A busy day in world 59 today

DeletedUser

*stretches arms*
ahhh, so nice to be in a repression free environment

DeletedUser110464

Goodbye geani. Your days on this world are numbered. Good job to all those who have fought and continue to fight. You have my respect.

Obviously you can't say she was well liked tbh...I would've gone mad if the merging and barb Nobling gotrob had won w59...at least with pita it's only back stabbers dropping the alliance with shave...

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna get into PITA vs. shAve. Old news, but I think we can all agree geani wasn't well-liked for her in-game tactics. And yes, remf, that's personal...because it affected the world and how it ended up. So don't try and call me on that :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser110464

I'm not gonna get into PITA vs. shAve. Old news, but I think we can all agree geani wasn't well-liked for her in-game tactics. And yes, remf, that's personal...because it affected the world and how it ended up. So don't try and call me on that :icon_rolleyes:.

Geani being hated is a given...can't even make a good argument and just tries to insult everyone in any way possible even if she's being a hypocryte...

DeletedUser

Soon, PITA will be double the size of GotRob, and the world will be on its way to ending. Just wait; in a few days some interesting posts may go up :).

DeletedUser107936

Me thinks it time to change the name of this game to 'Tribal Spies'! Poor end to a world really in anyones book.

Having been online as such for a few years and studied how people are when removed from RL, it is consistent to say that whilst some people try to hide behind a 'Persona on-line' to portray themselves as something they are not in RL, after a time they eventually always fall back into their RL character.

Goes to show what those who jump tribes willy nilly are really like in RL does it not! Not people I would share a word with anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106579

Me thinks it time to change the name of this game to 'Tribal Spies'! Poor end to a world really in anyones book.

Having been online as such for a few years and studied how people are when removed from RL, it is consistent to say that whilst some people try to hide behind a 'Persona on-line' to portray themselves as something they are not in RL, after a time they eventually always fall back into their RL character.

Goes to show what those who jump tribes willy nilly are really like in RL does it not! Not people I would share a word with anyway.

Wow, can you breathe up there in the rarefied air of the moral high ground? Must make a pleasant change, though, from having your head stuck up your own arse...

Get real. Recruitment and diplomacy are part of the game and PITA has played it better. The other option for this world was a slow suffocation as more and more accounts drifted away until the only people left were the hag and her cronies. Even your new duke is off on a round-the-world trip in the near future and couldn't give a toss about W59, while your previous one was all up for a merge to end it. Think you'd have been on a list, REMF? Judging by your utter lack of skill in game, I sincerely doubt it...

GotRob was built on intimidation and threats, and maintained by outright cheating on the part of its most obnoxious member; bit much to cry foul when that proves to be insufficient and people choose not to be a part of it any longer. Those who have left GR came to us, not the other way round.

It's not over yet but GotRob's demise is probably one of the best things that could have happened to TW in the long run, no matter how it came about...

DeletedUser107936

Wow, can you breathe up there in the rarefied air of the moral high ground? Must make a pleasant change, though, from having your head stuck up your own arse...

Get real. Recruitment and diplomacy are part of the game and PITA has played it better. The other option for this world was a slow suffocation as more and more accounts drifted away until the only people left were the hag and her cronies. Even your new duke is off on a round-the-world trip in the near future and couldn't give a toss about W59, while your previous one was all up for a merge to end it. Think you'd have been on a list, REMF? Judging by your utter lack of skill in game, I sincerely doubt it...

GotRob was built on intimidation and threats, and maintained by outright cheating on the part of its most obnoxious member; bit much to cry foul when that proves to be insufficient and people choose not to be a part of it any longer. Those who have left GR came to us, not the other way round.

It's not over yet but GotRob's demise is probably one of the best things that could have happened to TW in the long run, no matter how it came about...

Yep I can breathe air most nicely thank you. Moral high ground I most certainly have.

Speak for yourself, whilst no doubt underhanded play has been going on it has been from both sides...

Best thing for this world is for it to die.

In game play? You know my skill or not? Another TW vet who thinks because he has a stat it makes him good. Along with the others who try to flame anyone who is not in their so called glorious TW club.

What a conceited twat...

DeletedUser106579

LOL, I'm not even that much of a 'vet' but I can tell the difference between a useless player (you, for instance) and a decent one. And as for your expertise in the field of online personas and their relationship to real life characteristics, I should think that's probably at about the same level as your TW 'skills'...non-existent.

Btw, don't rage so much...you might turn the same shade of purple as Geani, and that can't be healthy...

DeletedUser

Obviously you can't say she was well liked tbh...I would've gone mad if the merging and barb Nobling gotrob had won w59...at least with pita it's only back stabbers dropping the alliance with shave...

Interesting that you call us backstabbers for dropping an alliance. We had a whole written agreement that both councils had agreed on. Included was a procedure for how the alliance should be ended should either tribe wish to end it. We announced it to Shave and we waited the agreed upon time before attacking. It seems to me that you are mislabeling us as backstabbers for simply dropping the alliance, which is asinine in a game where only one tribe can win. No alliance lasts forever. That particular ending should not have been a surprise to anyone involved in the leadership of either tribe either as there was a lot of tension the last month or so of the alliance.

Amongst other things, we are also being called treasonous and traitors by Geani. Again, very interesting. Treason is the betraying of or purposely working to hinder one's own nation or sovereign power. PITA and GotRob have always been separate entities. One never controlled the other, so no actions, real or imaginary, no matter how terrible could ever be (correctly) labeled as treasonous. Traitor has a very similar definition, but it is a little more broad. A traitor is someone who betrays his/her nation, a cause or a trust, but again it is misused here. At one point GotRob and PITA were allied and it went well for a few months, but then the leadership in GotRob attempted to redefine the original terms in a way that would only benefit GotRob. As with the Shave alliance, the original agreement included a point that outlined the ways to go about ending the alliance. When it got beyond the point of negotiation (I at this point had been blocked by Geani and Jamie didn't want to talk either), we notified GotRob that we were ending the alliance and waited the agreed upon period of time before declaring war. So once again, traitor is being used incorrectly.

Now maybe she's attempting to insult the members who moved from GotRob to PITA. Before I go into why this is also wrong, I have to point out that GotRob has done much the same in the past. They recruited members from Shave, ONE, -34- and other tribes. They later claimed victory over said tribes. So apparently they considered it a good strategy, but when it was used against them, suddenly it's wrong?

Now on to the members who moved to PITA. Unlike her blatantly false accusations against PITA, the members who moved at least fall under the category where they could potentially be described as treasonous or as traitors. However, I feel that Geani has failed to keep the social contract theory in mind. In short, the social contract theory basically states that individuals will come together and give up some of their rights in exchange for some sort of mutual benefit and protection from a sovereign state or ruling body. In the context of this game, individuals come together to form tribes. They give up their ability to attack whoever they want and are often required to perform specific tasks. In exchange, they have tribemates who can support them and a leadership that is supposed to make good moves to advance them further in the game. Now where does this come into play here? What many people don't realize or skip over is that treason is a two way street. The normal definition looks at an individual or a small group that betray the government/nation. However, treason can also be when the government/nation betrays or fails to uphold its obligations to its citizens. It has been widely acknowledged for quite some time, and more openly admitted in the last couple of weeks, that there were many divisions in GotRob. A certain group of players got preferential treatment while others were treated unfairly. Pretty easy to guess which group was which after the move. The point being, when the government chooses to treat those under it differently and unfairly, they are in effect breaking their portion of the social contract. At this point, the individuals are no longer required to uphold their end. Doing so would be stupid and harmful to one's self.

So all in all, I feel that the insults directed at PITA are not only unneeded, but also baseless. I feel that there is a lack of sportsmanship being shown now that it appears that one side will win out over the other.

DeletedUser

wrong jurasu :)

you allways manipulated everyone to get your purpose, you did it with us, when recruited ex Ride members, and now recruiting our members

anything you and others will say doesnt hide the fact that Pita will win through treason and trough dirty manipulation

we wanted to play an honest game, not to be betrayed by a bunch of noobs and scared kids

anyway, enjoy your game and mostly, enjoy hating me, because PITA HAS NO HONOUR

DeletedUser

you allways manipulated everyone to get your purpose, you did it with us, when recruited ex Ride members, and now recruiting our members
You mean the Ride members you were trying to recruit at the same time when we were warring GotRob already? I'm not sure how you've twisted that enough in your own mind to say I manipulated GotRob.

anything you and others will say doesnt hide the fact that Pita will win through treason and trough dirty manipulation
Such as my defining the word "treason" and then showing why what you are accusing us of is not treason?

we wanted to play an honest game, not to be betrayed by a bunch of noobs and scared kids
Wow! This one is really rich. Unfortunately, the forum rules prevent me from explaining why you never played an honest game, but you know, I know and everyone else still on this world knows why you are not an honest player. Let's just say that there are quite a few less players in GotRob than there appears to be.

PITA has no honor, therefore we hate you and enjoy this game...That's what you just said. Makes absolutely no sense. Let's assume for a brief moment that the premise "PITA has no honor" was true. Even then, it does not entail that we hate you, nor that we enjoy this game.

I just see that we are back to where we were months ago before you blocked me on skype and cut off communications from GotRob when we were still allied. You would make a wild accusation. I would show you why it was wrong, including evidence and examples, something I see that you still fail to do, and then you would simply go on to restate your accusation.

So now you have two options. Either you change your ways and try to actually prove we are treasonous using actual logic and reason, or you can continue your baseless slander of us. Either way, we all know that you're just pissed that your tyrannical rule in GotRob brought about your ultimate downfall. I find it kind of funny that in the past, you laughed at me when I told you that PITA was run more like a democracy or a republic, with members debating our possible courses of actions before putting it to a vote. Literally laughed at me. Then you told me that you run GotRob like a dictatorship. You make the decisions and expect everyone else to follow without question. Who's laughing now?

DeletedUser

Just don't

DeletedUser

geani are you approved by your duke to make statements and stir up trouble for GR? shouldnt you allow GR leadership to decide these matters? for you or are you still calling the shots?

ps dos this mean you wont be keeping your promise to rim me? i guess it gos to show you what happens when you push players to far

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Poor geani. Must have spent ages playing all those accounts and sitting through all those ops just to lose in the end thanks to her incredibly abrasive personality which she then highlights by spewing even more hypocrisy and baseless accusations on the externals. I kinda feel bad for her.. Nope, I'm better now. Time to go send nukes.

DeletedUser

geani, how's it going?

gqQgUy7.jpg