my maths is bad, and I did only get an A level in it, so if you have a degree, feel free to correct me, but I think we are up....

Although unarguably they have outgrown us by a wee-bit.

If you add our allies in then they are winning, but I'd still argue they are yet to hit anyone who I'd call 'epic', minus angacam, that guy has a few skills :)

DeletedUser

Of course ali. They are never epic once they get sent to the rim by us.