TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

I like to use the 'Conquer Periods' of TWstats to analyse the difference in growth of tribes. These are better than just using overall conquers.

For Wobble in the month of March:
c7a66f79a62b2bc7fe75ccc918e328ac.png

For TB! in the month of March:
5d576265faf0670fb5796a2818d7c872.png

Green means gains, and red means losses. Yellow means internals so those aren't counted as there is no overall difference to growth.

Wobble has gained a net of 835 villages and TB! has gained a net of 1,397.

That means for the month of March, TB! has made roughly 66% more gains than Wobble (no calculator to hand so please correct my maths). A tribe which is also smaller than Wobble and so that percentage gap is also closing even quicker.

Rank 1, here we come!

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
This is complete bullshit. 3 players launched, with nowhere near 200 nukes and less than 30 trains. Like George i have never claimed to the best in Wobble, if you see me as one of the best here (thank you, but you haven't looked at many wobble players, obviously. Seeing stacking as an accomplishment is also a bit weak, well done to Mister and trex (the people that actively tagging) apart from that for the majority trains were 30+ hours out.

(bow) after actually seeing your attacking skill I must say your quite over rated :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Quite an understatement, from your mails though it seemed u had me on quite a pedestal. Even I, can only do so much whilst sending from a phone.

NB. After your piss poor attempt at a recap last night didnt think youd be so judgemental about skill...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108929

Quite an understatement, from your mails though it seemed u had me on quite a pedestal. Even I, can only do so much whilst sending from a phone.

NB. After your piss poor attempt at a recap last night didnt think youd be so judgemental about skill...

So that's why the trains you sent initially had about 30 seconds between each noble, lol. I thought I was seeing things.

DeletedUser110452

I like to use the 'Conquer Periods' of TWstats to analyse the difference in growth of tribes. These are better than just using overall conquers.

For Wobble in the month of March:
c7a66f79a62b2bc7fe75ccc918e328ac.png

For TB! in the month of March:
5d576265faf0670fb5796a2818d7c872.png

Green means gains, and red means losses. Yellow means internals so those aren't counted as there is no overall difference to growth.

Wobble has gained a net of 835 villages and TB! has gained a net of 1,397.

That means for the month of March, TB! has made roughly 66% more gains than Wobble (no calculator to hand so please correct my maths). A tribe which is also smaller than Wobble and so that percentage gap is also closing even quicker.

Rank 1, here we come!

If my calculations are correct, wobble have 2107 villas more than TB! Currently (not including ara's). This means TB gain another 562 villas each month (according to the stats), lets call it 550 each month. So that will mean it will take about 4 months for TB to draw level with wobble as no.1 tribe. But I know that rl exams are coming up and from what I know wobble has a higher average age of players, hence will have greater success against other tribes in this period, hence this average being lower or in the opposite direct in wobble's favour.

So rank 1 here we come is a bit optimistic, you've weeded the worse players on that front, I'll suggest TB won't keep this up. So it will be over 4 months.

Hence you're being a little optimistic Electricool. And this isn't even including AAA disbanding that is soon to come, and the whole tribe can fully focus on the TB! Front.

DeletedUser

If my calculations are correct, wobble have 2107 villas more than TB! Currently (not including ara's). This means TB gain another 562 villas each month (according to the stats), lets call it 550 each month. So that will mean it will take about 4 months for TB to draw level with wobble as no.1 tribe. But I know that rl exams are coming up and from what I know wobble has a higher average age of players, hence will have greater success against other tribes in this period, hence this average being lower or in the opposite direct in wobble's favour.

So rank 1 here we come is a bit optimistic, you've weeded the worse players on that front, I'll suggest TB won't keep this up. So it will be over 4 months.

Hence you're being a little optimistic Electricool. And this isn't even including AAA disbanding that is soon to come, and the whole tribe can fully focus on the TB! Front.

Literally, the most articulated well thought out post I've seen in a while! Respect shall be given!

But I agree with the above, and also with what Nadir said, minus the number one spot piece.

AAA are on the slippery downard hill, and we are in the process of moving a certain few 'nutjobs' over towards TB. Long term, the front will suddenly hit a brick wall of the 'core' unless unforeseen circumstances arise.

Long and the short of it, you are doing well, but we expect you to plateau.

DeletedUser

Firstly, thanks for replying to my post. I was looking forward to some well articulated intellectual discussion. :)

We are leading by 562 villages for the month of March. We are only just over the half-way point of the month. So we can extrapolate at the current rate of nobling, we would be nobling roughly 1000 more villages during this month than you. Continue that growth and we would have gained on you in just over two months, not four.

I haven't considered the month of February. Mainly because TB! underwent its large changes during that time and we hadn't settled into our stride as we are now.

A crucial thing that you have overlooked is that we are outgrowing you when we are currently a smaller tribe. More villages usually means more villages gained, a money makes more money kind of thing. So I expect TB!'s growth to become even faster as we grow. If we look at growth per village the disparity between the two tribes is even more prevalent.

To add to this, the stats I quoted are also more kind to your tribe than ours. You completed internals of Primary Residental and Eye of the Storm outside your tribe after they left/were dismissed. You may have also nobled some of Budint4ever. These count as gains for you, when in essence they are internals and as such your real net gains are even less than I have shown them to be.

Now of course this is all assuming things stay as they are. You foresee several changes. You say that you know that Wobble has a higher average age. I question how you can make such a claim. Bar myself, I am not aware of any player in TB! that needs to take leave for exams. And I speak to a lot of people in my tribe.

Then I think General Ali keeps promising good players to come to our front (not a nice comment to those players already there). You've been attempting to do this for the last month. Apart from Scarlet this has failed to happen or have any effect on the war. I believe even your own personal attempts Ali failed.

You've been expecting AAA to disband for the last month. And you're still waiting. Clearly, these guys have no option to carry on fighting since your members there will reject to stop hitting them as we saw with the embarrassment which was [PMS]. I cannot see this tribe disbanding anytime soon at all.

DeletedUser110452

You can't predict stats, you never know your tribe might get into a 3 front war?? AAA. are weakening (this is a fact) hence, our presence will increase on TB! front and your player's will find it a lot harder. The stats today 28 TB! to 19 Wobble (versus each other) will continue as more experienced player (not better players) will come into conflict as they will relocate, and might turn into our favour when the front is secured.

Regrading Electricool's earlier post, Ara has now rejoined that will mean even if you take 1000 villas (that i recon will be more around 850 villas) this month, so you will still take about 3 months to gain top rank, but i believe TB!'s progress will slow down as all tribe's progress does in wars, so it will still take you 4 months.

DeletedUser110452

What i meant by more experienced players is players that can withstand an account with 20K incomings constantly, that don't over react stay calm ask for support and lose minimal villas. I would also like to see what a real op by wobble does to TB!, though at the moment it seems there are spies everywhere, all ops are being ruined by spies giving away the targets.

(I'm not going to get started on spies)

DeletedUser79609

What i meant by more experienced players is players that can withstand an account with 20K incomings constantly, that don't over react stay calm ask for support and lose minimal villas. I would also like to see what a real op by wobble does to TB!, though at the moment it seems there are spies everywhere, all ops are being ruined by spies giving away the targets.

I agree with this. Players like bud are good players, but the way he panicked and asked for support was nooby and cost him his account.

Really the only way I think this particular war will be won by Wobble is when AAA are gone. An even battle will suit help Wobble, and if we do clear up AAA, it will leave us in a nice position to attack TB :)

DeletedUser

You can't predict stats, you never know your tribe might get into a 3 front war?? AAA. are weakening (this is a fact) hence, our presence will increase on TB! front and your player's will find it a lot harder. The stats today 28 TB! to 19 Wobble (versus each other) will continue as more experienced player (not better players) will come into conflict as they will relocate, and might turn into our favour when the front is secured.

Regrading Electricool's earlier post, Ara has now rejoined that will mean even if you take 1000 villas (that i recon will be more around 850 villas) this month, so you will still take about 3 months to gain top rank, but i believe TB!'s progress will slow down as all tribe's progress does in wars, so it will still take you 4 months.

For your information, your tribe have only managed to keep decent stats because for the second time they've dismissed a player to save stats.

Here are the real stats for the last 24h:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble
Players: Eye of the Storm

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 20
Difference: 23

chart
[/spoil]

If anything has happened since the start of the war, our growth has only accelerated. Wobble has been forced to dismiss their member we are hitting as the whole region spirals into inactivity.

How long will it take wobble to admit that we are winning this war, both outgrowing wobble and forcing their members to quit?

DeletedUser110184

Like electricool has said, TB! is currently winning the war. That is irrefutable by the numbers. That does not mean TB! has won the war, only that in current time they are winning. I struggle to understand why people refuse to acknowledge this. When someone is in front of you in a race, they are beating you. Acknowledging that does not mean that they will win the race. Let's get off the high horses and start accepting facts as facts.

The speculation on the other hand is a different thing entirely. It is here that I would never expect any tribe in this war to openly say they will lose the war. The speculation can create meaningful discussion, but we have to always remember what is speculation, and what is a fact.

Will avoid some of the hurt feelings and finger pointing.

DeletedUser

For your information, your tribe have only managed to keep decent stats because for the second time they've dismissed a player to save stats.

Here are the real stats for the last 24h:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble
Players: Eye of the Storm

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 20
Difference: 23

chart
[/spoil]

If anything has happened since the start of the war, our growth has only accelerated. Wobble has been forced to dismiss their member we are hitting as the whole region spirals into inactivity.

How long will it take wobble to admit that we are winning this war, both outgrowing wobble and forcing their members to quit?

You have made weak members quit, players who apparently have no real fighting experience. You will need to work a lot harder to make experienced players quit.

DeletedUser110184

You have made weak members quit, players who apparently have no real fighting experience. You will need to work a lot harder to make experienced players quit.

You guys don't seem to stand behind anyone. There is an excuse for each lost player, and basically every time you say they were not good enough. I'm sure a good player has never been destroyed in a war... (<<<<For those of you who struggle with sarcasm, THERE IT IS)

DeletedUser

You guys don't seem to stand behind anyone. There is an excuse for each lost player, and basically every time you say they were not good enough. I'm sure a good player has never been destroyed in a war... (<<<<For those of you who struggle with sarcasm, THERE IT IS)

A lot of good players are destroyed in war, BUT, they dont cut and run.