A busy day in world 59 today

DeletedUser

They are tribemates, now. We no longer see them as enemy members. Unlike GotRob, we don't like to divide our members into groups on where they came from. If we trusted them to join us, we trust them to play with us. Some may question us, and rightly so; opinions are allowed. But PITA doesn't think it was a mistake, and I think we'll be quite well off in the end.

Also, this was not something planned while they internalled GotRob members as some secret, long-term situation to work to PITA's advantage.

DeletedUser

Well, i was not talking about PITA. I had in mind -34- vs Gotrob war last year. Gotrob used same strategy then too as you know. I was a part of -34- and I really know how they all were very loyal to each other and it was kinda suspicious to see that they split.

All in all, it is only my oppinion, as a proof you can see mostly ex-34 joined Pita.

Good luck

DeletedUser

A lot are ~ONE~, as well. Who fought with -34-, if I remember rightly. Proof that disliking geani brings people together :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

wow two more new members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome its been a truly amazing couple of days . geani i think for now you might want to reconsider trying to rim me it appear you have bigger issues to deal with atm?

however geani if you continue down this road you will finally get your wish a all romanian tribe :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So there I was, minding my own business. Winding my way down the road, dealing with some RL issues while my tribemates covered for my sorry nub behind. Not like they needed me really:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PITA, CAS, Z!
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 271
Side 2: 70
Difference: 201

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,644,352
Side 2: 651,517
Difference: 1,992,835

chart
[/spoil]

I mean, 200 villages in 2 days? GotRob was fallin' down harder than the London Bridge. And y'know, there was this op on greycorn. Really, the goal was to make sure geani lost as much sleep as possible trying to manically defend the account; I could imagine her screaming and pounding her keyboard everytime a village was lost and not recapped. But when she changed all the names to "PITA vs. a 3 mil player" or something like that...well, I got confused. What happened to the rest of GotRob? When did it become PITA vs. one player? So naturally, I asked:

Piqnicata Mar 09,2013 07:10
PITA against a 3mil player?

Guess you forgot your tribe. Whoops. It's ok, it happens. I understand frustration when you, a 3mil player, are going to get wiped out. It's cool.

Now, I admit, I was a little cocky. But really, can you blame me? *points at stats above* I knew what was coming. So, I waited and finally, I got my response!

greycorn Mar 09,2013 07:25
still with big mouth, ei?

get lost u6

As usual, this was accompanied by...a block. I could no longer send mail to geani greycorn! So naturally, I did the best thing I could; I left her unblocked so she could keep mailing me. And mail she has. In fact, I've received 2 more mails from a person talking to themselves:

greycorn Mar 12,2013 03:56
yo, big mouth, check my profile :)

and next time keep your big mouth shut, better then embarras yourself

or go write nonsens on external, is what you do anyway

greycorn Mar 17,2013 00:08
indeed, your mouth is still big?

and Im still here, LOL

usseles kid, is what you are

Note, geani greycorn insults me more and more as they lose villages. Isn't that weird? Now sure, GotRob did a great job defending. I won't take that from them. But geani greycorn's style of play is a little...nonsensical. Mail someone just to "brag" being 750k points down (even if some of that went to tribemates) when you can't even get a response...and you're down 200 villages in 2 days?

Ouch.

Well geani greycorn, hope you're having fun with your mails. PITA is having fun with your villages :).

DeletedUser

i like how in one of the mails she's mocking you for not replying
XD

DeletedUser

geani greycorn is definitely a funny one :icon_biggrin:.

Look, they're even bragging about talking to themselves on their own profile:

http://en59.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=102392&id=8960584&screen=info_player

Nicely done geani. Hope you liked not sleeping for a few good nights to have your tribe lose 200 villages in a day regardless of our op :).

What's funny is, I never led any tribe that lost to GotRob :icon_wink:. I wasn't leading FiG, I quit CAN far before it ever went against GotRob (and that wasn't the original CAN in full anyways), I wasn't leading shAve...where was I leading? Heck, I never lost villages to GotRob, I quit over a week before they even attacked me (as far as my coplayers told me). geani greycorn has delusions of grandeur, that's for sure :icon_wink:.

On the upside, with the tribemates (from PITA and from your tribe who defect) who: are smart, know you're not a good leader, and understand that your style of play is ridiculous and horrible fun-wise, I will win this world. And you will be nothing more than the laughingstock of this world for talking to yourself, being rude, being dictatorial, and making sure no one has any good things come their way besides your .ro players.

Oh, and remember how K44 used to be 100% GotRob? So do I. How's it looking now :icon_wink:.

Classic though. She blocks anyone who tells her the truth. She is scared to hear it and know she's wrong. Goodbye geani, and good riddance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107936

I will win this world.

What on your own? What ever happens you don't come out of this clean either fella. Oops sorry, you decided to ignore me because I said wrote statements you din't like :)

DeletedUser

No, I ignored you because you tend to make things personal. As you did above. I don't prefer to do that because it detracts from the point of forums that are supposed to talk about the world.

Yes, I will win the world. No, it won't be on my own. Try reading, I know it's difficult when you're so busy trying to find comments that make no sense within your brain to attack me with, but here you go:

Me said:
On the upside, with the tribemates (from PITA and from your tribe who defect) who: are smart, know you're not a good leader, and understand that your style of play is ridiculous and horrible fun-wise, I will win this world.

Now please, try not to be personal and try to read:

QtED8Mi.gif

DeletedUser

please join the tribe "Center for kids who can't read good" - was indeed a really cool tribe on w16.

DeletedUser

What on your own? What ever happens you don't come out of this clean either fella. Oops sorry, you decided to ignore me because I said wrote statements you din't like :)

prehaps you didnt read the whole post pretty sure he said pita and friends that jumped to pita/cas/z from gotrob.

DeletedUser

please join the tribe "Center for kids who can't read good" - was indeed a really cool tribe on w16.

+1 for Center. +1 for you knowing about Center. For some reason, though, I'm not sure remf would fit in well there.

DeletedUser107936

No, I ignored you because you tend to make things personal. As you did above. I don't prefer to do that because it detracts from the point of forums that are supposed to talk about the world.

Yes, I will win the world. No, it won't be on my own. Try reading, I know it's difficult when you're so busy trying to find comments that make no sense within your brain to attack me with, but here you go:

Now please, try not to be personal and try to read:

Not so personal like you do with Geani? Or is that allowed because she also gets personal?

Try not to be so condescending, you come across as a too intelligent graduate who has nothing better to do than try to prove how really clever they are because they have as yet not accomplished anything of value in their lives so far and therefore feel inadequate.

DeletedUser

Not so personal like you do with Geani? Or is that allowed because she also gets personal?

Try not to be so condescending, you come across as a too intelligent graduate who has nothing better to do than try to prove how really clever they are because they have as yet not accomplished anything of value in their lives so far and therefore feel inadequate.

Before I humor you, thank you for your apology for misreading what I said and trying to slander me...yeah never mind.

There is a crucial difference; geani is a leader. Her actions have affected the tribes, which is what I discuss; how her condescending and dictatorial tones have ruined GotRob and made the members leave to a tribe that welcomes players and their opinions. I discuss her, sure; but in relation to her actions. You're content to discuss me, a non-decision-maker in PITA who merely plays an account, and never in relation to my playing. That is why I ignored you. And your second paragraph only illustrates that point.

P.S - I haven't graduated, I'm waiting on college acceptances for transfer from my community college, and I find it really weird that you'd make that decision on the basis of my "tone" over an Internet forum of an Internet game. But maybe that's just me :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

Your correct I misread...

since you seem tobe the only member posting? do you mind if i ask is it true shaggy disappeared for three weeks? leaving geani in complete control? also did she really blame her tribemates for the others leaving?

Also with GR losing all those villages did she really announce she was stepping down from her post as duke? since she and i have been fighting since she kicked gearhound i am really interested in this subject. or is this untrue gossip and GR barons stepped up to the plate took the power away from her or is she really gonna start that all romania tribe leaving GR in a attempt to distance herself from the possible fall to pita?

just so many twists in this world and so many readers not from this world reading it. i thought it be nice if a GR member could set the record straight on rob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goodbye geani. Your days on this world are numbered. Good job to all those who have fought and continue to fight. You have my respect.

DeletedUser

r
Goodbye geani. Your days on this world are numbered. Good job to all those who have fought and continue to fight. You have my respect.

what are you saying?????????????????????? theres another huge twist in this world??????? please tell us more details